Chapter One

THEIR FIRST

______________________

“Damn. Damn. Damn.” Yonghwa cursed as his eyes were practically glued on the laptop screen, reading the rumors circling around the net. He just couldn’t believe it… it was scary, actually… how the netizens can link and notice even the tiniest detail.

Just like years ago… where the netizens had noticed the couple ring he and his girlfriend, Seo Joohyun, wore. The hawk eyes of netizens didn’t miss that and it became a big issue. And of course, they had to deny it, as the two of them are big stars and that kind of scandal will have a huge impact on their careers.

He cringed remembering those days. It became so messy to the both of them. They have been bashed by each other' fans. Some even left messages on their agencies' front desk, threatening them and all. They have no choice but to say that he is not her type and that they have never dated. But of course, that also didn’t turn out well.

He felt bad. He wanted so much to protect her but they were so famous and he also got so confused and overwhelmed of how huge the scandal that their couple rings had made. They had decided to take off the couple rings and Seohyun had to always be accompanied by her manager. Her management had also advised for the two of them not to have a date on a public places.

He sighed. How he hoped that their situation is different. How he liked them to be a normal couple, where they could have dates, like in an amusement park, wearing couple rings or shirts while walking hand in hand.

But they are not normal.

They are idols… and because of that, he can’t shout to the world that Seohyun is his and that he belongs to her.

And of course, it is inevitable that they are going to be partnered to different people. Just like now… he is doing a drama and he has a love line with a famous actress. He knew that fans will start to ship their love line and Seohyun understands that. But still… he wanted to show her in his own little way that no matter who he is paired up with, she is still on her mind.

Just like what he did previously. On an interview and the talk about his first kiss. It has been a very special day for him and her… their first kiss. Kissing Seohyun... always felt like it was his first time. The tenderness, warmth and love that he felt whenever he will kiss Seohyun send him flying to blissfulness.

He remembered how insecure Seohyun before… since he had a few relationships before and had kissed some of his co-stars while she is totally inexperienced. However, he knew that kissing Seohyun would feel different… since she is the very first girl that made him go crazy all over her. And he was right… the moment he first tasted those cherry-pink lips of hers… he felt a thousand new feelings. That is why… he always considered kissing her as his first real kiss.

She was 20 back then.

So during that interview when he was asked about his first kiss… he shared it to the reporters. But of course, he was very, very careful not to give any hint that he is pertaining to Seohyun.

Or so he thought.

“Damn.” He cursed again. Those netizens… they managed to link the rumors years ago with what he said now. It was like… he had confirmed those rumors.

He is scared… for Seohyun, for the both of them. What if his fans bashed her again? Especially now that he was supposed to do fan-service to promote his love line with his co-star.

A deep sigh.

“Hey… what’s with that sigh?” Seohyun’s angelic voice came from behind. Then Yonghwa felt her seat beside him and she wrapped her arms around his waist and leaning her head on his shoulder. He smiled a bit and kissed her forehead. “What’s this?” She asked while reading the content of the webpage he is reading.

He sighed again and hugged her. “Sorry…”

Seohyun smiled and looked at him. “Hey… why are you saying sorry for?”

“Because it seemed that I had confirmed the rumors before… and I am afraid that you might again be hurt because of my carelessness. You know how much it will kill me to see you suffer again. But I just can’t help it… when I was asked about my first kiss…”

“Hey… hey…” Seohyun stopped him from his blabbering. She cupped his face and kissed his lips a bit. “It’s okay… you didn’t do anything wrong…”

“You don’t understand.” He said in frustration and he turned his body away from her. “Because of what I said… they had somewhat managed to link it with the rumors that we tried so hard to deny before.” He sighed in disappointment with himself. “I’m still the same. Immature and reckless. I still couldn’t protect you like how I wanted.”

Seohyun’s heart broke seeing Yonghwa like this. She knew how Yonghwa kept on protecting her from the harshness of his fans. He is so careful with their relationship so that she won’t experience any bashing anymore. She knew that he is doing everything… all for her.And she will also do evrything for him.

Gently, she takes his hands and made him looked at her. “Yo~ong… we said it before right. We are stronger… wiser… more mature. You don’t have to always carry the burden of our relationship. I’m your girlfriend… I am with you.” She gently his cheek. “And I wouldn’t trade you for anything in this world. I am selfish. I can handle any hurtful comments that the netizens may throw at me but I won’t give you up. I can endure anything for as long as I have you.”

Yonghwa smiled and rested his forehead on hers. “Thank you. I love you.”

“I love you.”

Yonghwa looked into her eyes and he felt like his heart is going to explode because of so much love he had for Seohyun. He traced his fingers on her lips, before slowly leaning down to capture her lips with his.

As soon as their lips met… the same intensity of love and tenderness filled Yonghwa’s senses. He smiled at the kiss… for he knew that kissing Seohyun will always feel like their first kiss.

 

Flashback

It was already almost 11 in the evening when Yonghwa parked his car in front of Seohyun’s house. He had been doing this for the past days. After the wrap up of their filming, he and Seohyun will discreetly meet up and he will take her home. Their relationship is getting stronger each day.

‘But still…’ He sighed and looked at her. They had been together for 100 days now but they still hadn't share their first kiss. He had tried so many times… waiting for a perfect moment… but it still had to happen.

He had this faraway look that he didn’t notice that they were already at her doorsteps. Seohyun looked at him and she wondered what is running through his mind. Is he thinking of what she wanted him to do. She bit her lips… she didn’t know how to start but she had been dying to share her first kiss with him. Yonghwa had been a perfect gentleman. He knew that this was her first relationship and he made sure that they take everything slow. ‘But still…’ She sighed. She doesn’t want to appear desperate in front of him but she really, really wanted to kiss him. So bad. But Yonghwa isn’t making any move… well, that is not entirely true. She can feel that he had been trying to… but somewhat, all of their attempts to have that first kiss had failed.

‘Would it be like before… us ending the night with just a mere kiss on the forehead?’ Seohyun and Yonghwa thought at the same time. They looked at each other and Seohyun shyly smiled at him… she squeezed his hand.

“Goodnight, Yong Oppa.”

Yonghwa smiled and kissed her forehead. He then released their intertwined hands to hug her. “Goodnight, Hyun-ah.” Yonghwa inhaled her sweet scent as he hugged her and he just knew that this is the perfect day to do what he always wanted to do.

It’s their 100th day together. A very special mark on their relationship. Yonghwa firmed his resolved. It has got to be this day.

Slowly, he pulled away from their hug and smiled at her gently. Seeing her sparkling eyes and charming smile… Yonghwa is so sure that this is the perfect moment. He gently her cheek, took a deep breath and slowly leaned down his face.

Seohyun’s heart is beating wildly. This is it. That moment she had been waiting. She looked at him as he lowered his head. His face is getting closer and closer. She closed her eyes and then…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is the shortest chapter I've ever wrote. HAHAHA. But I want to be a devil today. What do you think will happen? I'll update later. HAHAH