Prepare For Trouble, Make It Double

Daddy For a Day

Xiumin as usual woke up early in the morning. He is always the first person to wake up among EXO members. As he goes to Suho and Sehun’s room in order to wake the leader up, he heard a faint sound coming from Kyungsoo’s room. He decided to check the room first to see what is happening.

As he opened the door, he sees a three-year-old Kyungsoo stretching himself up while sitting down on his bed. Xiumin at first thought that he was hallucinating.

But he is not in reality.

Kyungsoo approaches him when he saw his hyung. All the household work suddenly was placed on Xiumin’s shoulders.

Xiumin conceded and held Kyungsoo’s hand as they go to Suho and Sehun’s room. The moment he opened the door, everything went down the drain.

Suho is also a three-year-old boy too. Not only that, Sehun is as well. But he slept soundly at that moment. Xiumin decided not to wake both of them up and proceeded to prepare breakfast with little Kyungsoo beside him.

He cooked dozens of pieces of pancakes and he was also glad that the pantry has good stocks of pancake syrup in various flavors. Kyungsoo proceeded to wake the other members up. When Xiumin saw the rest of the EXO, he realized that he is going to be a father today. All eleven of them were turned into three-year-old kids. He does not know what sort of magic happened, but he hoped that it will only last for a day at most.

Although Xiumin was totally shocked at that moment, he has to keep himself sane because something might happen anytime.

He immediately helped his kids to sit on the chair and they all ate quietly. While eating, Xiumin quietly observed carefully his dongsaengs. Luhan and Sehun ultimately got along well with each other like twins. Chen and Lay seemed to be more composed next to Kyungsoo. Kai seemed to be very vulnerable and fragile while Chanyeol seemed to be the most cheerful boy in the group.

As soon as they were finished with their breakfast, little Chen volunteered to help out Xiumin with the dishes. The rest of the boys dispersed themselves around the confines of the dorm.

Little Baekhyun thought he saw something really bad in front of him. And unluckily it was Tao who was standing in front of him. Little Tao looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun suddenly became a brat by saying, “You’re so ugly.”

Tao could not accept the fact that he’s ugly. So he punched Baekhyun and the latter fell down on his . He shouted, “I HATE YOU BAEKHYUN!”

Baekhyun stood up and pushed Tao down to the floor. Tao then pulled Baekhyun’s leg so he fell down as well. A fight happens.

On the other side, Suho entered inside Kris’s room. The stuffed alpaca caught his attention as he checks Kris’s bed. He grabbed it and out of no reason, he placed Ace the alpaca on the floor and stomped repeatedly over the poor stuffed toy.

Sehun saw what Suho was doing as the door was left wide open. Luhan was beside him, so they immediately went to Kris.

“Hey Kris! Suho is trying to kill Ace!” Luhan said.

“Come here quick! Save him!” Sehun added.

Little Kris ran to his room and fumed up when he saw what Suho was doing. He pushed Suho forward so it ended up with Suho falling down face flat to the floor. Kris picked Ace up and placed it on the bed. He pulled Suho’s hair and shouted, “What are you trying to do with Ace?!”

Suho immediately let out a yelp and cried as Kris kept pulling his hair. By reflex, he also pulled Kris’s hair as well. Another fight ensues.

Little Kai got trapped between the rampages as he saw Baekhyun and Tao trying to wrestle each other out and saw also Kris and Suho who just went out of the room slapping each other’s faces with poor Suho crying so hard. Kai got scared that he even broke down on the floor and cried. Little Chanyeol saw what happened so he went to him and hugged him in order to comfort him.

Luhan and Sehun saw the commotion happening around them and just uttered, “Kkaeb song ~”

Xiumin just finished washing the dishes when he heard a crying shout of help.

“APPA!!!”

Xiumin and Chen went out of the kitchen after hearing Baekhyun’s cry of help. Tao was actually flexing the poor Baekhyun out forcing the latter to surrender. It looked like the skills needed for Wushu is with him already. Xiumin lifted Tao out of Baekhyun. Chen helped out by pulling Baekhyun to his side. When the two were already separated from each other, Xiumin asked while patting Tao’s back, “Why are you both fighting?”

Tao answered while pointing his index finger to Baekhyun, “Appa, Baekhyun called me as ugly.”

Xiumin then turned to Baekhyun and asked, “Baekhyun, did you actually say that?”

“Yes, Appa.” He answered with his head facing downwards.

“Okay now both of you should apologize to each other.” Xiumin kindly ordered.

“I’m sorry, Tao.”

“I’m sorry, Baekhyun.”

