Ten Seconds Till Paradise

Ten Seconds Till Paradise

One....

 

Two....

 

Three...

 

Baekhyun took a deep breathe as he inhaled the cold winter night. Below him was the 50 foot drop to his death. The letter in his right hand became a ball as he closed his fist tightly, his knuckles turning white. He was angry. He was upset. He felt betrayed and he couldn't handle it anymore. Baekhyun was hurt. His eyes began to get teary as his thoughts ran wild.

It was you, he was thinking of you. All the memories and all the cheesy lovey dovey moments you two had together. Baekhyun's walked a step forward.

 

Four...

 

Now he was completely at the edge, his heart was pumping fast. All he wanted to do was scream and shout. He wanted to pick a fight...he wanted to hold you. But he couldn't.

Baekhyun let out a loud scream of agony as let out his feelings. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!" He yelled at the sky. Of course, no answer.

That heart breaking moment replayed over and over. Your pale cold face, your lifeless eyes..

 

Five....

 

Six....

 

I'm going to be with you again KimTaeyeon... Baekhyun thought.

"Let me go!" Baekhyun yelled, struggling as the doctors rushed in. Loud noises and quick movement was all around him. He wanted to make sure you were okay, he wanted to hold your hand and tell you he loves you. That this illness will go away and you two would live happily ever after.

"I'm sorry sir we can't do-"

"I SAID LET ME GO!" Baekhyun yelled. "KIM TAEYEON!" He yelled, his voice hinting at the tears to come. Seconds later Baekhyun had gotten out the the nurses hold and ran straight for your room. The doctors left the room before you could enter and you came to an immediate hault. The doctor frowned as he bowed and walked over to the nurse.

"Time of death, one thirty-two am" he whispered, but not low enough.

Baekhyun's heart stopped, time stopped, everything in his world suddenly shatters like a glass mirror. "No...." He whispered as he ran into your room.

There you were, pale and lifeless, your eyes open but dull. Baekhyun began to shake as he ran over to you, another doctor had closed your eyes before covering your body with the blanket. Baekhyun had lost it. His knees buckled underneath him as he let out a loud cry of desperation. He cried and cried.

After he couldn't cry no more a nurse had tapped his shoulder. She frowned as she handed him a piece of paper. Your handwriting clearly written all over it. Baekhyun read it, his soft crying whimpers, his heart sinking to the ground and another wave of tears coming to his eyes.

You were gone and Baekhyun couldn't do anything about it.

 

Seven....

 

Eight...

 

Reality was something Baekhyun couldn't stand anymore. It had been 2 torturous weeks and his heart couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't be without you.

"It will be okay Baekhyun.." Luhan's eyes were red from tears as well. All the EXO boys were. You were loved by everyone, you had all helped them out in a special way.

But everyone knew Baekhyun was hurting the most. And he hated it. He hated feeling like this.

 

Nine....

 

"I miss you so much" Baekhyun cried."

"I'll see you in paradise beautiful.." 

 

Ten....

 

And Baekhyun fell to his death.

The letter from you floated down the river as Bakehyuns body sank to the ground.

Dear Baekhyunnie,

I'll miss you so much, all of our memories together. Tell the boys I love them, tell them they were good friends and I couldn't ask for better ones. I know I lied, I had told you I wouldn't die. But if you're reading this, I am. And I'm sorry. I would do anything to be with you again. But now that I'm gone, you need to be happy. Find someone who you can cuddled up to, someone who will share cute little pecks all over your face like we used to. Be the person you were when we were a couple, happy, bright, and full of life. I'm writing this now, it's around one fifteen on the morning! I can't sleep. I wish you were here! But it's okay! I'll see you soon, right? The nurse is checking on me. She says I only have mere minutes left. Baekhyun, I love you so much. More than anything in this world. You taught me to see and love. You taught me to be free and hopeful. Something that you should take your own advice on now that I'm gone. The doctor said I should stop writing, he keeps saying it but here I am still writing for you. Remember I am always with you Baekhyun. Thank you for sharing the last of my moments with you. Forever and always.

Sincerely,

Kim Taeyeon