The Nerd Gangster - Chapter One

The Nerd Gangster

He is walking at the hallway of the school alone. With hands in his pocket and headphone with music blasting from his phone that tucked at his ears.Suddenly, he was tripped and fall down. A loud of laughter can be heard. Some of the students ignore him. He got up and brush the drt off his shirt.

"Hey nerdy boy! How is your day?" The bully, Woo Ji Ho or preferred as Zico said. The nerd sigh.

"I don't even start my day yet and you ruin it." The boy said, hanging his headphone at his neck. Zico and his friends chuckled mockingly.

"You dare to answer me back! You deserve a lesson!" Zico said and land a punch at the boy's jaw make the boy fall down. Students surrounded the place to enjoy the show.

"Yah! What are you guys doing? Go away!" One of the gang, Park Kyung , prefered as Kyung shout at the students. The students went away, scared of the gang.

"You ask me so I just answer it you ." The boy said bravely.

"You are really stupid you know!" Zico said

"We are not finished yet." Zico said and spat on the boy. His gang ,Taeil, B-Bomb, Jaehyo, U Kwon, Kyung and PO walk away leaving the boy in pain.

The boy get up slowly and crawl to the locker. He lean his back against the locker. He look down at the floor and grit his teeth as the pain in his rib is increasing.

' my life' He thought and press his rib to endure the pain.

"Hey.." He heard someone say. He look up and meet an unfamiliar face. Its a boy.

"Are you okay?" The boy asks. He nod and stand up by himself with locker suporting him. The boy help him balance himself.

"I am Kim Sunggyu. New transferee. You?" The boy ask to the spectacular nerd.

"I am Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung." The nerd say.

"Does they always bully you like that?" The boy ask. The nerd look down.

"It have been routine so, I dont mind actually." Hyunseung said. Sunggyu nod.

"I have to go to the office but, I think you need help." Sunggyu said. Hyunseung shook his head and adjust his spectacle.

"Nah. I will be fine." Hyunseung said and walk away leaving Sunggyu who just look at Hyunseung's back leaving him.

"He looks familiar though." Sunggyu mumbled. He shook his thought off and he walk to the office.

--

Hyunseung sit quitely in the class. The teacher doesn't come in yet and he dont even bother to wonder why. His phone vibrate and he look at the phone in the desk drawer. A new message from his friend. Friend? He doesn't have any actually in the school. Well, mybe not because they have a secret to be keep forever. They just stay hidden. He open the message. As he done read the message, the door open. A male teacher and new face come in.

'That is the boy from just now' He thought. The students in the class greet the teacher.

"Class, this is new student from Young High School. Introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Annyeong! I am Kim Sunggyu. I am so honoured to enrol this school. Please treat me well." Sunggyu smile. The girl squeal but the boys rolled their eyes.

"You may sit anywhere you want." The teacher said.

"Thank you Mr. Jung." Sunggyu bow and walk to the empty seat which happen to be behind the only nerd in the class.

"Hey, Hyunseung, we meet again." Sunggyu whisper. But. Hyunseung doesn't give a damn about that.

"Let's talk after class then." Sunggyu said. Hyunseung sigh.

--

The lunch come. Boys and girls start surround Sunggyu while Hyunseung take his belonging and stuffed it in his back. He put on his headphone and walk out from the class without spare a glance to Sunggyu. Sunggyu, who was surrounded, quickly follow Hyunseung.

"Hey Hyunseung! Wait up!" Sunggyu run to him. Hyunseung doesn't turn around and speed up his pace. Sunggyu touch Hyunseung's shoulder and make the smaller turn around.

"Why are you being so avoiding?" Sunggyu ask. Hyunseung look at him, irritated.

"You know what Mr. Kim, none in this school talk to me. So, why would you talk to me?" Hyunseung ask with his expressionless face.

"Because I just want. I want to be your friend. Why wouldn't you?" Sunggyu said. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"Because I don't want to. I don't want to be your friends. I dont need a friend." Hyunseung said and walk away. Sunggyu run up to him again and stand in front of him.

"But, I need a friend." Hyunseung frown.

"Why me? There is plenty of human in this school and why me?"

"Because I want you. I want you to be my friend." Sunggyu said again. Hyunseung closed his eyes and open it again. He breath heavily and walk away.

'Because you are interesting Hyunseung..'

--

Sunggyu walk in the mansion. He sigh as the mansion felt so cold.

"Welcome back master." One of the bodysguard say. He just nod and walk in his bedroom.

"Jiwon, at 6 we will go to basement. We need to do something. Don't forget to remind the other 6 arra?" Sunggyu said. The man nod and close his master's bedroom.

Sunggyu lie on the bed and look up at the ceiling. He have been living in the mansion for almost ten years without mother and two years without his dearly loving brother. It is hard to be raised in a mafia family. He is scared by people who know him. His father is always out, arranging business and kill some people for loan or maybe territory. But, never once he saw his father come home with any scratch. He sigh again.

He got up from his bed and change to his clothes and drifted to sleep. He groggily wake up again when Jiwon wake him up. He change to his black attire and walk to the car. Jiwon drives him to his place and drive away. He walk in the warehouse just to see his brothers playing around. Not blood related brothers actually.

"Sunggyu Hyung!" Sungjong, the maknae of the group come and hug Sunggyu. Sunggyu chuckled and wrap his hand around the boy.

"What is with you. Clinging on me today?" Sunggyu ask.

"Nothing Hyung. Its just Myungsoo Hyung! He disturb me eat my lemon candy and my lemon candy fall down like sake!" Sungjong grambles at his Hyung.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong! Who taught you to cuss?" Myungsoo shout.

Sungjong stuck his tounge out. "Kim Myungsoo." He said. Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

Sungjong let go of Sunggyu and went to Myungsoo again. Sunggyu walk to Sungyeol who is on the computer.

"Any news Lee Sungyeol?" He ask. Sungyeol shook his head.

"All organization and assasination. Nothing can be found. Even our business partner. None is related." Sungyeol said. Sunggyu sigh.

"Sunggyu, we have some problems at our territory." Dongwoo said to their leader.

"What is the problem this time?" Sunggyu ask and lean his back at the desk.

"Other gang disturb our territory." Woohyun said.

"If so, just send some of our man. We have another important thing to do." Sunggyu said and walk to the stairs.

"5 of you follow me. Dongwoo, ask our man to go and settle that problem." Sunggyu said. Dongwoo nod.

--

He put down the gun and trace his finger along the blade that he just pick up.

"Why are you here?" A voice said. He turn around. Startled. But then, he sigh in relief.

"I thought who.." He mumble

"Didn't I tell you to rest?" The boy said.

"I can't just sit at home lazying around right while you guys are working." He said.

"But still, you injured. You should get some rest or you will collapsed again." The boy said. He shook his head.

"I just cant." He smile a little.

"You still want to search the culprit right?" The boy said. He look at the taller and sigh.

"I thought no one would know."

"You have always thought. Why don't you expect? I suggest you to expect." The boy said. He smile a bit.

"Don't worry. I will help you." The boy said and put his hand at his bestfriend's shoulder.

"No need Doojoon. I will be fine." He said.

"No Hyunseung. I will not let what happen to you and Hyuna two years ago repeat again. I lost Hyuna before. And definitely, I wouldn't want to lose my bestfriend." Doojoon said.

"Thank you Doojoon." He hug Doojoon as he smirk.

--

Another day of hell for Hyunseung will start again today. He adjust his bangs so that it cover his forehead fully. But then, he was pushed gainst the locker forcefully again. He sigh.

"Yesterday's treat, you owe me you geek." Taeil said.

"I remember Zico did all of those bullies. Why you today? Did Zico died?" He chuckle. Taeil's face was red with anger. His fist come in contact with Hyunseung's cheek make the boy fall down. His head collided with the lockers. P.O hold the boy and drag him to the school backyards. They threw the boy onto the ground.

"Just what do you guys want?" He ask and wipe the blood at his lips.

"You are beautiful you know that, but really, I cant taste you because Zico wants to keep you for himself. That bastard." Taeil scoffed. Hyunseung felt anger built inside him.

'Let's let out the beast.' He thought.

"Beat him up." Taeil ordered. P.O lunged forward to Hyunseung but then he stumbled forward and fall on Hyunseung which resulting him to slap away Hyunseung's spectacles The person punch each of them. Hyunseung quickly look for his spectacles. He take his bag and run away. They boy who just beat up the gang alone look around and notice the boy he just saved has gone. He chuckle bitterly and look for him.

--

Hyunseung closed his locker door and startled to see a person leaning against the locker beside him with a grin. He sigh heavily and turn his heels. The boy stand in front of him.

"Wait! You should at least thank me for saving you just now." He said.

"Why would I?" Hyunseung said, eyes dropping. The boy's jaw dropped.

"For God sake I Kim Sunggyu just saved you from being beat up by the school bullies and you just run away like that." Sunggyu said in one breath. Hyunseung sigh and walk away again. Sunggyu ran to him and turn him around.

"I didn't ask you to save me. No one told you to save me. So, why would I thanks you. Its your choice not mine." And Hyunseung walk away again. Sunggyu's jaw dropped. He went in front of Hyunseung again

"What do---" Hyunseung felt something soft at his lips. He look at Sunggyu's eyes, stunned to the small eyes.

"Your lips' corner is bleeding. This band aid will help." Sunggyu said as he put the band aid carefully on the latter's lips.

"Welcome." Sunggyu's eyes turn into crescent as he smile and walk away. Hyunseung turn around and chuckle silently.

"Thank you.." He mumble and walk away.

--

"Where did you get the band aid? Does the bullies apologise to you?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Of course not. There is something happened." Hyunseung said and smile.

"Woah! Hyung! Hyunseung Hyung is smiling! Kyaaa!" The maknae, Dongwoon ran to Hyunseung to hug him but qiickly been stopped by Junhyung.

"Don't touch my ex you pabo!" Junhyung smacked Dongwoon's head which earn a kick from Hyunseung.

"I am your ex. Just take of your Seobi you pabo." And Hyunseung smirk. Junhyung look away embarassingly. Then, the door burst open reveal the bleeding Gikwang and Yoseob with unconcious Doojoon.

"Kiki!" They shout and run to him.

"Oh my God! What happen?" Junhyung ask.

"Another group. I don't know. Maybe new clans. They shot Doojoon."

"WHAT?!" All of them shriek.

"Dongwoon, take them to medic room. Hyunseung, help me carry Doojoon." Hyunseung nod and help Junhyung.

--

"Who are they?" Hyunseung ask Gikwang.

"We don't know Hyung. We just discussing with MBLAQ. Mir, G.O, Seungho. But suddenly, another men come and we have no choice but to fight with them." Gikwang said as he was done treated by Dongwoon.

"No sign nothing at all?" Junhyung ask.

"No. I didn;t saw anything. But, they are quite good with weapon." Gikwang said.

"Who is there?" Hyunseung ask.

"Close combat, sniper. That's all." Gikwang said.

"I saw something." They turn their head to Yoseob.

"I saw a logo. A beautiful one. They wore the same jacket."

"What logo?" Hyunseung squinted his eyes.

"The logo that we have seen from two years ago. But this time, they change it..."

"It is Infinity logo."


After a long time I finally update the first chap huh?
New pairing I think. SunggyuxHyunseung.
I am in need of poster. Any suggestion please tell me.