Hug Me~

Bad Dream, Good Reality

Six boys were enjoying their leisure time by sitting together in their dorm. There was not much sound, though, they were so busy with their own activity right now. Daehyun was eating his favourite food from his favorite person. Youngjae laid his head on top Daehyun's laps while listening to the music through the portable speaker. Jongup was sitting on the floor and laying his back between Himchan's legs, who were sitting on the chair. Himchan were reading novel while Jongup's hair. Yongguk was scrolling his phone, while Junhong was doing his homework. That was pretty much I could picture when they were having that free time. Though they seemed busy, but each of them knew that they were bored. No activity made their head grew dull.

Suddenly, Youngjae sat up and asked an interesting question, so interesting until they all stopped their boring activity. The way Youngjae's face went all serious that must be a very amusing one. They knew that it didn't important, but they knew it would make their boring day went a bit brighter, or so they hope. Youngjae straightened up his back and turned off the speaker immediately.

Do you guys have ever heard rumor about the building in front of our dorm?

They shook their head as the answer. They were like being hypnotized by Youngjae’s words.

Well, I knew it from my friend. He loves mystery, and it so happens he knew something about that building. Eerie thing, you know? Let me tell you, so-

“Wait hyung!” Junhong interjected Youngjae words rather timidly. 

“Why, Junhong?” Youngjae asked, frowning. Junhong rarely shouted to any of them, so it must be a very important one. That was why now Junhong had all eyes on him, which made him way more nervous than before.

“E-erm, is it, by any change, a mystical story?” Junhong mumbled, showed how embarrassed he was.

“Not so mystical, but, eerie, physiologist, and a bit scary story though, why?” Youngjae asked curiously.

“Aah~” Yongguk said knowingly, “he is scared to those things, right Junhong?” There was no hint of mocking or making it as joke, which made Junhong glad. It was pretty embarrassing when an 18th boy still had things with those things.

“But it’s okay for you to continue the story. I will take my earphone, is it okay?” Junhong asked as he stood up and ready to take his earphone.

“Aaah, Junhong doesn’t like my story?” Youngjae pouted with the glimpse of teasing behind his eyes.

“N-No, It’s not like that hyung. I-I’m just…” Junhong frowned cutely when he saw his hyung just laughing, really, this 18th boy just too cute when he was teased by the other hyungs.

“No, it’s okay Junhong. You can take it.” Youngjae said, while still smiling.

"But Junhong, didn't you left your earphone at studio?" Jongup asked.

"Oh!" (He couldn't curse though) he hit his own forehead.

"Why I didn't bring that..." he mumbled softly.

"Hyung, do you have any?" He looked hopingly to his hyung.

"Nope" they shook their head. Junhong sighed solemnly.

"Okay hyung. Just continue your story. I'll try to not putting my attention." Junhong said before he tryied to gain concentration back to his book. Yongguk looked the youngest anxiously, and Youngjae just start his story again.

"Well, I'll continue this. So-"

"Wait!" Yongguk cuts Youngjae's words.

"What else, leader" Youngjae said with annoyed voice. Yongguk just ignored his dongsaeng.

"Are you sure, Junhong? Why don’t you go to your room?" Junhong shook his head eagerly.

"No. I don't want to be alone!" He snapped, the thought of being alone itself already made him shuddered.

"Do you want me to company you?" Junhong, again, shook his head. The thought of being alone with Yongguk wouldn’t help either; he wouldn’t be able to concentrate on his homework and his heart would be all messy.

"N-no... It's okay hyung. I won't hear it, though." He said while his eyes were telling him the contrary. Yongguk sighed and sat beside Junhong as he laid his hand around Junhong’s waist to comfort the younger. Despite on how his heart was beating so damn fast, he felt warm and safe, so he scooted closer and pressed his knees to his chest, letting Yongguk wrapped it. He laid his head on Yongguk chest and grabbed his book. It felt so comfortable. Then Yongguk nodded his head, indicating for Youngjae to continue his story. Junhong sighed and continued.

"So, my friend told me that the building in front of our dorm is haunted. He said that once upon a time, a business man was the one who owned that building before. He was wealthy, had a beautiful wife, respectful and clever child. His life was just perfect, like, his life was a dreamland that wouldn’t come true. But, you know how human nature was, it wasn't enough for him. He wanted more."

At this rate, Junhong face was paled by the story. He knew that he said he wouldn’t hear it, but his hearing sense didn’t work well with his brain. Youngjae was probably one of those people who could tell story amusingly. His voice and his tone made everybody wanted to hear it and made people, forcefully, believed it. Junhong couldn’t help but hear the stories. He knew that the story hadn’t even started yet, but Youngjae’s eerie voice already made Junhong scared.

"He started to cheat from his own wife. He neglected his child. Nutshell, his family was broken. He divorced his wife and started a new family. But little thing he didn’t know is his new wife was a psycho. He started to feel unwell every time he worked at his room. He always heard the rumor that this office was haunted by mad lady. He heard his employee died one by one. His employees asked for retired. One day when he was checking his own office, he saw his wife was laughing while stabbing one of his employees by knives!"

Junhong's face became paler than it already was. Junhong was shivering on how Youngjae's voice sounded. Youngjae was whispering and sometimes he added high-pitched voice just to make it sounded so real. Yongguk slowly Junhong’s knees, trying to calm the younger. It didn’t help the younger so much though, he still was scared.

"The woman asked his husband either he wants to join or not with creepy smile. Her body just covered by splattered blood. The business man shook his head eagerly, oh, wrong move. His wife's smile went down and her face turned into the angry one; her eyes were looking to the poor trembled business man venomously. It was creepier than everything the business man had ever seen. The business man wanted to flee away. But his foot didn't move at all, it almost felt like his feet were planted perfectly on the ground. The sight was just too scary for him. With one blink, his wife already stood in front of him. He can feel the cold metal knives against his neck and down to his collar bone creating a trail of blood. The knife went deeper as the man's scream became louder. The scream could rip your eardrums; screeching and scary. And the-"

"Oh my god, Junhong" Yongguk cut Youngjae’s story once again but this time, Youngjae didn't angry at all, instead he looked worriedly towards the youngest of six of them. He felt guilty, to say the least. Yongguk hurriedly leaned closer to Junhong and hugged him to calm the younger. Junhong was shivering and shaking. He wanted to tell the elder that he was okay, but he couldn’t bring himself to say that. It was already hard for him to stop the shaking on his body but no avail. He snuggled closer to the elder and started to sob. He hated to look pathetic, but he certainly loved the warmth that radiating from the elder’s body.

"You can continue your story, Jae. I will take him to my room. Is it okay Himchan?" Himchan nodded his head eagerly, worried too much probably. However Junhong was their favorite maknae.

"Is it okay Junhong?" Yongguk said with his deep-voice which was succeeded to calm the younger even just a bit. Junhong nodded at the question, still couldn’t find his voice. Yongguk helped Junhong to stand up but no avail. His body couldn't hold it even for one second. Yongguk finally gave up and decided to tote Junhong's body. Junhong snuggled closer, searching for warmness.

(A/N: bcause it's BangLo story, so let's see what is going on at Yongguk's room 😜)

Yongguk could see that Junhong was both embarrassed and scared at the same time. Yongguk laid Junhong's body slowly to his bed.

"Do you want drink?" Yongguk whispered softly as he the younger's head. The latter just shook his head disapprovingly.

"I don't want to be alone. Don't leave me alone." Junhong muttered slowly. Yongguk nodded his head knowingly. Then he Junhong's head again while humming random songs, making the younger closed his eyes in content. Junhong felt comfortable in Yongguk's hand. He felt warm and fluffy, which he absolutely loved it.

Without wanting it, Junhong went to the deep slumber. Yongguk didn't leave Junhong even for once. The crying Junhong was the most hateful sight for him. He still could feel how panic he was when saw the trembling boy. After realized that the younger already went to the deep slumber, he opened the door without stepping his foot out from the room.

"Guys, we should go to sleep already. Himchan, can you sleep with Jongup tonight?" Yongguk asked, loud enough for them to hear but slow enough to not waking up the Junhong.

"Gladly" Himchan said nonchalantly.

"Hyung, is Junhong okay?" Jongup asked as he and Youngjae came closer.

"He is okay. Now, go to sleep." He said to the other member. "Youngjae, don't feel guilty or whatever. It's not even your fault. I'm sure that Junhong won't blame you on anything as well." He added when he saw Youngjae guilty face. Yongguk was about to close the door when Jongup came closer.

"Hyung, let me tell you a secret" Jongup whispered and indicating Yongguk to come closer.

"What?" Yongguk whispered too and closeed their gap.

"Maybe Junhong is never touchy person, but when it comes to sleep, he is a touchy person. He loves to be hugged. So hug him okay? Sometimes, he will wake you up and ask you to hug him or else, he will whine and cry silently, so please be aware." Jongup explained, earning nod from Yongguk. Little thing Jongup didn’t know, Junhong was always a touchy person when it came to Yongguk.

"Don't tell anyone or Junhong will not trust me anymore." Jongup gave the last warned before he turned around and walked to his own room.

Then word 'night!' filled the vacant room. Yongguk closed the door and crawled on the bed slowly then he laid his body beside Junhong, not wanting to wake the younger. He put his hand wrapping Junhong's waist and let himself breathed Junhong's sweet scent, which he loved it. Shortly after that, he fell asleep while hugging Junhong.

---

It was 2 in the morning when Junhong suddenly woke up. Oh you didn't have any idea how Junhong hated it; waking up when people hadn't wake up yet. He felt no one hugged him like usual. Then he remembered something; he was sleeping in Yongguk's room. He didn't know why, but he could feel his cheek was warming at the thought that he was sleeping with Yongguk. Well he did always touchy person around Yongguk, but it didn’t mean he felt nothing when sleeping in the same bed with his favorite hyung. He searched any light sources in the room. His hand wandered on the night stand beside him and grabbed something that he believed was Yongguk's phone. He pushed the button to turn it on and regretted it right away.

-02.14 a.m.-

His mad brain remembered something he shouldn't have.

'Ghosts are awake at 2 until 3 a.m.'

He hated his friend who told him that and he hated his brain that thought of things recklessly. His hearing senses catch some unnecessary sounds, such as 'clank' or 'dug' or the sound of chimneys clinking or soft random thuds. Every sound made him scared more than he already was. He curled up himself into a ball to protect himself. He really needed hug right now.

He wandered his hand to search any source of comfort or whatsoever. He, eventually, found Yongguk’s hand and tugged it closer to wrap his body.

“Hyuu—uung” Junhong whimpered eagerly when he thought that pulled the elder hand was hard.

Yongguk was never heavy sleeper. So it did make sense if now Yongguk awoke from his deep slumber. He heard whimpers and several hiccups from the figure in front of him. Junhong's body was shaking right now, and he could feel his hand being pulled forcefully by the younger.

"Junhong, Junhong shush..." Yongguk was shushing while Junhong's head. Now he was already half-get-up with his elbow holding himself while his other hand was Junhong' head.

"What's wrong?"

"H-hyuung.." Junhong managed to utter words.

"Yes?" Yongguk's deep voice really comforted him. Junhong decided that that was his favorite voice.

"H-hug me.. it;s scary. There- There is many sounds coming from outside." Junhong mumbled incoherently, embarrassed probably.

Yongguk smiled and he let himself to lay his body again. He wrapped his arms around Junhong's thin body and put one of his legs on top of Junhong's one. He pulled Junhong closer so his chest wass against Junhong's back. He left butterfly kisses to Junhong's milky skin while shushing him, which made Junhong’s face, went red. Yongguk always loved Junhong's milky skin and how Junhong's body pressed against his, it felt perfect for him, as they were made for each other. Junhong wouldn't forget the feeling of how Yongguk’s kisses lingered against his body. Their heart’s pace went faster but strangely they loved it. They could feel the goosebumps against their skin. Junhong sighed contentedly

"Now, sleep baby, you should wake up early. There's nothing in this room except me and you." Yongguk deep voice calmed Junhong. Junhong blushed at the name Yongguk was giving him and the next sentence just way too.. suggestive?

"You too hyung, goodnight" Junhong's voice was pure and bliss. It was like music in Yongguk' ears.

Then they fell asleep in each other embrace.


edited it <3

Edited it, again... T.T [21st May, 2015]