The Love of My Life

JUST LET IT BE

School is always boring, fortunatelly it’s over. I was walking to my car when I saw her being dragged by a random guy. He didn’t wear my school uniform so I guess he is not a student here. How dare he drag my precious black pearl that way.I should give him a lesson.

 

“Donghae-ah... please stop. Where are we going?”

“Come on babe, we haven’t met for about a week and I miss you like crazy. I want to spent the rest of the with you. Only you and I.”

Donghae stopped and staring at me. I tried to avoid him but he suddenly cupped my face and came closer.Oh gosh...

“Donghae we are still in my school, please st...”

Before I could finish my world his lips already on mine. His tounge mine. No, it’s not right. I tried so hard to escape but he’s too strong for me. He grabbed my waist closer. Somebody please help me.

 

Damn!!! he was trying to kiss her. I couldn’t bear it anymore. So I pulled him and gave him a punch. He was off of guard and fell down. Seeing the chance I pulled her and run.

“Come on Yuri-ah. Run!!!”

 

I didn’t know what happen and just follow him run away from my own boyfriend. While running I tried to realize what just happened, I didn’t notice his suddenly stop and bam into him.

“Ouch...”

“Mianhae... I don’t know you already stopped”

“I am okay Yuri. How about you? Are you alright? Sorry I couldn’t help you earlier before that bastard kiss you. Do you know him?”

“I... I am... I am fine. I just a little surprise.”

“So do you know him? Why did he treat you that way?”

“He... he is my boyfriend?”

“Whattt?!!! Gosh, what am I doing? I steal someone’s girlfriend and the worst I beat him also.”

“It’s alright Kris, I should thank you anyway.”

“But, you said that he is your boyfriend? So what with your thank? Are you trying to kidding me?”

“No Kris. I am being honest. He may be my boyfriend, but I don’t like the way he treated me. I.. I mean we’re still in school and it’s not appropriate to do ‘that’.”

“So it’s ok if you two aren’t at school?”

“No... I... Oh, why did you help me anyway,” I tried to change the topic.

“Well, I saw him drag you and you seemed afraid. I thought he wanted to kidnap you, so I kept look after you. Then I saw him trying to kiss you and you’re crying. I knew something wrong happen and you what happen next. I am swear I didn’t know that he is your boy. I am sorry to disturb your momment.”

“No Kris, it’s not your fault. I... I don’t love him.”

“Yuri-ah it’s not funny. Don’t say that just to make me feeling better.”

“I am serious. He is Hyoyeon’s boyfriend’s best friend.”

“So?”

“I couldn’t refuse him. If I did so, I think Hyo would upset and... And she won’t be my friend anymore. So I accepted him, may be I can love him as the time pass by. But it never happened.”

“Yuri... is Hyoyeon your best friend?”

“Of course.”

“So you’d better tell her your real feeling. If she is sincere being your friend I am sure she will understand.”

“But I can’t. I... I am afraid. I don’t want to be left and alone. I don’t want to be bullied again,” I sobbed uncontrolly.

“Ssshhh... It’s alright Yuri. It will be alright.”

He pulled me to his arm and caress my back, trying to calm me down. My heart beat faster. His chest is so comfortable and his arm is so warm. I felt in peace. If I could I will stop the time so I can be in his embrace forever. But I knew I can’t.

“Yuri-ah...” he held up my chin so I can meet his gaze.

“Listen, you are not alone. You will never ever alone. I promise you. I will always by your side and protect you. No one can put a hand on you.”

I kept silence, truth is I was too surprised to respond him. I never dream my crush would confess to me, but indeed it happened.

“I love you Yuri...”

Before I could say anyword his lips already on mind. He kissed me. The guy I always dream of is kiss me? Am I dreaming? But his lips feel so soft and warm. It was a tender and lovely kiss unlike what Donghae did to me. It feel so right that without I realize I already kiss him back. After for about a couple minutes we broke the kiss.

“So, will you my girl my Black Pearl?”

“Black Pearl?”

“Yes, you know you have a beautiful tan skin that always glowing in my eyes, just like the black pearl.”

“I don’t know you can be this cheesy Kris.”

“Well I am, so will you?”

“I think you already know the answer.”

“YESSSS!”

“Hahaha.. are you that happy?”

“Yeah.. You know I’ve set my eyes on you since the Welcoming Ceremony last year. You just like a little lost puppy, wondering around searching the hall. Hahaha”

“Geess, so I am a puppy now?” I pouted.

“My lovely cute puppy.”

That day was the happiest day, that was I thought unknown that a storm just about to began.

 

The next day I walked school confudently. I had set my mind and heart. I will make everything clear. I would tell Hyo, Yoong, Soo and of course Donghae my real feeling. I hope  they could accept it.

