Chapter 1 :)

Manager Hyung's Nightmare!!!

“Hyung. Hyung. Manager Hyung.”

 

Manager hyung can feel himself being shook in hopes of him getting up. He pulls the blanket over his face wishing the person shaking him would go away. But he still feels he shaking. The manager moans. “What”, he says in a croaky voice.

 

“Wake up! It’s time to start the day.”

 

“What time is it?” Manger hyung asks under the blankets.

 

“6:30 a.m” The person replied.

 

Manager hyung moans even louder. “Why’d you wake me up now?! Who is waking me up so early”. Manager hyung didn’t really know who was waking him up. He was under the blankets and the persons voice was someone he couldn’t recognize at this time of hour.

 

“It’s Yixing”.

 

Hearing this, manager hyung slowly made his was out of the blankets and into a sitting position. His face had confusion on it and that made Lay’s face confused.

 

“Is there something wrong manager hyung?” Lay tilted his head a bit while asking.

 

“Uhhh. Yeah there is”. The manager said his words in a slow pace. “It’s 6:30 a.m. And you are waking me up”.

 

“Your point is?”

 

“It’s 6:30 in the morning, and your Yixing. Lay is waking me up at 6:30 in the morning. You are never up this early. Nor do you even wake me up. The one who wakes me up this early is usually Junmyeon. Not you”.

 

Yixing giggled a bit. “Hyung, you have known us even before our debut. That was like more than 2 years ago. You should know by now that I am a morning person. And also that Junmyeon is a lazy and very forgetful and for some reason, still a leader”.

 

What? It’s not supposed to be like this. Lay is supposed to be the forgetful lazy and Junmyeon is supposed to be the morning person. Manager hyung just shook the thought off and let it slip just for this morning.

 

“Well since your up”, Yixing started, “Get ready to have breakfast”. Yixing smiled and waved before he opened the bedroom door, only to stop in front of it. “Oh Kyungsoo, You’re up. And I didn’t even have to wake you up.”

 

“Yeah. Kai woke me up.”

 

Manager hyung walked up to the door up to Lay. When he saw Kyungsoo, his eyes widened.

 

Kyungsoo saw the manager’s eyes. “Is there something wrong Manager Hyung?”

 

The manager was speechless. “You’re… You’re… Shirtless.” It was Kyungsoo shirtless! What the hell? Since when did Kyungsoo wear no shirt??!!

 

“Yeah I am hyung. Why do you look surprised? I am always like this.” Kyungsoo said in a matter-of-factly tone.

 

“Seriously manager hyung”, Lay shook his head, “It’s like you forgot all about us.” Then Lay walked away to supposedly wake up the other members.

 

Moments after Lay left, Kyungsoo said, “Hyung, breakfast will take a while I think. Kai is cooking it, so, I think it'll be worth waiting for anyway. Just wanted to let you know.” Then Kyungsoo was next to leave, walking back to his room in just his boxers.

 

Wait. Did I hear Kyungsoo right? ‘Kai is cooking it’. Since when did Kai cook? What does this mean?

 

Manager hyung could hear sizzling of something coming from the kitchen’s direction. He walked towards the kitchen only to be even more confused. “Kai?” Manager hyung called even though it was more of a question tone.

 

The figure that was facing the stove, frying something in a pan, turned around. “Oh, hey hyung. Hope you like fried rice. I'm cooking it for breakfast”. Kai said with a warming smile.

 

That kind of creeped the manager out because Kai never had that sweet of a smile when it was the morning. Actually, he never really got to see Kai in the morning since he woke up so late and by the time he woke up Manager hyung was out doing something. It was also creepy how Kai was wearing an apron. An apron! Kai shouldn’t be smiling, or wearing an apron, or even cooking in the first place! That’s Kyungsoo’s job! What the heck is happening now!!!

 

At this time, Kyungsoo came walking pass to see what Kai was cooking. “Mmhmm. Smells delicious. What is it?”

Kai stopped cooking for a second and presented the rice that was frying in the pan. “Isn’t it pretty obvious hyung? Its fried rice.” Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes. “Also hyung, when are you going to put a shirt on. Its cold and I don’t want you to get sick”.

 

Seriously. What is going on here? Kai sounds so caring. He is never caring. Well… at least in the morning.

 

“I’ll put a shirt on Jongin, when your ‘obvious’ fried rice is finished cooking”. Kyungsoo said smartly and added the speech quotes at the word obvious.

 

“Well it is pretty obvious though”, Kai commented. ”There is a pan, and rice in it, and I am frying it”.

 

“How am I supposed to know you were frying it?” Kyungsoo asked a bit annoyed.

 

“What else can you possibly do you do in a pan?”

 

“I don’t know. Boil stuff. Its not my fault I know nothing about cooking!”

 

Actually Kyungsoo, you know lots of things about cooking. And who the heck thinks you boil in a pan!

 

At this moment, the manager felt like going to the toilet. So we made his way through the hallway of rooms until he met the bathroom. He stopped at the door feeling puzzled. This is because, through the open bathroom door, he could see Kris mindlessly staring into the mirror.

 

“Is everything alright, Kris?” Manager hyung asked with caution just in case Kris was in some kind of mental state.

 

“Hey there Hyung”. The latter said without looking away from the mirror.

 

“You didn’t answer my question. What is wrong Kris?”

 

“I need to pee”. Kris turned to look at the toilet then back to the mirror.

 

“Your point is?” Manager hyung asked a bit fazed. “You’re right next to the toilet. Why don’t you just pee now?”

 

“I t-think I sa-aw a g-ghost”, Kris stuttered still not facing away from the mirror, ”I-in the bathroom”

 

What the hell is he talking about? Kris is never scared like this. Well… only when it came to the Haunted House but that doesn’t count. He is never scared like this in the dorm. Nor is he this freaking weird!

 

“So… You think you saw a ghost, in the bathroom”. The manager repeated the member’s words.

 

Kris just silently nodded STILL looking at the mirror. “Can you just get Tao for me. He might be able to help.”

 

“How the hell is Tao going to help you?” Hyung said astonished. “He is just as scared as you are!”

 

“Think what you like manager hyung, Tao helps me get through these things. So can you please be a good manager and get Taozi for me?”

 

Manager was dumbfounded. “If I were to be a good manager, I wouldn’t be listening to you right now. I would be bossing you. I'm the manager here, not you!”

 

“Whatever hyung. Just get Tao please. I need to pee and your not helping me right now!”