On This Night

On This Night

"I'm surprised that Sungjong isn't jealous." Woohyun says while talking to Sunggyu. Their teacher had a meeting, and the class was actually trusted to behave without one.

Sunggyu looked up from his magazine that he was reading and tilted his head on confusion.

"What do you mean?" Woohyun rolled his eyes at the older of the two.

"Are you serious? Pffft, how is Sungjong not jealous when we act close and buddy-buddy together, like a bromance. If I were in his shoes, I'd be extremely jealous. And probably do something about it." Sunggyu thought about it and actually agreed with Woohyun.

"You're right, but maybe Sungjong's just not the jealous type." Sunggyu just shrugged and focused his attention on the maknae laughing with Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Ehhh... ehehehe! Seems like Leadergyu is the jealous type." Woohyun nudged and winked at his hyung.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Slightly jealous." Sunggyu playfully pushed back.

-

"Ehhh, Sungjongie? Look at Woohyun and Sunggyu. Aren't you the least bit jealous?" Dongwoo nudged Sungjong's shoulder and pointed his head towards the two people.

"No... I trust hyung." Sungjong gave a smile to show that he was alright.

"Alright... hey wait. Don't you have a date with him tonight? Kekeke. Punish him by seducing him." Hoya laughed at his own joke. Sungjong just shook his hand and smacked Hoya's arm.

"No... I don't do that. I'm not that kind of person." Sungjong shook his head and stared back at Sunggyu, his boyfriend.

-

"You said that he's really shy, right?" Woohyun asked, already knowing the answer. He just wanted to make sure.

"Yeah, he is. He barely talks whenever we hangout, but to be honest, I like that silence between us. It's.... nice and just feels right." Sunggyu stopped and smiled to himself, before continuing again.

"Wow... I'd dump him right away." Woohyun laughed to himself, until he stopped when he saw Sunggyu's glare.

"You ." Sunggyu blew air in front of his bangs and rested his chin on the palms of his hands.

"Hey. Sungggyu, over there." Woohyun pointed over Sunggyu's shoulder at Sungjong who was looking at them. Sunggyu grinned and waved, causing Sungjong to blush and wave back shyly.

"Ahhh~ Isn't he such a cutie?" Sunggyu smiled and drifted off to daydream land only to be interrupted from his thoughts.

"Focus. So.... you have a date tonight, don't you? Don't ruin it. Personally, to me, he looks like someone who'd hate a ty date." Woohyun nodded at his own calculations. Although, ended up earning a smack from Sunggyu.

"Idiot, we've been on dates before." Sunggyu folded his arms.

"We have?" Woohyun gestured to himself and Sunggyu, earning him another smack.

"No, idiot! Aish. Me and Sungjong." Woohyun rubbed his head in pain.

"Oh really. How was it, hyung?"

"Surprisingly, it was good, calm, relaxing. Sungjong's a sweet person. And he blushes sometimes, which just makes him extra cute. I love him. And I do most of the talking, but Sungjong said he likes listening to my voice..." Sunggyu blushed himself.

"Aigoo~ Hyung's in looooove~" Woohyun teased.

"Noooo! Yeeeees! Aish, shut up, you." Sunggyu pushed Woohyun and he fell out of his seat.

Sunggyu looked at Sungjong and gave his signature eyesmile. The younger returned it with a heart formed from his hands and a smile himself.

-

"Ewwww, gross, Sungjong." Hoya stated. Sungjong just glared at his friend.

"It's not gross, Hoya. I bet you're just jealous of Sunggyu." Dongwoo smirked at his friend. Hoya just shrugged.

"Yeah, I am. You remember what I said, Sungjong. If he breaks your heart, you always have me to come back to." Hoya grinned.

"Yes... I know, hyung. But.... Sunggyu isn't going to break my heart anytime, soon..." Sungjong just smiled fondly at his eyesmile boyfriend.

-

Sungjong walked downstairs to be greeted by his Mom and Dad.

"Omo, Sungjong! You look so cute!" Sungjong's mother gushed, while his dad nodded in approval.

"Thanks..." Sungjong fidgeted with his hands.

"Impressing Sunggyu-ssi, ehhhh~?" His mother teased.

"Nooo, that's not it... I just wanted to look nice." And he was right. Sungjong looked nice in his gray skinnies and his white t-shirt completed with a thin black jacket. It made him look y.

"Ahhhh, you have your father's charms!" Sungjong's mother took out a camera from god knows where and just took random pictures.

"Aigoo, my son is growing up to be a handsome person. Stealing the hearts of men and women alike." Sungjong's father praised him and Sungjong just looked down at his feet in embarrassment.

The doorbell rang, signalling that Sunggyu arrived.

"Wait, I'll get it!" Sungjong's mom pushed Sungjong out of the way and his Dad grabbed him, preventing him from getting up.

"Ooooh, Sunggyu, you look so handsome. Come, Sungjong's in the living room." Sungjong could hear his mom. This was so uncool.

Sunggyu was wearing dark colored jeans and a black t-shirt that showed off his arms just a little bit.

"Hey Jongie, are you ready?" Sungjong knew his mom was about to squeal at the cute petname.

"Yeah, let's go. Bye mom, bye dad." Sungjong quickly grabbed Sunggyu's hand and dragged him out of his house as fast as he could.

"Hey, what was that about?" Sunggyu asked, as they got into his car.

"Nothing. Just embarrasing. Tonight is our night, so let's have fun, okay?" Sungjong laced his fingers through Sunggyu's and smiled. Sunggyu just nodded and started the car.

Like he said, before, it was quiet, mostly with Sunggyu talking, but he liked it.

"You said before that you liked listening to my voice. Is that the real reason you don't talk much?" Sunggyu knew the answer, he just liked hearing Sungjong's voice that he'd ask questions like that.

"I'm shy... you know. And your voice is really nice, in my opinion and it's almost like your singing to me when you're talking. I like it. I guess you could say, you give me butterflies." Sungjong shyly looked away.

"You're so cute." Sunggyu said, knowing it wouldn't be the last time he'd say it to Sungjong.

-

Sunggyu and Sungjong just walked around the city, visiting different shops and things like that.

They walked through different food stalls, eating food as their dinner. Sunggyu had fed Sungjong, and an old couple commented on how cute that was. Another time was when Sungjong almost fell and Sunggyu caught him in time. A few high school girls squealed and gushed at the scene, saying how it was like something in an anime.

"Wow... People are easily impressed... and weird." Sunggyu said after escaping the little "fangirls" trying to make Sunggyu makeout with Sungjong. The younger laughed at the older's tone.

"Come on. We're not done our date" Sunggyu held out his hand for Sungjong to hold.

"... What are we doing now...?" Sunggyu stopped and looked at Sungjong.

"What?" Sunggyu grinned.

"Lee Sungjong actually talks? Gee, I'm surprised." Sungjong rolled his eyes and hit Sunggyu's arm lightly.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry~ To the Park?" Sunggyu tilted his head cutely whenever he'd tease Sungjong. The younger just nodded.

-

"Beautiful." Sungjong said while trying to catch the stars with his hand, even though he knows it's impossible.

"I agree..." Sunggyu was staring at Sungjong when he said that, but Sungjong was too busy looking at the sky to notice.

When Sungjong turned to face Sunggyu, he didn't notice how close his boyfriend was and accidentally kissed him.

"Wow. Talking more AND initiating kisses first. You're showing me a different side of you, Sungjongie. I like it." Sunggyu complimented, then grinned.

"Can I have another kiss?" Sunggyu asked while pointing to his lips. Sungjong blushed and shook his head.

"Ehhhh, why? Jongie~ Pleeeeeeease~" Sungjong just shook his head and went to stand up. Sunggyu grabbed Sungjong's wrist and pulled him onto his lap.

"Sunggyu..." Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Sungjong.

"I love you. Now stay still, Jongie. Watch the stars with me." Sungjong's heart was beating faster and faster at the close contact. He swears that Sunggyu probably heard his heartbeat. He tried listening to Sunggyu's heartbeat, but he couldn't tell.

"Our heartbeats are beating as one, Jongie. That's why you can't hear mine separately." Sungjong blushed and just dug his face into Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Hyung... " Sunggyu looked down at the younger.

"I'm tired..." Sunggyu mentally facepalmed.

"Your house is too far away." Sunggyu said.

"Then take me to yours." Sungjong answered.

"Oh, I see. And what would we do at my house." Sunggyu grinned.

"I think... sleeping would be nice. Sooo, let's go." Sungjong got up, pulling Sunggyu up with him.

"Fine, fine." Sunggyu began walking, but stopped when he noticed Sungjong not following him.

"What's wrong? Do I smell?" Sunggyu lifted his armpits and sniffed.

"No. You smell good and masculine, but I was wondering if you.... could carry me?" Sungjong twiddled his fingers and Sunggyu found this cute. Sunggyu bent down and waited for Sungjong to get on.

"Thanks for today, Gyu.... I love you." Sungjong kissed the older's cheek and started drifting off to sleep.

"You're welcome, Sungjong. Sleep well, my love." Sunggyu smiled to himself, before walking to the car, thinking about all the fun he and Sungjong had today.


Finished. And I need to pee. I kept typing, and my urge to pee kept increasing. :D GYUJONG GYUJONG GYUJONG! <33