Final

Good morning baby.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened your eyes in the morning,Seeing baro's sleeping face. So angeletic.. You smiled to yourself and gently carrassed his cheeks. His eyes slowly opened and soon came in a cute yawn. He opened his eyes fully to see you staring at him. He made his face go closer to yours and stared into your eyes. His eyes were huge so you decided to stop the staring contest. he embraced you and closed his eyes again.

"hey, I have to use the toilet..And i have to cook too! "You said,Trying to let go of his embrace as gently as possible. "noooo. I don't want to!"He said,facing up so you could see him. You poked his cheek and then kissed his nose. he opened his eyes and pouted at you. "stop acting cute." You said and stood up,walking into your toilet and doing the stuff you usually do.

"Breakfast is ready,you lazy!"You said and shook baro's legs.He groaned. "just a little while more." He said and covered himself with the blankets. you pulled away all the blankets,making him shiver. "ugh..cold."He said and covered his face with his pillow.You took his pillow and hit him. you gasped when he pulled your waist closer to his,making your noses touch. You giggled and prod his forehead.

His eyes were closed so you decided to let him sleep. He must've slept late again yesterday,so you gently pecked both of his eyelids and stood up. But he pulled you down again..


you were sitting on the couch,surfing the net..when you felt a pair of hands covered your eyes. "Gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter