I'm DOOM!!!

MY FIANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Principal Kim busy with his work and soon, his daughter comes in his office with her duck face.

“Why pulling that face?” he asks and take a single moment to look at his daughter face before continue on with his works.

“Ah, nothing. Just let me sleep for a while,” Hwe Ji puts down her head on the table and sleep. “Sleep? Ya, it’s 20 minute before the class start. You better get up and go back to your class, now!”

“No, no.  I’d better sleep here. Mr. Principal, you should complete your work,”

“Hey, now who is the eldest here. Ya,  Hwe Ji! Kim Hwe Ji” Hwe Ji completely asleep and leave her father sighing. “She’s always giving me headache. Huhh~ You should married as soon as you graduated, Hwe Ji-ah~,”

 

♫       ♫       ♫       ♫       ♫       ♫       ♫       ♫

 

Hwe Ji POV

 

“Hwe Ji, wake up! Your class almost start,” my eyes open wide as soon as my dad wakes me up but I still in my position. Heard the word ‘class almost start’ made me pretend to sleep. Sorry dad, I won’t get back to class and face Mr. Wu. It’s like digging my own grave.

“Aiguu!!  Hey, you better wake up now!” dad won’t give up waking me up. So do I, I won’t wake up and try my best to escape Mr. Wu class. HAHAHAHAHA~~!! Unfortunately, dad pulls my ear that makes me get up immediately! “Your old trick won’t do this time! Wash your face this instant and back to your class NOW!!”

“DAD! It’s hurt” I complaint while rubbing my red ear. “D.I.C?” what? Now dad knows how to use short form? DAEBAK! D.I.C, its stand for ‘do I care?’ I usually used that when I’m in grade 7. That’s really a long time ago but still gives a bad impact to my dad’s vocabulary.

“DAD! Daebak! Hahaha! Who teach you that?” I give him two thumbs up.

“Huh,” he showed me a proud face. “Don’t tried to change the topic,”

“But dad…” come on Hwe Ji, find some excuses.

“No, but! GO NOW!!” look like lava going to vomit. You better go now, Hwe Ji.

“uhhhh~okay!”

 

♫       ♫       ♫       ♫       ♫       ♫       ♫       ♫

 

Kris POV

It’s almost 30 minute since my class started but Hwe Ji still not present in my class. But I’m quite sure that she’ll get her lesson sooner or later. Ah, I just can’t wait for that moment.

          Today I’m going to teach my student new lesson in Mathematics subject. Even the lesson just start for 30 minute, the student seem fast to pick up what I’ve just teach.

          As I’m writing the formula on the white b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter