Chapter 1

I'm Back! Miss Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ooo 1 ooo

   

Areum was fighting her tears, when she saw the most horrible scene in her entire life. She wanted to pull her best friend away from her boyfriend, whom was kissing her bestfriend, but it felt like her whole world dropped in front of her and her feet were glued to the ground. She dropped the cake she was holding, capturing the attention of the couple in front of her. LuHan quickly stood up and grabbed her arm, but she avoided it.

"Areum-ah I c-can ex-"

But, Areum cut him off and glared at the both of them, "There nothing more to explain LuHan!" She paused, fighting the urge to cry. "I saw it with my two on eyes! I can't even believe that you would cheat on me with my best friend."

Then, LuHan quickly laughed and look at her, "Well, I think there's nothing more to hide. You really believe that I will date a fat, ugly, disguting nerd like you!" He paused and chuckled, "Areum-ah, everything was just a game."

PAK

"LuHan, I will never forgive on what you have done. You will regret this day." Areum said, turning her back walking to door, but stopped halfway and looked at both of them, "By the way, I have your blessings, your perfect for each other, a and a bastard." She said, slamming the door shut.

 

~~~~~~~~~

BTS was in front Areum's room, checking if she was okay. They were in hanging out in the mall, when they recieve a call from Areum. When, they heard Areum crying in the other line of the phone, they knew that something was wrong. Areum was like a little sister to them and they would even put their lives on the edge just to protect her. 

Jin knocked carefully on the door, "Baby girl, can we come inside?" There was no response.

They continued knocking yet. she not answering. Jungkook asked the maid to get the spare key of her room and went inside slowly. Her room was a mess, all of the picture frames where shattered on the floor. They quickly went up to Areum who was curled up in a ball, brawling her eyes out. 

Jungkook hugged her and quickly and caress her hair. "Just let it all out, we're gonna talked about it later." After that, Areum cried her eyes out. She didn't care if she could make a Nile River by crying. The BTS memebrs where r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter