haru

T.R.O.S (the love story you never knew.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jang junu. The reason as to why i am in this company in the first place. 

My childhood friend and evrything i can ever ask for. A protective older brother, a dazzling role model. A friend and my wishful thinking. A lover. 

I have loved this man ever since i can remember. And he has never shown signs of loving me back. 

I was now in the prep room. my prep team running around, doing my hair and my makeup, trying to get me to perfecction. 

Perfection is a masterpiece, Crafted from long hours of hurt. Of pain, pretty hurts. 

I use to help out here, with the makeup. When the company first started. I was there, Every step of the way. With Him. 

The room i was in as filled with nothing but silence. A harsh contrast to the way it was a few seconds ago. 

I opened my eyes and unplugged myself from Gdragon's sad ballad. 

To find myself face to face with junseo. 

Jang Junseo, the baby brother of CEO jang junu. The very first idol in the company and pherhaps the reason why the company is making money and manages to be successful today. 

He smiles as he settles beside me. We were working together for my comback, ft junseo. the song was called: 'SEE ME'' 

And it was inspired by no one else other than my muse. 

When i was done, i thank my team and excused myself. 

i made my way up to junu's office. recently, i had the feeling that he have changed. and by changed, i mean a whole new pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter