First and nothing

Friend or lover

 

"Honey, I want to ask you something," Your mom asked your permission. Her voice a little bit shaky. You could sense what she's trying to say.

"If it's about dad, then I will off to school early but if it's about the handsome boy that you wanted to introduce then I have all the time in the world. " You grinned at your mom and your mom shook her head unbelievable.

"This kid." Your mom said and patted your head.

"I off to school. Bye mom, " You said while heading to the door and walked to your school.

 

The second you arrived your school, your bestfriend approached you.

"Hi,girlfriend. You look great today," Your friend said playfully while her eyes on the group of handsome boys, BTS.

"Me or them?" You asked her while glared at her.

"Them," She answered expressionless.

"I was this close to punch your face," You glared at her.

"No violence is allowed here, thank you. " She replied. She could be this annoying at some time but she is a great friend.

"Jimin oppa!" She gigled when Jimin turned around to find the owner of the voice. Jimin waved his hand and gave her a big smile and walked away with his gang.

"Okay, enough of that. Now off to class, shall we?" You asked and she nodded in reply.

 

"Lee Hana,"  

"Here" 

"Han Yoora"

"Me"

"Jung Hoseok"

No reply from the owner of the name. 

"Jung Hoseok"

Again no answer.

You glanced to Jhope and saw he was hearing musics through the earphone. You walked over his place and took off the earphones. You then threw the earphones and stepped on it. 

His jaw was dropping when you smirk at him.

He glared at you and answered the teacher. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So how was it? It's quite boring if you ask me. But don't worry on the next chapter I will level up jhope bad manner.