PREVIEW BONUS CHAPTER 3 ~ PART 3

Till The End Of Time

 

At Ke'e Beach Park, Kauai Island

 

"Yeoboseyo, hyung?"

"Yeoboseyo Taemin-ah, where are you? Where are you going in this early morning?"

"I'm at Ke'e beach with Naeun hyung."

"What did you said? Why did you talk in a small voice like that? I can't hear you!"

Taemin sighed and said,

"Hyung, Naeun is sleeping because she is too tired and I don't want to wake her up."

"Too tired? But why? What did you do? Are you perhaps making love on the beach?"

Taemin desperately keeping his voice low and aid,

"Hyung please don't make me raise my voice and just disturbing the others, we will be back soon."

Before Key protested, Taemin immediately hung up the phone, sighed and turned his attention to Naeun whose falling asleep in his arms. Taemin gently her head, smell her shampoo and perfume, enjoying the moment when he was so close either in body or soul with his girlfriend, and for a moment he felt their heart beating in the same rhythm. Naeun slowly wriggled closer to Taemin's body and he smiled even wider. It may sounds like ert, but oh boy, this is heaven. At least for Taemin. Her small breathe sounded like a peaceful lullaby in his heart, his inspiration for every song...

"I promise no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them.."

Taemin whispered in Naeun's head and she wriggled again while saying something in her sleep,

"Taemin.. oppa.."

Taemin couldn't hide his rising cheekbones. After calming himself, he sighed, hugged her tighter and inhale her scent once again. There are a lot of people who call you by your name, but there is only one person who can make it sound so damn special.

 

 

 

 

 

At Hanalei Bay Beach Park, Kauai Island

 

About two hours later Taemin and Naeun went back to the hotel but all their friends are playing on the beach. Taemin immediately ran toward the beah along with Naeun. They ran happily, holding hands together. EXO, Shinee, and Apink member grinned when they saw the lover.

"How's the sunset?"   Jonghyun asked them both

"How did you.."    before Taemin can finished his words, Jonghyun sighed and said,

"Like I didn't know how your brains works maknae."

Taemin frowned and drink the coconut water until Jonghyun asked him again,

"And how's the proposal?"

This time Taemin choked in shocked,

"How, how did you.."

"You talked in your sleep last night."

"Oh,okay."

Moments later they were playing together. They played a game race while piggyback their partners on their back. Taemin carrying Naeun on his back. Chanyeol with Bomi. Tao with Yookyung. Sehun with Hayoung. Key with Eunji. Lay with Namjoo. Chen with Kai. And Kris with Chorong. But after Kris saw Suho's frowned expression, Kris pretended to have a constipation and ask Suho to replace him. And after that Suho grinned all the time. He grinned even wider when he carrying Chorong on his back.

The race starts except for Chen and Kai who fell right at the start of the race for being stumbled by Minho and Jonghyun.

"HYUNG!!"

Chen and Kai shouted together but Minho and Jonghyun only laugh while doing a high five.

Taemin and Naeun almost make it before Taemin suddenly lost his balance and fell. Naeun also fell but Taemin turned their body so Naeun would fell right to his body. Naeun tried to stand but Taemin pulled her until she fell back into Taemin. But when she looked at Taemin, he smiled broadly until he can't hide his cheekbones,

"Let it be like this."

Naeun holding back her laugh and played with Taemin's hair,

"You're really a true ert."

"Only for you."

Naeun tried to stand up but Taemin still hold her,

"Taemin oppa!"   Naeun whined and pouted but Taemin laughed at him,

"Kiss me first and then I'll let you go. Come on, no one seen us."

"Actually we've been watching you."

Minho and Jonghyun sitting not far from them, with black sunglasses and staring at the couple while drinking coconut water. Naeun feels embarrassed and run away immediately while Taemin frowned. Minho and Jonhyun doing highfive while laughing. The game continues with a bright and happy atmosphere that morning. And the game is ended by Lay and Namjoo's win.

