Chapter Two

THEIR FIRST

Ring… Ring… Ring…

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them let out a slight whimper of disappointment as both of their hand phones started to ring.

As soon as both of them finished talking on the phone… both of them can tell that the spell that surrounded them earlier had been broken. They were now both feeling awkward.

Seohyun sighed inwardly… well another failed attempt.

“Well… it’s getting late. You’re house is still a little bit far from mine…” She trailed, hoping that Yonghwa won’t go just yet.

“Ah, yeah…” Disappointment is written on Yonghwa’s face. He still doesn’t want to go. He badly wanted to have their first kiss on their 100th day. And it is only 11 in the evening… their 100th day will lapse for another hour. But Seohyun looked tired… he sighed. “I should be going. Good night Joohyun-ah…”

“Goodnight, Yo~ong.”

They both turned around from each other. Step by step, the distance between them is becoming larger. Yonghwa is mentally chiding himself… he should have just kissed her! Seohyun is also chiding herself. She and her big mouth! She should have just invited him in!

No! This is not how their 100th day should end. Yonghwa abruptly turned around and ran towards Seohyun. At the same time, Seohyun turned around as well as was surprised seeing Yonghwa only inches apart from her.

Before she could utter a word… Yonghwa crushed his lips on hers.

Fireworks… it’s as if fireworks had surrounded them. Feeling Seohyun’s lips made Yonghwa feels several feelings that he had never felt before. A sense of blissfulness, righteousness and warmth rushed through his system. Her lips are so soft and sweet.

He took his time… he knew this was her first kiss. But deep inside… he knew that for him, it felt like his first kiss all over again. She had made him feel so lost with her lips, he is feeling a lot of brand new feelings by the mere taste of her lips.

He gently kissed her. He moved his lips so slowly… so tender. So Eun felt that time had stopped. The world could crash before them but she knew it won’t even matter. What matters is the feel of his gentle kiss. She then felt Yonghwa’s lips nibbling her lower lip, then her upper lip. Gently coaxing her to open . Slowly, she can’t help but respond to his desire. She opened and then she felt Yonghwa’s hand slowly making her way to both of her cheeks, cupping them gently as he continued to open-mouth kiss her.

Then slowly, Yonghwa wrapped his left arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. His right hand found its way on her neck as he started to deepen the kiss. In one swift moved, he slid his tongue inside Seohyun’s mouth.

Both of them moaned as soon as their tongues touched. Seohyun wrapped her arms around his neck, for if not… she knew that her legs would give her away. Her whole body is shaking with so much anticipation and pleasure. She didn’t knew how a mere kiss can send one person feel a lot of emotions all at the same time. But maybe because it is not just an ordinary kiss, but a kiss being shared by two soulmates.

Yonghwa is a bit surprised that Seohyun didn’t shy away when he asked for a French kiss, but he is not complaining. His grip on her waist tightened as the warmness of Seohyun tongue is sending him over the edge. He also didn’t know how long had time passed but he just wanted to prolong and savor this moment. They kept on kissing each other… only stopping to take a breath and then kissing again.

Both of them knew that what they are sharing is special. A wonderful moment. Both of them are wanting and longing… ready to give everything they got for each other.

 

Ever so gently, Yonghwa pressed her on her front door. He slowly lifted her up, her legs wrapped around her waist. He hardened his kiss, trying to reach the deepest part of . He groaned as he felt that Seohyun is responding very positively on his advances. Their tongues are continuously mating with each other. They are going crazy every second.

Due to the urgent need of air, Yonghwa slowly pulled back. He then gently placed her back on her feet. He smiled at her and she smiled at him. Slowly, he lowered his head again as he traced butterfly kisses on her cheeks and neck. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. He also did the same. For some time, they just stood there on her front door, hugging each other and savoring the moment that they just had shared.

They are both happy yet part of them knew that they are still long way to go before they got satisfied.

“Do you want to come in?” Seohyun said in a whisper after some time.

“I would love to.” Came Yonghwa’s instant reply.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm not planning to update this now but I got scared with heavenlysins' threat of throwing grenade to me!! LOL. Kidding :))

I'm just happy that one of the author that I looked forward to is reading my fanfic :)

 

The next chapter will be a naughty one :P

So prepare. This is supposed to be a oneshot but the evil me chose to teased you!! hehehe

 

THV