Chp 4

I'll Make it Up (Previously Overdose)

    Sehun lay his head on Luhan's bed. Today is his birthday but still, there's no miracle happen in his birthday. He shouldn't have wished too much. He smile softly as he take Luhan's hand into his hand. He kissed it softly before kiss the owner's soft lips.

    

    "Please... Wake up Xiao Lu." And with that he closed his eyes. 

 

    Sehun found he is standing in front of a labyrinth. He look around but he can't see anything besides walls. He look at the sky and found it odd, since the sky all grey. He touch the wall and something weird happen. The wall is like a water, moving like a wave but when he pull his hand back, the wall comeback into it normal state. Sehun walk, following the labyrinth. 

 

    "Sehun..."

 

    He can hear a super familiar voice calling out his name. Sehun try to follow the voice but the voice never come again. He slowly walk but he feels like he just running in circle, he always comeback to the same place. He try to hits the wall but once again, nothing happened. He sigh in frustration. 

 

    "Xiao Lu, where are you?" Sehun try to call his boyfriend.

 

    "Find Me..." Sehun quickly as get up and run following the labyrinth, trying to figure out where his boyfriend is. He run fastly and found a transparent wall. He can see a familiar boy, sitting while hugging his knees, dressed in all white. 

 

    "LUHAN!!!" Sehun hit his fist to the transparent wall. It didn't change anything. Luhan looked up and their eyes meet. 

 

    "Sehun-ah." Luhan walk limply to his lover. They separated by the transparent wall which no one can break it. 

 

    "Luhan... are you okay? Stay there, I'll try to find a way to that place. Please be okay Lu." Sehun said while putting his palm on the wall. Luhan shook his head quickly. 

 

   "There's no other way than this wall, you have to break it Hunnie... but I don't know how." Luhan said. Sehun bit his lower lip. Trying to hold back his frustration. He have to be strong for Luhan. 

 

   "I'll find a way to break it Lu..." 

 

   "Sehun!!!!!" Screamed can be heard when a gust of wind fly Luhan to the opposite place. He tried to fight it but he can't as if someone or something try to pull him away from Sehun.

 

    "LUHAN!!!!" Sehun screamed as he can't do anything to safe his boyfriend. 

 

    "Sehun-ah." Tears rolling down to his cheeks as the darkness swallow him. Sehun frantically hits the wall, trying to break it but nothing happen. He stop and fall on his knees. Knowing that his boyfriend has left him, maybe forever. 

 

-----------

 

 

    Luhan slowly open his eyes, and the first thing than come to his view is his boyfriend resting his head on his bed. Luhan try to say something but his voice can't come out. He shook Sehun body softly as he can see a cold sweat running down from his forehead. 

 

    "H-Hunnie."

 

    Sehun open his eyes in surprised. Luhan can feel his breath isn't in a normal state. 

 

   "Lu... you're awake?" Luhan nods at his boyfriend's word. "How's your feeling, are you okay? Anywhere hurt?" Sehun stand up and check at Luhan's conditions. 

 

   "I'm okay Hunnie." He let out a small chuckles at his boyfriend cuteness. 

 

   "Why are you laughing?" Sehun frowned. "And... by the way, I'm sorry Lu for giving you a hard time back then... I-"

 

    "Can we please not talking about it right now? My head hurts. I wanna sleep, can you sleep here?" Luhan give Sehun a puppy eyes and pats the space next to him on the bed. He actually feeling okay, his head didn't hurt much but he think that he isn't ready for hearing any explanation from his boyfriend. 

 

    Sehun sighed but follow his boyfriend plea. He slowly laid his body next to his boyfriend and hug him loosely. "Good Night Lu... have a nice dream kay? And don't forget to wake up." Luhan know that Sehun was just joking but something in his heart tell him that he really shouldn't forget to wake up.

 

    "Good Night hunnie, I love you." He said softly to his boyfriend and got a little 'I Love you more Lulu' as an answer. Luhan close his eyes softly,  praying he will wake up again.

 

 

-----------

 

A.n 

Sorry for the late update guys, it just hard for me to found a nice plot for thia chapter. I hope you enjoy this!!! And by the way, I won't promise there won't be angsty anymore since I may make Luhan trapped in the same as Sehun.

 

Also #PrayForSouthKorea I feel very sad thinking that so many students around my age lost in the sea with the ship. I hope some miracles happen