As I enter the school gate, I felt uneasy. Everyone looked at me with such disgust gaze. I checked my clothes, maybe there’re some dirt in my uniform, but I found nothing. I kept walking when suddenly a group og girl threw some eggs on me. I close my eyes imagine what will happen next. I felt someone hug me and spin me. I opened my eyes.

“Kris?”

“I said I will protect you,” he smiles.

“Kris, why do you protect that b**ch? She already has a boyfriend but she still seduce you.”

“Yeah, she only use you Kris. That ugly s**t.”

“Don’t you dare to say such cruel words to Yuri or you should get some lessons from me.”

“But..”

“Get out!!!” Kris yelled.

They finally left. Just then Yoona and Sooyoung rush to me and attack me with their questions.

“Yuri-ah are you alright? Please tell me that it is not true... You won’t do such thing right Yuri?” Yoona asked me continously.

“I don’t know what you said gals.”

“Look at this,” Sooyoung gave me her cellphone.

I gasped as I saw the picture. It was my photo with Donghae in one side and a shot of me and Kris kissing on another side with a caption under it telling that I am a b**ch who cheat on my boyfriend and seducing another boy in the same time. I can’t believe it. Someone had photoshop my pictures and spread it out. No wonder everybody at school staring at me that way. I gain my guts one more time. Now or never. I should tell them the truth. I looked at Kris, he smile and told me it’s okay. Then I face Yoona and Sooyoung, I told them the entire story including my real feeling.

“Oh my dear Yuri, you know you don’t have to pretend all the time. We love you and will always be your friend,” Sooyoung hug me.

“Yeah Yul, and if you really love Kris instead of Donghae we will also by your side no matter what. Now, let’s talk to Hyo,”Yoona assure me.

“But Yoong, I don’t think it will be right.”

“Waeyo?” Yoona and Sooyoung asked.

“The photo you saw me earlier, it was my photo when I had a double date with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. And Hyoyeon was the one who took it.”

“So, it means that Hyoyeon is the one who spread the rumor?”

“I can’t believe it.”

“I wish I am wrong, but...”

“Let’s just check it,” Kris finally spoke.

We nodded in unison and headed to the rooftop to have some private talk with Hyo. I, Kris and Yoona headed first while Sooyoung in duty to alure Hyoyeon. After waiting several minutes, she came.

“Yuri-ah, are you OK? I have heard it. I am sorry to hear that. I don’t know that they will do that to you. I am sure I’ll give them lessons.”

“Stop your silly show girl, Yuri already know the truth,” Kris seemed annoyed.

“What do you mean?”

“Hyo..., I wish I am wrong about what about I say. I know it is you who spread the rumour.”

“So you already know?” she smirk.

“But why Hyo? I think you are my best friend.”

“Why? You know that Donghae is Eunhyuk oppa’s bestie how could you dare to hurt him, moreover with that guy who had insulted me yesterday. And I think it’s not a rumour. It’s the truth. You are still in reletionship but you kissed another guy,” Hyoyeon snapped.

“Hyo, I am truly sorry if I hurt you. But I don’t love Donghae I never did. I only date him because I was afraid you will mad if I didn’t. I didn’t feel right when I was with Donghae, he only use me to satisfied his desire. He maybe love my body but not me myself. I love Kris, Hyo... Please let me be with him.”

“Are you serious? Donghae did that to you?” Hyoyeon semmed surprised.

“I swear Hyo.”

“Well if that the case, I can’t let him go near you again then. And I’ll tell Eunhyuk oppa to give him a lesson. How dare he treat my bestie like that.”

“I am afraid it’s no need to do that. I already gave him a lesson yesterday,” Kris smile widely.

“What? Did you? So do you really love Yuri, jerk?”

“Yes I do, with all of my heart. And my name is Kris not JERK.”

“Mmmm, I guess I can’t do anything now. Come on Yoong... Soo... we shouldn’t be here now. Have fun you love bird,” Hyoyeon laughed and left.

“So we are still friend right,” I shouted at the three of them.

“Best friend forever you silly Yul!!!” they my direction and laughed at me.

After they left Kris held my hand and set his eyes on me.

“See, it is not as bad as you imagine right?”

“Nope. Thank you Kris.”

“What for?”

“For give me the courage to be myself and for love me as what I am.”

“Anything for my y black pearl, the love of my life.”

Kris hugged me tightly and gave me a peek on my forehead. I couldn’t be happier than this. I have my dream boy, a hot and protective boyfriend, and I have three gorgeous girls as my bestie. Moreover I don’t have to put on any mask now. Just be me. Just let it be.

 

 

A.N

Finally..., I can finish it. What do you think?

It’s bad? It’s boring?

I am really sorry then....

I’ll try harder and better next... promise!!!

 

And for my beloved readers and subcribers, jeongmal gamsahamnida...

I don’t expect much, but it’s already 16 subscribers. Yayyyyy I am really happy. Thanks again subcribers... Love you...