The Nerd Gangster - Chapter Two

The Nerd Gangster

Hyunseung's mind is wandering around. The bullying still didn't stop but aside from that, there is something keep bothering him and make him didn't sleep at night. He balled his fist and put it closer at his mouth as he cough several time.

"Are you sick?" He turn to his side and saw the familiar face. He rolled his eyes.

"Hey, why did you ignore me?" Sunggyu ask.

"Why would you greet me in the first place?" Hyunseung said and adjust his spectacle.

"You know, I just want to protect you from Zico and his friends. Let me be your friend." Sunggyu said.

"I dont need a friend Kim Sunggyu. I can take care of myself." Hyunseung said and straight to the class.

Sunggyu ruffled his own hair.

"Haish, I just need someone sincere to be my friend. Why won't you?" Sunggyu shook his head.

'I am lonely. Please be my friend Hyunseung..' Sunggyu thought sadly.

--

Hyunseung is focusing in his class when something buzzed in his pocket. He take out his phone quietly and look at the phone.

'We are in trouble. Someone crash our place. Come right now! - Joker'

Hyunseung frown. He suddenly raise his hand. The teacher look at him.

"Teacher, I don't feel so good. Can I go to infirmary?" He said. The class turn their attention to them.

"Okay then Mr. Jang. But make sure you come back here after you are feeling good. You can go now." The teacher said. Hyunseung nod and stuffed his things in his bag.

"Need me to go with you?" Sunggyu ask. Hyunseung shot him a death glare and left the class.

--

He swung his backpack over the wall. Looking around, he climb the wall and jump across. He quickly run to the basement and change his clothes. He wore a round neck short sleeve black shirt and wear his black hoodie with a logo in front of it and a black mask with a logo too.

 

He take a quick glance at the sleeping Yoseob, Gikwang and Doojoon. Taking his gun and sword, he storm off to the said place. The scenery there was a total chaos. His brothers is fighting the opponent. He take his sword at his back and swung it to his opponent. He uses his elbow and hit the man's face and struck the sword in his stomach. Another man come and he quickly kick the man's chest. One of the bulky man come behind his back and swung the bat make him fall on the bloody road. He was surrounded by a group of man with sword and bats in their hand.

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear readers, subscribers, commentors, fans, and friends.

I might stop writing now. I realised I lost all my inspiration. I am depressed with school, friends and family.

I dont think I can give you guys the best stories now. I am really sorry. I am a bad author.

Any question, you can just ask me anywhere. Pm me, comment on my stories or even bash me at my wall.

I will accept every criticize and insult.

Thank you for everything. I am sorry.