A fresh start

The Tour of Love ( or something like that )

In the office of TS Ent

“Ok guys we need to find someone who can accompany the boys. And I think it would be the best if this someone can speak at least 4 languages.” The CEO bite nervously at his finger nails. “We need to find a new manager as soon as possible. The tour will start soon and we have a lot to do. Ok let’s get back to work.”

2 Weeks later

Arang was sitting nervously in the office at the TS Building with the other staff members who are responsible for the group.
One of the managers looked to Arang and said: “All six of them are basically very disciplined and very responsible. Well, sometimes Youngjae and Daehyun need to be calmed but nothing serious. In a good day, Himchan will not stop talking but during a tour he is mostly very tired. And he needs some extra care because he gets sick easily. On a tour the guys don’t have enough time to go wild and crazy. But if you have time with them then just go out for a dinner with them. They love food. Ah, and please watch over Yongguk. This guy doesn’t sleep. You need to force him to sleep for a few hours. He needs his energy even though he doesn’t want to admit it. And Zelo and Jongup are living in their own world. They dance a lot in the practice room like almost 24 hours. They are just little boys. These boys are really good boys. They work really hard without any breaks and the whole company is really proud of them but please just don’t tell them that.”
Arang smiled “Dae, I understand.”
“I think that’s all for now. You will meet them sooner or later. Do you have any questions, Arang-shi?” “Not at the moment. I’m just really honored to be here and I hope I will not disappoint the company or the group.“ “We are really lucky to have you here with us. Your reputation is really good and we just got recommendations for you. YG Ent truly regret that you left their company. I heard that the members were really sad that you left your position as their manager.”
Arang just looked down and quietly said: ”It was just about time to leave and start something new and that’s why I’m very happy to be here.”

She tried to smile and wipe the sad memories of her past away. She thought for herself that she will make a fresh new start without any heartaches or sleepless nights anymore.  

At B.A.P’s practice room

Daehyun was deliciously eating his sandwich while saying: “Guys did you heard, the new manager can speak 7 languages. That’s awesome.”
Zelo widened his eyes in disbelief “7 languages? Woah, the new manager must be really smart. He surly travelled a lot and could see a lot of countries."
“Ya, Zelo-ah, what are you talking about? We are also travelling a lot and see many countries.” Himchan was barking in the conversation.
“Hyung, but this is something different” now it was Youngjae turn to take part in the conversation. “When we travel we just see the music halls but not the country or the culture.”
“The important point is he should be cool just like Manager Kang” that were Jongup's words while he was happily dancing in front of the mirror.
Somewhere in the corner, there was Yongguk sitting, playing with his iPod. He didn’t care much about the new manager. No one could change his good relationship with his beloved Manger Kang. Of course, was Yongguk happy for his Manager Hyung, but he also felt little envious and jealous about Manager Kang be a father. Yongguk adored kids and he couldn’t wait for the day he would be a father himself. He sighed. Before that, he needed to accomplish his other dream, the dream of a musician. He wiped this envious thought away and stood up and walked to his happy members who were just curious how the new manager would be.  

 

 

 

Ok that's the first chapter. I know , I know... lame. But I hope it will get better :)  it's late and I don't think my typing is good enough but I'm too lazy to edit something. So I think I go to bed now . Jalja everybody and saranghae...