Part 2 (Final)

Love Hurts

 

"Umhh. Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun interrogate his slightly occupied bestriend.

"What Hyung?" Kyungsoo simply asked somehow still pre-occupied by 'God knows' what he's doing.

"Listen, I already let you call me hyung but what the freaking hell are you doing?"

"What? I'm just trying to dye my hair."

"So? You invited me here just to see you dyeing your hair? What the actual Kyung."

"What's your problem? You color your hair too." He answered still focusing on dyeing his hair. 

"I don't have problems on coloring my hair Soo. You have a problems with that. Last time as I remembered, we dyed your hair red and you can't stop crying for almost.. Two ? Three weeks ? because of how you look weird. And now you are dyeing your hair? BLONDE. Care to explain? huh?!" Okay maybe Baekhyun is serious all the time. 

"I'm trying to look cool. Hyung I need to change my looks." He just said.


And Baekhyun just stared not satisfied from Kyungsoo's answer.


"What?"


Just stared.


"Okay you got me hyung." The doe-eyed man sighed as he replied.

"What the hell Soo. You're still into Jongin?" Baekhyun irritately asked.

"I should be over all the butterflies ah~" Kyungsoo started singing 'Still into you' by Paramore. Probably trying to relate his life with the song. 

" you Kyungsoo. I'm not kidding. Can you please try to be atleast serious about this?" His furious bestfriend bluntly said.

"I'm serious about my feelings for Jongin" Kyungsoo thoughtfully replied.

"Whateve-- Ummh Kyung.. You dyed you brows blonde." Baek suddenly said.

 

"What." He said trying to figure out what just happened. Then..


"Hyung Help."

"Hyung."

"I look weird"

"Hyung."

"Are you still there?"


"Someone please help" then Kyungsoo cries.

 


Maybe the dyeing you hair is not good.


--


Kyungsoo is more than pissed off that day. He accidentally colored his brows a little bit blonde and his hair is so dirty because of unwanted stands of blonde color. He decided to wore a hat so no one can see his dirty hair. He just wanted to cry at his seat until he heard Jongin's mind-blowingly voice. But this time, He doesn't like it. 

 

"Woah, Sehun-ah! You dyed your hair grey. You look so nice. I like that." Jongin praised Sehun and ruffled his hair as soon as he saw him 

with his new-dyed hair. He looks so pierce and everyone (Men or women) will find him attractive.

"You messed up my hair! By the way, Thanks Jongjong." Sehun simply said.

"Hey. Not with that name again."

"Whatever Jongjong." Sehun replied that caused Jongin to ruffled his hair more. 

 

The baddest HAIR DAY ever.


--


Baekhyun never ask for his day to be normal. Kyungsoo is acting too weird but he was used to it to be able to complain anyway. (As if he's not always complaining) 


"Wow. What the hell Kyungsoo you looked tall. You almost reach me." Chanyeol said. Still can't believe how his Boyfriend's bestfriend look so tall like this. 

"What again this time Soo?" Baekhyun confusely asked his 'tall' friend.

"What?" Kyungsoo said. As if nothing's so different.

"Why the hell are you so tall?" he asked again.

"I'm just tall?" Kyungsoo confidently said.

"No. You're not. You're small as Pororo." Baekhyun insulted. 

"Hyung you devastate me." He replied. Sounding so hurt.

"Kyung how tall is your insoles under you shoes? You're incredibly tall." Chanyeol asked while trying to hold his laughters.

"Why are you both so mean to me?" Kyungsoo said while looking at them eyes wide. 


Then that's the cue when Jongin sit bside him and look at the 'tall Kyungsoo' supiciously. Their profesor entered their class and Kyungsoo joins Jongin through their seat. Jongin leans to Kyungsoo which made Kyungsoo blush. He seemed to whisper something on Kyungsoo.

 


"You looked funny"

 

 


Chanyeol is laughing messily after that.


--

Kyungsoo being dumb as ever, told Jongin to meet him up after class. He did'nt told Baekhyun about this because he knows that the latter will get angry at him because of this. He knows that Jongin and Sehun has dance class after so he decided to do this as fast as he needs to.


"Hey Kyungsoo whats up?" Jongin said out of nowhere.

"Umh." nervously mumbles. 

"This better needs to be important. I'm busy Soo and every time counts."

"It's about.. Umh."

"I have dance class and Sehun is waiting for me. Spill it out."

"Who is Sehun to you?"

"What?!"

"Sehun. Oh Sehun. That tall guy. You're always with him and you both look--" As soon as he wanted to finish his sentence, he was cut by a furious Jongin.

 

"Is that what you wanted to know ? You made me come here just because of that? Mr. Do I think any of my relationship with Sehun is none of your business. Whatever you wanted to know just ask Chanyeol since he's all with you and Baekhyun. I don't mess up my time doing ty things Kyungsoo. I'm not like you. I better keep going." Jongin bluntly said and walked away. Leaving a sad looking Kyungsoo.


Kyungsoo never heard something like that eversince he was born. Not even from his parents. Or even from his own bestfriend Baekhyun. He looked at the fading image of Jongin. He somehow felt sad. Very sad. He closed his eyes and let the sting to made his tears stream down his cheeks. 

 

And he sobbed. Crying for a boy for the first time. 

 


*10 missed calls from Baekhyun*

*3 missed calls from Chanyeol*

 


*new text message recieved*

From: Jonginnie~ <3

Go home. It's cold outside. 


--


Geomjeong geurimja nae ane kkae eona
Neol boneun du nune bul kkochi nuntteo
Geu nyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona
Ijen jogeum sshig sana wojinda~

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae~

Da mulleo seoji anheu myeon
Dachyeodo molla~


A loud beat was echoing the whole room when Baekhyun came. He can't remember the title of the song but he remembered it was something like Roar?  (That's Katy Perry's!) His mind said. Grr? (Is that even a title?) And for his last guessed, he laugh like an . Maybe it's a Moan or a Groan. He laughed for a second when he saw something moving from the room. Someone is probably dancing so he take a look. 

 

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked the moving orb and saw him doing some routine that are probably hard and--

"Hyung-- Wahh!" Before he could even finish his words, Kyungsoo feel through the ground. Ankle first. 

"What the hell Kyungsoo are you alright?" Baekhyun worriedly asked his dear friend but all he replied was a sob.

 

And suddenly, He felt sorry for his friend.

 


Baekhyun supported his friend and took him to the clinic inside their school. The nurse said Kyungsoo twisted his ankle but he'll be okay and just need to rest a little. Kyungsoo's been crying the whole time and it's just made Baekhyung worried as ever.


"Soo are you alright? Why are you crying?" He asked but all he replied is a sob. Eyes red. Baekhyun is tempted to cry but force himself not to.

"Soo my dear. Look at me. I know it's my fault but please stop crying. I can't see you in that state." But all he can hear was a defeaning sob.

"Dear, Hyung is here. What's your problem?" Baekhyun asked once again. He was patient this time that he can't believe himself. 


"Hyung.." Kyungsoo said with a cracked voice. 

 

 

Then he cried again. Baekhyun hugged him. That's all he can do. 


"Why is life o cruel to me? I did all my best to be like Sehun. I dyed my hair. I made myself tall. I even danced. I did that so Jongin will 

soon mind me. Why is he like that hyung? Is it because of my big eyes? Is it because I sing and he dance? Is it because I'm small? Is it 

because I like Pororo more than Krong? Is it because I can't do things like Sehun does? Is it because.."

"Stop it Soo."

"I did everything Hyung. Almost everything."

"You're not Sehun that's why. Can't you put that in your mind?"

"Hyung.."

 

 

"You're not Sehun. You will never be like him." Baekhyun said his last words. He knows it'll hurt Kyungsoo more but that's the only thing he can do to make his bestfriend stop from all his dumbness.


--


Kyungsoo decided to take a little break and he leave all of his classes for almost three days. His ankles are all healed and he can walk properly so he went out for school. Baekhyun notice him as soon as he entered the room and happily jumped at him. He asked him a few 'are you alright?' or 'are your ankles still hurt?' and it ended with a 'Sorry Soo. Hyung really missed you'. He's glad that Baekhyun is so comforting so he cannot bring himself not to care.


He loves Baekhyun. He loves him more than any other friends. He's with kyungsoo from diapers and they love being with each other. Kyungsoo admits that Baekhyun is a total mood swinger that he some how thinks if he's a bipolar or something mentally disordered human because he can change his mood just by a split of seconds. He's with kyungsoo just to annoy him. But also, He never let anyone to annoy Kyungsoo. 


That's why Kyungsoo decided to do this. He can't stand to see his bestfriend annoyed by him anymore. He left a small note at Jongin's table and told him to meet him after class. He doesn't care about the dance class anymore. He wanted to talk to Jongin. He wanted to end everything eventhough it hasn't started yet.

 


He waited a little longer and didn't expect to see Jongin. 


"You again? What the hell Kyungsoo I told you--" Said by Jongin. Looking not amused.

"Good evening Kai. How's school?" Kyungsoo greeted him simply. 

"What? Listen, I don't have time for this Kyungsoo. I have dance class and--" Jongin started again.

"I'm not going to interrupt you anymore." 

"And-- What?" Jongin said slightly puzzled. 

"I'm going to stop bothering you."

"Kyungsoo.."

"It's alright Kai. I understand. It's my fault. I'm whiny. I'm clingy. You hate me. I'm sorry it took too long but I promise to be nice. I'm not going to be a bother anymore." Kyungsoo said and smile before turning and walked away. 

 

 

 

"Hyung.." Jongin called him with a little crack in his voice. This made Kyungsoo to turn from him but he's soon backhugged by Jongin. 

 

He called me Hyung.. Jongin called me Hyung.

 

"Kai?" Kyungsoo asked him. He is so puzzled but that cannot stop his heart from beating so much.

 

"Hyung I'm sorry. I'm sorry. So sorry. I don't know how to tell you but I'm really sorry." He said still hugging Kyungsoo.

"Hyung. Don't-- D-don't leave me. I'm not going to say something bad. I promise. I'm just-- I don't know what to say hyung. You can only see Sehun. You copied alot of things he does. Baekhyun said you twisted your ankle. I'm worried because how can you do that just for Sehun?! Is that how much you like him? Hyung I'm sorry. Please forgive me" Jongin continued. Leaving the smaller boy dazed.


"What are you talking about Kai? How come Sehun involved from this?" He asked as soon as Jongin finished talking.

"I like you for so long Hyung. I gave you Pororos and stuf--" Jongin suddenly confessed. 

"What?! Can you, C-can you repeat that?" still in haze.

"I like you?" he repeated confessing unexpectedly.

"And you gave me pororo? So.." trying to pick up scattered pieces in his mind.

"Hyung don't hate me if I made the cupcake ugly. I don't know if it taste good. That my first time making cakes. It's so hard." then he apologized.

"Kai?"

"Don't. I'm Jongin to you Hyung"

"Okay. So, Jongin."

"What hyung?"

"I ing hate you. So much" Kyungsoo said and cried. Hitting Jongin in his chest.

"I know, I know Hyung. Please forgive me." Jongin said Hugging Kyungsoo again.

"I like you for so long too."

"I know, I kno-- What?"

"I like you. But you always see Sehun. You're always with Sehun. Waiting Sehun. You even both have Krong keychain" Kyungsoo confessed.

"Haha, Krong love pororo. Not himself." He just said. Laughing because of what Kyungsoo confessed. 

"What?"

"We bought PororoxKrong couple keychains. He gave the other part to Luhan." Jongin simply explained.

"The senior from my music class?"

"Sehun's boyfriend."

"oh," Kyungsoo said finally getting everything.

 

 

"I still hate you" Kyungsoo blurted out.

"No, You love me Hyung." Jongin deadpanned him.

"Yeah Whatever." Kyungsoo said with a childish tone. 

"Hyung~ One more thing." Jongin said with a sweet voice.

"What?" Kyungso said not looking to Jongin. Acting like he was pissed off but actually he was blushing hard. Jongin just wanted to turn the 

smaller boy to kiss him and make him feel how much he love him. 

 

 

 


"Be my boyfriend." 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile the Baekyeol couple are watching from far away.


"See? I won. Baekkie I won." Chanyeol declared. Earning a glare from Baekhyun.

"I don't care" Baekhyun shrugged him off.

"I told you it was Jongin. I told you they'll be together. You owe me $50" Chanyeol said happily.

"Yeol," Baekhyun tries to cut him off.

"$50 Baek. I won $50. I can't believe myself" Chanyeol said while doing his happy-derp smile. 

"Yeol, They're making out." He tries once again.

"$50~" Chanyeol mumbled again.

"Yeol this is serious. They're eating each other's face" Baekhyun said starting to panick. 

"No. My $50~" Chanyeol asked for it again.

"Yeol please. stop." He said irritated.

"Waeeee?~" Chanyeol whined.

"Park Chanyeol, Look at the--" Baekhyun was cut by his lover's lips unto his'.

 


"Tell me, Don't you liked it when I kissed you for the first time?"