Chapter 2 //

Honey Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm late today . Urghh, this is just because my duty to clean my classroom . But still, i drop by the nearest market to buy a stuff for the dinner . Sehun, maybe he's already home .

I walked out from the market and saw a figure sitting behind the bench . "Se-Sehun ?" He looked at me . "Ohh . Finally, you're here ." "What are you doing ?" He stand up and pat his pants from the dust . "I saw you just now when you walk in . Give me that plastic bag ." I'm still dumbfounded and give him the plastic bag . "What happen after .... Did you waiting for me ?" I widden my eyes . "Maybe ." He reply . I froze at my place . What ? "Oh my, That moon is big ." I looked at the sky . Ahhh, that's the full moon . The shining moon . The same when we meet for the first time . "Do you want to eat it ?" "Huh ?" did he still remember about it ? "Don't you think it looks like a hot cake ? Damn, i thought he remember . "Ermm, yaa ." I reply . Hiding the dissapointment in my voice . "Okay, Let's make it ourselves .

**********
"Do you know how to make it ?" I asked him . "If you want to know, this is my speciality ." He said while smiling proudly . "Really ?" I eyed him suspiciously . He nodded . "Yeahh, because you can make it in a short time and make your stomach full faster ." I'm just nodded at his words . "I always make it when mom isn't home . We make it with a smile and laugh . I love this moment . The full moon out there, The smell of the honey . Right now, I feel really happy . 

We were sitting at the living room with the hot cake we make just now . I look at him as he take the first bite . He frown . "Something wrong ?" I asked him . "No, it just .. i feel like i've taste this before . But when ?" That's ... He really don't remember about it . "Yummy . So delicious ." He smile . Sehun-ahh . That night, the moon's shining . I still remember it shining brightly just like tonight . "You didn't eat ?" His question make me wake from my dream . I'm flustered and grab the bottle of the honey clumsily and make it pour at my hand . "Oh no !" I look at my hand .

Sehun grab my honey hand . "So clumsy ." He make me froze . The next thing he do really make me surprised . He the honey at my hand . I can feel that i'm blushing and my heart beating wildly, but i c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter