11 seconds

Description

You met him by the elevator. You were captivated by him. You smiled at him and he returned your smile. Even though its only that short 11 seconds, you can't stop thinking about him afterwards. Little did you know, he was also amazed by your beauty and he is the next successor of a striving company. Everything changed when you lost your everything and you were lost in your own world. He saw you again when he was sent to school by his father and noticed how much you have changed. He decides he could be the only one to put you back on track and make you happier. And maybe make you love again.

Foreword

You. Has a sister that hates you a lot. Parents move away with her to the U.S leaving you alone to fend for yourself. You don't like being friends with girls because they judge and have too much drama in their life. Kind, beautiful and a heartbreaker.

Him (jongin)
Rich, owner of a huge striving company, dominating, y, smart, kind, caring, loving. Man of every woman's dreams. Love his girl only and would do anything to make her smile

D.O
Your gay best friend. You always knew he was gay, little did you know, his heart started changing when he fell for you. Cold to other people, shy around people.

Suho
Your sister's ex-boyfriend. After your family left you and your sis left him, he helped you pay your school fees and living expenses. At first he thought you were his ex-girlfriend sister only. But he started falling for you soon after. Rich, kind and caring.

Sehun
The cute maknae in your clique that likes you a lot. He confessed to you many times before but you always take it as a small crush. Too bad you are his noona. Cold to other girls but nice to you only.

Baekhyun & Chanyeol
Class jokers and the funny ones on your clique. They are brothers. Though they are just your friends, they treat you like you are their own sister and takes care of you. They both secretly love you and fights for you between themselves. Funny and caring.