ONE-SHOT: 피


I was sleeping, half awaken to the nightmare I just had. I can't go back to sleep, I'm too scared to see the devil again! I can feel sweat beads rolling down my temples, past my ears, and giving me the chills. Then the same thing that's been happening every night is about to start again. 

My chest up and repeated again and again. My shoulders shook violently. My fingers felt like they are paralyzed and it's twitching, acting so fast. As for my legs, they are repeatedly twitching, making my knees bend without me doing it. I can't feel my toes. It feels like someone or something is controlling me like a puppet.

That someone/something is messing with my breath. It's like, it is trying to choke me. Try to make me scared of death. Then I felt the pressure around my neck and the pressure went harder, making it difficult for me to breathe. My hands went up to my neck, but there was nothing there, only my hair. Suddenly, I feel lightheaded, like my head is about to explode. My hands grasped the bedsheets and my knuckles turned white. 

"STOP!" I shrieked. Then everything stopped. I feel goosebumps running up my arms and thighs. 

I breathed heavily, thirsty for nothing but oxygen. My chest heaved up and down. As I took in a deep breath, I coughed and coughed. But quickly recover and breathe normally again. I have to stop this. This has been going on for the last four weeks. Then something in the corner of my eye caught my attention.

I saw him standing there by the window. I can see his dark, creepy silhouette figure. The crescent moon was mysterious and it remained mysterious. I was sure the silhouette figure is a male. He had his back turned to me, facing the moon. Then he turned around. I saw his smile, then his mouth slightly opened. 

Suddenly, at the blink of an eye, he was by the coffee table, grabbing a pencil from the cup and threw it back on the table. The next moment, he was behind the couch. Each time he does it, he comes closer and closer to me. I can hear the blood in my ears rushing, my heart pounding. I can't believe my eyes. He's teleporting.

I can't let him keep doing this to me. I get up from my bed and then he teleports and pushed me back down. I tried to escape under his grasp. Squirming and wiggling, trying to hit him. The bed squeaks. But he just doesn't budge! 

He had a good grip on my wrists, I can't do anything at all! Someone help me! Then he leaned down on my neck. 

And pierced his fangs into my skin. I felt my hot breath huffing and puffing out. It didn't hurt at all. It felt like two little needles going in. I could feel hot liquid trailing down my neck, blood. Then he it, like my blood is too precious to be wasted. I heard him on my neck as my blood was drained from me. 

They always say the neck is the easiest part to get the most blood from and you could die faster from that when all the blood is out. 

Then he got off me, one knee kneeling on the bed and his other leg on the floor. The lifeless me lay there on the bed. My hair and neck was covered in blood and some of that blood got on my bedsheets. My finger twitched. My eyes grew heavy as I stare at him. He had grey, silver, but dark eyes staring back at me. He also had dark hair color and a black suit. The only skin visible was his neck and his face. He was wearing gloves and he had a handkerchief in his other hand. 

With that handkerchief, he wiped his mouth, and tuck it back in his pocket.

I don't know why I'm still breathing. Did he purposely leave me alive? Is he sparing my life? Is he gonna come back for more blood?

My eyes closed but I opened them up again. He was by the window again, this time, staring at me. Then he parted his lips and spoke.

"Delicious." He disappeared at the speed of light, like a blur, the remaining of his dark figure turned to black soot. Like dust, it landed on the floor. His word echoed the room in a creepy kind of way. 

When I thought I was dying, I closed my eyes. 

When I open them up again, it was morning. 

The first thing I see was the floor by the window. The black soot that was supposed to be there was gone. The pencil that he threw on the table was nicely back in the pencil cup. My hand crept up my neck, it was dry, I thought the blood had dried out. I sat up and the blood wasn't on the bedsheets, or on my hair. 

I hurried to the bathroom and look at it in the mirror. There was nothing. 

But . . . two marks on my neck. It wasn't anything like a bite mark. The two marks are numbers.

03.

I have no idea what the number meant, it could be that I only have three more days to live, or three months, or three years. Three seconds, three minutes, three hours?

No, it's not three seconds, or minutes. That has already passed. Then I noticed my eyes. They are the rarest color I've ever seen. 

Light grey with black streaks.

 

 

________________/|____/\________/|____/\________/|____/\_________/|_____/\_________________

This is just a little something inspired by Sunmi's song "Full Moon." ^_^

AISH, I'm so bad at horror stuff! LOL! I tried making the heart beat line but I realized it was hard, it's so not like the real stuff. HAHAHAHHAAH I thought the beginning was creepy how she moved though. This is just a one shot story to get through my day. 

FYI:

"피" romanized "pee" meaning "blood".