“Both of you please don’t do that again.” Xiumin ended with a reminder.

Another crying shout of help erupted once again.

“APPA!!!”

Xiumin quickly stood up and left Chen behind comforting Baekhyun while Tao went back to his own room.

Xiumin saw Kai crying with Chanyeol comforting beside him, but he went to Kris and Suho’s side first. It was Suho who cried out for help. Kris and Suho were back into pulling each other’s hair out. Xiumin tried to tear them apart but it was a bit difficult so Kyungsoo went out to pull Suho’s body away from Kris.

When they got separated, Kris quickly reported to Xiumin, “Appa! Suho was trying to destroy Ace!”

Xiumin then turned to the crying mess Suho and said, “Suho, it’s wrong to try destroying other person’s belongings.” He tried to fix the hair of the two boys and said to them, “Now both of you please apologize to each other.”

“I’m sorry, Kris.”

“I’m sorry, Suho.”

“Don’t ever do that again, okay?”

“Yes, Appa.” Both of them chorused.

Kyungsoo being a good brother took Suho to his room to comfort him. Xiumin went back to check on Kai and he hugged him. Kai calmed down when he received the hug. Chanyeol cheerfully said, “Appa, Kai is okay now so don’t worry.”

“Thank you Chanyeol for taking care of him.” Xiumin said as the ruffled Chanyeol’s hair.

When Xiumin stood up, he saw Chen watching the television quietly.

Everything is back to peace now.

Lay and Kyungsoo later on volunteered to help out Xiumin in preparing lunch.

~

The next day, Xiumin woke up again early. He checked the bed on top of him and he sees Luhan in the adult form.

He knew that he has a good story to tell to the members so he decided to prepare breakfast for them instead.

Kyungsoo and Lay woke up half an hour later and they saw Xiumin in the kitchen.

“Oh good morning hyung! You’re cooking breakfast?” Kyungsoo asked sleepily.

“Yes. And I have a good story to tell to you guys.” Xiumin happily answered.

Lay scratches his head in confusion and Xiumin caught it. It was quite fishy.

The members later on gathered up to the dining table. Chanyeol noticed the tired look on Xiumin’s face. So he bluntly spoke, “Xiumin hyung, you look tired.”

“Yeah Chanyeol. I was so tired because yesterday all of you suddenly turned into three-year-old kids. Actually, some of you were really crazy yesterday.”

“What?! We transformed into kids?!” Tao exclaimed in shock.

“Yes. You and Baekhyun fought yesterday because Baekhyun called you as ugly.”

“Oh my god! What the heck Baekhyun!” Lay immediately reacted with a laugh.

“As expected from this hyung.” Chanyeol bluntly stated.

“The funniest part is that Baekhyun was the one who shouted ‘APPA!!!’.” Xiumin continued and imitated Baekhyun’s voice at the last part.

Luhan and Sehun laughed so hard. Tao teased Baekhyun by imitating him, “APPA!” Chanyeol roared out in laughter.

“Yah Luhan and Sehun! How come both of you can say ‘Kkaeb song’ in your three-year-old self?!” Xiumin suddenly stated.

Chen and Kai chanted together, “Kkaeb song…”

“Okay guys. Chanyeol was not really a headache to me because he took care of Kai when he cried yesterday.” Xiumin spoke again trying to get the members’ attention once again.

Chanyeol raised his fist in triumph and patted his chest. He declared, “I’m a good boy.” Kyungsoo looked at him judgingly.

“Well anyway Kai cried because aside from Baekhyun and Tao fought against each other, apparently our leaders actually fought as well.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened out in shock and said, “They did?!”

“Yes they did. It was Suho who cried ‘APPA!!!’ and then I saw them pulling each other’s hair out like how girls do.”

Chen, Tao and Sehun laughed out loud.

Sehun laughingly stated, “I never thought that these two will actually fight.”

“If only you saw how the two of them fought, you will see how crazy they are.” Xiumin spoke again and ended it with a chuckle.

“APPA!!!” Chanyeol imitated Suho and laughed out loud as well.

Suho bowed his head down in embarrassment.

“What were they fighting about?” Baekhyun curiously asked after the members settled down from laughing.

“Well they fought because Suho was trying to destroy Ace.” Xiumin answered.

“So that’s why Ace looked disheveled!” Kris shrieked in horror and glared at Suho.

“Hyung! I’m so sorry for what happened. Please forgive me.” Suho nervously pleaded.

“Doll wrecker.” Chen concluded.

“Kkaeb song ~” Lay muttered.

 

 

END. :)