✿ APPLICANTS

✿ The Sister Club ✿ < Apply Open >
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   

[Plot Line]

Jin's comment: comment key : orange - suggestions and red - mistakes
Also for the display pics(on the right) - the blurry screen on top of the picture will be removed if chosen
Final Question: " blah blah goes here."

APP

USR

DECI

o|o|o

  Last Name
First Name

CREDITS

full name . age , face-claim(back-up) , brother(back-up) , lover(back-up) , Rival(back-up)

 

   

"don't touch him"

Jin's comment: this is my character!! she is a ticking time bomb waiting to blow! she is the guard dog of the group and will cuss out and scare away any means of a threat towards the club. she will drive every girl away from her brother.
Final Question: why is she such a ? /slaps/ jk. srry, i'm not gonna be answering a question.

APP

USR

CHOS

o|o|o

  KIM
MINSUN
N

CREDITS

Kim minsun . 18 , BYEON seo eun , kim minseok/xiumin , chen , jung eunji

 

   

"my sunshine"

Jin's comment: Hi! THanks for being my first applicant! now then, you can't be 42 lbs and 5'11" cause, then you would be beyond unhealthy. so you would be around 120-130 lbs, maybe. your personality isn't bad, but i think you are a mix of the "you're too close", "my sunshine", and "never lie." i think you would fit more on being the "my sunshine" one, but all you would need to do is change your personality. a bit. you also didn't give me a gallery for your face-claims. the questions are really important, so please do write more on them if you can. hm, if you are chosen, i hope it's alright if i change your age? that's really it. thanks for applying!
Final Question: "Your brother has done a lot for you it seems - what would you do to repay him for all he's done for you?"

APP

ZEN

PEND

x|o|o

  KIM
INHYE

CREDITS

kim inhye . 20 , jo eun hee(baek su min) , kim jongin(kim jongdae) , sehun(lay) , krystal(sulli)

 

   

"LOVE YOU"

Jin's comment: hiya~ ohoo~ the cliche tomboy style :3 one of my fave ways to go for charas~ but because she is seen as a tomboy, i don't think hana is a good choice for the chara you're going for. she is the "opposite" of tao which is very interesting. also, she doesn't eat anything uncooked? but steak and chicken is supposed to be cooked, for safety reasons. and a lot of meat and protein products are from the inside of the animal's body. also, for tao and sehun's(mostly) personalities, you put little to none about the traits that were up on their intros. omergod, i died crying/laughing at your answer for the second questions xD lol taking a lot from exo showtime, hmm~ everything else checks out well. thank you for applying~
Final Question: "how do you think your life would change/be without your brother?"

APP

VIV

PEND

x|o|o

  HUANG
ZI LING

CREDITS

HUANG Zi Ling . 15 , hana(hong hee jung) , huang ziTao(byun Baek) , sehun(kai) , yeji(krystal)

 

   

"ONLY MINE"

Jin's comment: hey dere! first, nice choice on your face-claim~ okay, now for da app, everything seems pretty descriptive and nice ^^ her relationship with lay is cute~ i'm a bit surprised in reading that two guys would turn down jessica jung, especially with her nice facade and she being a popular snsd member?? i fangirled a little when reading the last part of faith and suho's meeting xD sooo cute~~ and very funny ^^ just change the two gifs at the end to your face-claim and that should be it, thank you for applying~
Final Question: "How would you feel if your brother went off with another girl and gave her more attention than he gives you? would you act upon those emotions?"

APP

MISSY

PEND

x|o|o

  ZHANG
XIAO FEI

CREDITS

Zhang Xiao Fei . 19 , Angelababy(kwon su jeong) , yixi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter