Final

Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pissed off because of another denial from Baekhyun concerning his feelings for Yifan when he was practically shooting hearts out of his eyes when he was seeing the Chinese leader, Heechul walked around the company in search of yet another lost lamb. A mischievous smirk appeared on his face when he spotted an easy prey. This little lamb is going to be easy to influence.

“So, since when do you have feelings for your group mate?”

Tao sighed “Probably since I’ve met him. He’s always been so nice to me.”

Wow. That was easier than Heechul suspected. “And? Why don’t you tell him?” Heechul pressed.

“I don’t think I need to tell him. I’m pretty sure he figured alone since I’m so evident. But he only sees me as a friend, as his dongsaeng.”

Heechul frowned “Are you sure?”

“Not really. I mean I didn’t talk with him about it, but whenever we talk about Luhan hyung and Jongin, or Yifan hyung and Baekhyun hyung he says that even if he’s happy for Luhan hyung and Jongin and that he hopes that everything will turn all right with Baekhyun hyung and Yifan hyung, he won’t get involved with one of the members. That he sees all of us like his brothers and that’s all.”

“Hmm… that seems more like he tries to convince himself that this is what he should do. Talk with him and ask for a chance to see if it’s possible to be something more than friendship between you two.”

“Do you think I should?” Tao asked, uncertainty evident in his eyes.

Heechul nodded “Yes, talk with him and lay down your feelings. I’m sure everything will turn out all right.”

“Thank you, hyung. I’ll do as you say.” Tao smiled big and ran out in search of Joonmyun.

Heechul grinned pleased. As he suspected Tao was easy. And he knew that Joonmyun was going to give Tao a chance.

Now to focus again on Baekhyun  and Yifan. Since these were two stubborn idiots he’ll need some help. And he knew the perfect person to do it. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

“Oppa,” a cheery voice answered after the second ring.

“Taeyeon, my favorite dongsaeng…”

 

♡♡♡

 

Tao watched silently the members mingling around the apartment. It was M’s last night in Seoul. In the morning they were scheduled to leave for China and they were supposed to stay there for a few weeks, maybe more.

It’s been a few days since his talk with Heechul at the company and he still didn’t talk with Joonmyun. Every time he and the older boy were alone Tao chickened out and ran without saying what he really wanted. And now he had to wait for a few more weeks until he could talk with him.

Like he summoned him with his thoughts Joonmyun joined Tao in his secluded spot away from the other members.

“What’s wrong?” Joonmyun asked.

Realizing that this was his last chance before he left for China, Tao blurted out “Can you give me a chance hyung?”

“Huh?” Joonmyun looked at Tao confused.

“I like you and I want us to be together.” Tao confessed sincerely.

Joonmyun sighed “Tao-”

Tao covered his mouth before he could say anything more “First listen to me,” when Joonmyun nodded  he removed his hand and continued. “I want a chance for us to get to know each other in that way, it doesn’t mean that we have to have like bunnies for that.”

Joomyun frowned. Who was teaching Tao these words? “We just spend time together like before but knowing that we could take things further. You don’t even have to give me an answer now. Just think about it and tell me after I come back from China,” Tao rambled not even being sure that what he said made any sense.

Joonmyun bit his lip. He knew it took Tao a lot of courage to ask him for a chance especially since the boy knew Joonmyun’s stance about not getting involved with group members. He at least could promise the younger boy that he’ll think about it.

Reluctantly Joonmyun face the younger boy. “I’ll think about it.” He raised a hand when Tao got ready to speak. “But I can’t guarantee you that the answer is going to be the one you want.”

Tao smiled and nodded “That’s all I want. For you to think about it.” Tao bent and placed a sweet kiss on Joonmyun’s cheek. “Thanks hyung.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter