Chapter One

Unspoken Words

Jessica P.O.V

 

Waking up to the thought of you not being here anymore, is becoming harder to bare. I just hope you are happy with her, I can fake my smile as long as I know both of you guys are happy. 

"Unnie, you sleeping?" Krystal said as she knocked lightly on my door

"Ani, Come in, what's up?" She comes and sits down on my bed as I sit up. I see her dressing nicely, Onew must be here. I looked at her and quietly sighed to myself

"Unnie, Onew's here. You wants to have lunch with of us?" I thought about it, but shook my head telling her no.

"No, I'm fine, you guys go have lunch" I forced myself to smile. 

"Come with us Jess, it will be fun" She said smiling brightly not knowing the pain I'm going through. I shook my head again and told her I was fine and that she can leave now.

"Go Krystal, he's probably waiting, go on. Have fun" I said as she left the room. I got up out of the bed and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked horrible. I decided to take shower and go out after.

After showering, I got dressed and went downstairs to find my dad and mom. They greeted me but I just bowed and left the house. Me and my parents haven't been on good terms lately. They forced me to break up with Onew and tell him that I never loved him, I dated him just for Krystal, which is totally wrong. I thought Onew was my soul mate, but I guess the Gods think differently. 

I called my bestfriend Jonghyun, it's been a while since we talked or hung out because Jonghyun had confessed to me. I couldn't accept him for many reason, One being I see him only as a young brother, and Two being I still loved Onew.

I know it's stupid for me to still love Onew, but my heart just won't let me move on. I just hope that I will be able to bare all this pain until Krystal and Onew's Wedding. 

"Hey Jong, what are you doing right now?" I asked him knowing that he most likely is drinking like always

"Haah, yah Jessica Jung-g. You have some ner-ve calling me after you t-turned me down and broke my heart!" I sighed knowing that I can't get through him when he is drunk.

"Jong, are you at a bar again.. You know your doctor says you can't drink. Where are you I'll pick you up" I didn't hear him reply at all. The phone had dropped and I'm guessing the bartender picked up. He told me that he was at XXXX-XXXXXXX Bar. I got into my car and made my way there. As I stepped inside the bar, I see Jonghyun knocked out on the counter. Sighing as I walked to him. I asked the bartender to help me take him to my car, which he gladly agreed to do. 

I buckled his seat belt as well as mines. I looked over at the drunken boy in my passenger seat.

"Why did you have to fall for me.." I the car and droves to his house. I knew that his parents both are at work so I'm going to have to carry him inside myself. 

I got out and opened the passenger door and grabbed him to come out.

"Aish, why are you so heavy! Aigoo, you stink like so much alcohol!" Dragging his body towards the door, I gently sat him down and searched his pants for the house keys. Only to my luck he didn't have them. I glared at his drunken state and dragged him back into my car.

"What am I suppose to do, I can't bring you to my house.." I poked his head and started to drive towards the bay. I parked the car and got an extra blanket from my trunk and laid it over him. Closing the doors, I decide to take a walk around and look over the sea. 

I started to tear up a bit. This was the place where I brought Onew when he was drunk. All these memories are starting to flow back to my mind. I sat down and played with the rocks. 

I wonder if Onew still thinks of me, most likely not. He has the most beautiful Fiance ever, he's happily engaged, what is there to think about me, when he can think of his soon to be wife.

I got up and walked back to the car, to see Jonghyun still sleeping. 

"Stupid Jong.." I softly sighed and got back into the car. Turning on the heat and some soft music, I just stared out at the sea, watching it move on, I want to become like the sea, just moving on with the flow. Nothing holding us back. One day, I will move on from you Onew. One day..