Yoojin's and Jooyeon's

Having you.

Hi. I'm Kim Yoojin. I'm 18 years old. My  friends calls me Uee. Well, I don't really have much friends for i don't talk too much but, I stiil have some.

Jung Jessica. She's the school's ice princess. With icy glares and cold demanour she's not named ice princess for nothing. Also her cousin. Im Nana. The school's mini ice princess, Nana is just cold to look at but she's childish. Don't forget Son Naeun. She's the school Muse. With perfect looks and a body to die for. Well, Nana's body also gains attention she's a model for goodness sake, But still, naeun is known for her exceptional looks. 

 

I'm an aspiring writer. I write a lot. From poems to short stories and long ones. Im still a student  A major in creative writing. I have a rich parents but i don't need their money they like to control me so.. I ran away.. they still keep track on me though. 

 

I have a job on a cafe infront of our school. I make frappes. The students likes it.  Not that I'm bragging though. Haha.

 

I'm a full-scholar. I always top my classes, I'm an athlete. A swimmer to be exact. 

 

Yeah. I live a hectic life. But I enjoy it a lot. I'm with my friends! I'm happy with that. 

 

--------------

 

 

I'm Lee Jooyeon. 19 years old.  I am majoring in business. My father wants me to take over his company someday. I'm the school player. Not the one who plays with girls and boys. I'm the famous player who plays basketball. Yeah. A girl who plays basketball. 

 

I really like basketball. I don't care on what you say. I'm the team captain. I don't like those romantic thingy that every teenager do. I just like to practice with my ball and my friends. 

 

Kim Taeyeon. one of my teammates. She likes basketball too. and also soccer. Park Lizzy, Lizzy don't really play basketball, She just with us because she's the captain of the cheerleaders. And Jung Eunji. A basketball fan too. 

 

People idolizes me and thinks that i don't have any problems. But my Dad always set me up on blind dates.  I hate it. Some people say i'm lazy, a unmannered girl. But they don't know me.  

 

----

[First Day of School] 

 

"Blue Academy" I breathed out loud. Its my junior year! I'm going to be a official writer soon!  I'm staring right unto my academy's sign on the front gate. 

 

"Uee unnie!" someone called me.. a famillar voice.. 

 

"Nana?"  she hugged me then asked.." Unnie, Why are you staring at our school name like that?" 

 

"Nothing." I shrugged. 

 

She sighed then asked me to go to the cafeteria. 

 

"I'm hungry, I thought that i'll be late so i skip breakfast." Nana said. 

 

"I know you're time conscious so i packed you a sandwich" I said as i take out a sandwich from my bag.  I don't really do much on my apartment so i could prepare all of them some foods. 

 

"Wah! Uee unnie! you're so jjang!" Nana shouted our of glee as she saw her favorite tuna sandwich on my hands. 

 

"Yah! Nana! What's with the noise first thing on the morning?" Jessica said as soon as she reache dour table. 

 

"Good morning too sica" I said. 

 

"Unnie, Its my time to get hyper! no one's here!"  She answered. 

 

Yeah. That's right nobody is here. its only 6:30 our class will start at 9.

Also, Nana isn't concerned on being late for her classes she's worried for being late because the one who will be late on our group will treat everybody. That's a promise since elementary days until now. 

 

"Looks like naeun will treat us." Jessica said as she sat beside me. 

"Now we all have to do is wait." Nana said. 

"I'm hungry. Jinah treat me some food." Jessica said to nana. Nana just looked at me. 

"Here sica." I said as i take out another sandwich. Her eyes sparkled but didn't said anything.  

the girls just talked to each other waiting for naeun. 

 

"Ohmygosh! I'm sorry i'm super late! There's and idiot who splashes water on me. so i have to buy new clothes 

"Apologies and explenation accepted. Caramel Frappe!" Nana said.

"Mine is strawberry" jessica said.

"Vanilla, My dongsaeng" I said.

 

"Ugh. fine. c'mon." its only 7:30 so its okay to play,

 

we went to a cafe adjacent to our school. 

 

"Hi Jung Ah unnie!" I greeted. 

"Oh Uee! Why are you here?" 

"Oh. Same as usual. can i use the kitchen?" 

"Sure! Are you going later? I need some hand."

"Yeah, Unnie!" I smiled. Jugn ah unnie is the owner of the shop i worked at. 

 

I wore an apron then i proceded to make my friends orders.  After sometime, My work is done. 

"Jung Ah unnie! I'm done! thank you! I'm going later at 3!" 

"Yeah! don't stress yourself!" jung ah unnie said.  Just like a mom. 

 

Were enjoying our frappes inside the school when naeun suddenly stopped. we all looked at her. Her eyes were flared up.  and an imaginary black aura was sorrounding her. 

"You again?" she said darkly. 

"Hey. I'm really sorry. Its not that i did that on purpose." The other girl said. 

"Tch." Naeun replied. 

"You know her?" Nana asked naeun as she pointed to the one naeun talking to. 

The other girl flinched. "No. I don't" Naeun said. 

"Then why are you talking to her?" She asked again. monotone. 

"U-Uh.. Excuse me.. I-I'm Eunji. Jung Eunji. And they're my friends. Jooyeon, Taeyeon and Lizzy. I bumped on her earlier. But i promise that was a full accident. My apologies." The girl said then she flashed an eye-smile. Then she handed her hand out. 

 

"Son Naeun..." Nana said cold. 

 

"Ugh. Fine. Apologies accepted." Naeun forcely said. The other girl flashed a smiled again..

"Uhh. Let me introduce myself again. I'm Jung Eunji. You can call me Eunji. I'm on 2nd class." She said then handed her hand out. For the second time. Aren't they tired? 

"Son Naeun. just Naeun, you're older than me. I'm on first class." 

Eunji looked at her friends then nodded. 

"I'm Park Sooyoung, Just call me Lizzy. first class" Then she bowed on us. 

"Kim Taeyeon. Hi Sooyeon! fourth class" She bowed then greeted Sica, 

"Uhh.. Explain that later." Naeun said. 

"I'm Lee Jooyeon.fourth class" She bowed then smiled.  Wow.... Dimples... She's beautiful... 

 

"I'm Im Jinah, Just call me nana, Second class" 

"I'm Jung Sooyeon, Just call me jessica, Just having taeyeon call me by my real name makes my head ache.also on fourth class.." 

"......"

"......"

"Yah! Uee!" Oh? It me? Ugh. fine. 

"Kim Uee, Third class." Then i smiled and bowed. 

 

"Nice to meet you guys, We need to go." Naeun said. 

"Huh? But its only 8!" Taeyeon said.

"So?..." Nana asked..

"Let's go to somewhere?" Taeyeon said.

"Taeng not somewhere creepy please." Jessica said.

"Upstairs. Let's go upstairs. To the Elite room" Lizzy said.

 

-------

 

Now we're here. We can't complain. They're elites. But i guess we will get spammed by hate mails. Sigh.  

 

"Welcome to our room!" Lizzy said hyperly. Different from the lizzy earlier. 

"Yeah. You're right. We are all playful and hyper but our images tells the opposite." Taeyeon smiled at me. 

"How did you know i was thinking that?" 

"You're staring at lizzy. so i just thought." She smiled. Her dimples are cute. 

"This is the only place we can be free, And you guys are the first one to us like this. So.. this place can also be yours! Just enter whenever you want! And eat whatever you like." Jooyeon said. 

 

She surely talk a lot. They're talking but i don't listen.. I took out my laptop and typed another story. 

this is only a short story.. romance? No. Its a horror story..  As i reach the main point of the story. I felt like someone is staring at me.. 

 

i look unto my left side and saw jooyeon there. Her face was supported by her palms. Staring straight to me. 

"What are you writing?" She asked.  I scroll up to the title and showed her. 

"Knife?, Horror story?" She asked a little puzzled. I nodded. 

"Jooyeon, She doesn't talk a lot." Jessica said. 

"I know. I noticed it." Jooyeon answered. Not breaking her trance on me. 

"Staring." I said. 

"I know. I do it often. Sorry. But i never noticed you before. Do you know why?" She asked.

"Uhh. library before class and  work after class. that's why." I answered my focus on the screen before me. 

"Hmmm.. I won't talk anymore sorry. Just continue your work." She said.

"But you're staring." 

"Don't mind me. You look cute when you're serious." 

 

Sweet talker. -__________- 

 

-------

The bell rang and we all got shocked. The elite room is located on the fourth floor, My room is located on the third and the most farthest one. Oh . I'm going to get late. 

 

"Uee! Will you be alright? You're first class is Miss Park!" Jessica said.  I just nodded. 

I quickly packed my laptop then ran off. But I was stopped by a hand. 

"Don't run. You'll get sweaty." Jooyeon again. -_____-

"I'm late." My monotone occured. 

"Come with me." jooyeon said.

"Jupal, That sounded wrong." Taeyeon said then they all laughed. 

"Dirty mindeds" I sighed out loud then i heared a giggle. I swiftly looked at jooyeon.

"you?" 

"No. You look so agitated that's why." 

"Hmm." 

----

jooyeon pulled me to our room. yes we're classmates but she never noticed me. nobody did. actually. 

She opened the door and everyone looked at us. Actually glared at me. 

"Why are you two late? Well, Miss Kim, I didn't expect you to be." 

"Im-" My apologies were cutted off by jooyeon. 

"She helped me with my assignments." Jooyeon quickly shrugged. 

"Is that so? Then can i check your notebook Miss Lee?" Miss Park said. 

Jooyeon fished out her notebook then gave it to Miss Park. 

 

"Miss Kim, You're a good tutor in chemistry, Wanto be Miss Lee's tutor? Since she's kind of bad on it?" Oh my... No choice. I just nodded. 

"Good. Sit. Now!" 

 

------

After the class, I went out to go to my job. "JK's Coffee Shop" I forgot to say the name earlier. 

 

"Jung Ah unnie! I'm here!" 

"Oh Yoojin ah!, Go to work my dear! My girlfriend will be here in an hour. I want you to preapare some frappes for her. 'kay?" 

I smiled at her, She looks so inlove. I nodded then went to the kitchen. 

I actually hear everything here. 

 

The bell on the door rang and jung ah unnie squealed. "Hi Yeobo!" She said. Then afer sometime she called me then ordered a caramel frappe. i quickly made the frappe then asked her on where i must deliver the frappe. 

"Table 21" She said cheerfully. 

 

 I scanned the whole cafe then i saw the table 21. I walked to there and deliver her frappe.

 "Miss, Here's your Caramel Frappe, Hope you enjoy it." I said. The girl looked at me then.... 

 

 

 

 

 

"MISS PARK?" 

"MISS KIM?" 

 

"You two know each other?" Jung ah unnie asked. 

"Chemistry teacher."

"Student." 

"Kahi, dear, You speak like yoojin, Stop that." Jung ah unnie laughed. 

"This? Your girlfriend?" I said as i pointed to miss park.

"Yes, Yoojin, Any problems?" 

"No. Shocked." I said simply.  I have a habit on simplifying words. I don't really like to speal  a lot. 

"First time i heared you speak miss kim," Miss Park said.

"Uee." 

"Oh? Call you Uee? Then call me Kahi-unnie outside of the school." She said. I nodded. 

"I'm going back." I said. Then i walked past them.. 

"So.. Yoojin huh.?" OHMYHOLYGOGUMAS. 

"You scared me." I said on monotone.

"Didn't sound like scared. Yoojin" 

"Why are you here joo?" I asked?

"Joo? I like that. Call me that everyday. Oh.. I'm here because i'm curious on what job you have. " 

I nodded then i pointed to her frappe.

"Making frappes? You made these?" She asked shocked.

I nodded. "Why?" 

"They're utterly delicious." I nodded then said thanks then went off. 

----

My shift continues until 9. 

"Yoojin! Dear! I'm closing! Please get the last costumer and go home! Do your assignments!"

"Ne omma!" I said. Unnie just laughed. 

 

I quickly changed my clothes then got my bag. 

I saw the last costumer. Then approached her. 

 

"Excuse me.." Wait.. Is this...

"Hi Yoojin.." Jooyeon.. 

"Why are you here?" 

"Waiting." Oh.. she's waiting for me? 

"Why?" 

"Nothing. Just want to see you." 

"Hmm.." 

"YOU TWO SPEAK ALIKE. STOP IT." Jung ah unnie yelled. 

"Sorry!" We yelled. 

----

 

"Ride?" She asked? I shook my head. then pointed to my bike. 

"Is that so? Annyeong yoojin!" She rode her car then sped off.

Weird.