Moments with Jin

Friend or lover

 

 

 

 

After the class ended, you run to the toilet. And Jhope ordered Jimin to follow you around. After you were done fix your messy hair, you walked to your class carelessly and fell to the floor. Jimin who was following you at that time laughed quietly and take some pictures.

Glad I bring this with me, Jimin thought and wiggled his phone in the air.

Meanwhile, you were groaning in pain. When you tried to pull yourself up, you fell again. And in the meantime, Jimin captured many snapshots of the sight of you rubbing your .

I hope there is nobody here, You thought and glaced around.

Thank god, You thought again.

Yeah sure you could see nobody was there because Jimin was hiding beside the wall, laughing softly. You pulled yourself up and walked slowly to your class.

When you entered the class, you saw all members of BTS laughing rudely to the camera. When Jungkook noticed you were staring at them with clueless expression, he hold his laugh and bumped his shoulder to another members and they stopped their laughter.

And the English teacher entered the class and began the class.

 

 

After the English period ended, Jhope and the rest member of BTS walked over your place and stared at you in unsatisfied expression showed on their faces.

OMG, I'm so dead, Jebal , You thought.

You took a long breath and sighed. Your bestfriend that doesn't know what was going on, giggled stupidly at Jimin.

"What do you guys want from me?" You asked nervously while checking their expressions.

"Nothing," Jhope replied shortly and smirked. Taehyung frowned and asked "I thought you want her to clean up the class since today is our turn,"

"Hey it's not my fault, It's your fault because being rude to teacher and I was just doing my work as a good classmate. So I will not doing that," You retorted back and clenched your teeth when Jhope smirked.

"Oh, really you don't want to,?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to," You replied him with harsh tone.

"But the thing is you have to," Jhope said. He looked at you with tough expression glued on his face.

"Why?" You shrieked.

Jhope clapped his hands and called Jimin.

"You have--no you must clean up the class by this," Jimin said and showed pictures of you fell to the floor in his phone.

You gasped and snatched Jimin's phone and when you tried to delete your pictures, he snatched his phone back.

"OMG, you were there," You said, almost cry.

"Okay, I will clean up the classroom today if you delete my pictures, deal?" You suggested in a disappoint tone.

"That's my so-called friend," Said Jhope arrogantly. The smirked never off from his face.

You sighed and your friend patted your shoulder while glaring at Jimin.

When the boys offered a high-five to each other, you noticed that only Jin who is stay calm and he doesn't show any expression but he left the group and walked to his seat.

"Bestie, can you help me?" You asked while making ayegyo "Bbuing bbuing~ Jebal?"

"Girlfriend, I'm so sorry. I gotta go to the tuition after the class end." She said.

"It's okay, I will ask some helps from the junior," You evil-laughed and smirked.

"You mean, bully the junior?" Your friend asked.

"Ah-ah, BULLY THE JUNIOR." You laughed like an evil once more.

"Don't do that, you freak me out," And both of you burst in laughter.

 

 

 

The bell rang, the class ended, the students walked out from the class happily but you have to stay on the class and clean up the mess. You walked out from the class to find some junior but that day you being so unlucky, there was nobody.

Of course BTS on their way to go home. You sighed and started to clean the whiteboard. While you were setting the curtains, you heard someone entered the class. You turned your back and saw Jin was tucking his hands on the pockets and chewing the bubble gums.

You shocked and blinked your eyes twice. "Jin, what are you doing here?"

"You need my help?" Jin asked.

"Huh?" You completely frozen there with your eyes widened open.

"Okay, if you don't want my help I can go now--" He said while make his way out from the class

"No, no," You shouted. "I actually need your help," You said shyly.

"Okay, let's get this done and we can catch our lunch." Jin smiled at you with a sincere smile that achived to make you melting.

You just nodded in reply and mouthed "thank you,"

 

 

Damn it, I left my phone in the locker, Jhope thought.

And I want to see that girl too, Jhope thought again.

"You guys, I need to go back to school now." Jhope said to the members that busy eating and left them in frown.

Jhope were on his way to his locker and then he heard some noises from the classroom. He took a peek and he gasped quite loudly but you can't hear anything because you were busy laughing on Jin's jokes.

"Jin with that girl? Why he with her?" He questioned himself and the sudden gasped came from his mouth when he recalled what Jin said to him when he asked Jin, "why you don't want to join us?" and the boy just replied "I gotta go,"

Jhope clenched his jaw and left the two of you.

 

"That was hilarious," You said while laughing on the jokes and Jin mirrored your reaction.

"Okay, the class is clean and clear, now let's go to the nearby cafe'," Jin intertwined his hand with yours and dragged you to his Ducati.

"Jin, I can't join you, I have to go home and get ready for the encounter with my mom's bestfriend tonight, see you tomorrow," You said and walked away.

 

Meanwhile Jhope,

"You guys, I gotta go now. My mother called me and told me to go home immidiately," Jhope said and left the group hurriedly.

 

"Honey, you are so gorgeous tonight," Your mom said and smiled at you as she was so proud have a daughter like you. Yeah, the make-up you put on your face made you look natural.

"Aren't I always gorgeous?" You cockily said. "But mom I will match this dress with a dirty sneakers." You said again.

"Aigoo, you've never changed," Your mom sighed and continued "now, now get in the car brutal princess,"

"Yes mom," You imitated a matured boy's voice.

 

 

 

"Mom, the girl I will meet soon is really pretty?" Jhope asked and looked at his mother hopefully. Jhope also look very handsome. He still with his bad-boy style.

"So very beautiful," His mom replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

"Hey, what are you waiting for? Get in the car now!" His mom shouted making Jhope winced on his mother's voice.

 

 

Jhope and his mother arrived the Italy restaurant and sat at the table that reserved under Jhope mother's name. Jhope waited for you and your mother nervously as he wants to meet his soon wife. While you walked in your step nervously as you made your way to the restaurant. You entered the restaurant and looked at the floor as you walk toward Jhope and his mom.

The second your eyes met Jhope eyes,the two of you gasped and stared each other with widened open eyes.

 

 

To be continued...

Hey-ho, how was it? It's just beginning, I hope you guys can wait. And thank you very much to the subscribers. And you guys, do comments  please? I want to know how do you feel about my story. Hehe, if you do think my story is interesting then subscribe.   :)