"Wait.. Naeun-ah.."

Taemin suddenly touching his chest. Looks like he is in pain. Feeling something wrong, Naeun  approached and touched Taemin's hand on his chest,

"Oppa? What happenned to you?"

"I think.. I need an operation."

His breathing become rough and Naeun become panic,

"What?! But, but.."

"Because it can't stop beating uncontrollable everytime you called my name."

After that Naeun hit Taemin with annoyance,

"Ouch! Ouch! Please stop that Naeun-ah ahahahahhaha.."

"Taemin oppa pabo! Stupid sea anemone! Sea cucumber! You make me worried!"

And then they both sat in the sand. Naeun facing the sea, her back facing Taemin, clearly still annoyed with him and didn't want to see his face. Taemin smiled at Naeun's act. Eventhought she is angry, she is totally cute. He poked her and said,

"Yah, you said you only had eyes on me, how could you not see me right now?"

Naeun pretended to be angry, she didn't move at all but she can't help but smile secretly. Taemin saw the secret smile and smiling too. Suddenly he put a coin in front of Naeun's face,

"Let's play a game."

Naeun rolled her eyes and finally facing Taemin now,

"What game?"

"Let's flip the coin and see, head i'm yours, tail you're mine, so we will not lose."

Naeun could not stop herself from smiling and said,

"You sly, retarded, erted, but sweet boyfriend."

"But you love your sly, retarded, erted, and sweet boyfriend sooooooo much."

"You wish!"

Naeun pinched Taemin's cheek and laughed. Either it's a good news or a bad news, but she can't get angry at all with Taemin.

"Hey Romeo and Juliet! Come here! We will play vollleyball!"

Key called them from a distance while holding a volleyball. Hearing that Taemin and Naeun laugh and walking hand in hand towards their friends. Naeun secretly took a glance at Taemin. She never knew how it feels to laugh stupidly at someone before she met Taemin.

"Taemin oppa.."

"Hmmmm?"

"I would like your arms around me please?"

He can't hide his cheekbones anymore. Definetely melted with Naeun's aegyo. He hug Naeun's neck closer to him and kissed her hair and make Naeun screaming.

They all gathered in the middle of the beach while Key welcomes them all with a big smile, and said,

"Now I have 12 papers, 6 are red and the other 6 are blue. Only 6 boys and 6 girls who will play. 3 girls will choose between red and blue and so did the boys. The rest whose not in the team will watch the game, but actually you can play too if you've been chosen as a substitute player."

Key give the 3 red paper and 3 blue paper and the girls must take it with eyes closing. Naeun, Namjoo, and Bomi take the red paper while Yookyung, Chorong, and Eunji take the blue paper. Hayoung choose to rest while watching them and Sehun sit next to him, not interested at all to join the game. And after the girls took the papers, what happen next is a totally chaos.

"I have to play too! My girlfriend is playing too!'

"Not you! I'm much better in playing volleyball than you Taemin!'

"I want to play! My body is tall!'

"Your body is tall but your face is ugly! It's better to put me in the game!"

"HEY! What's the connection on my face and a volleyball game?!"

"It's not fair! I want to play too!"

"SHUT THE ING UP EVERYONE!!!"

Key shouted angrily and suddenly everyone become silent,

"For the boys who behave like a bunch of circus monkey, I would change the rules. Each of you will take a paper that i made and the lucky one will get a paper containing at which team he will play with."

They are so eager to take the paper and hope that they can join the game too.

"Finally, after waiting for a long, long time, this is definetely the time of our lives Minho."

"You're right Jonghyun."

They both hugging each other, sobbing with teary eyes, touched because they both play in the red team.

Meanwhile Chanyeol walking forward and whistling. Suddenly he showed up behind Bomi and steal Bomi's hat. Bomi shocked and turned her body, and she saw Chanyeol standing in front of her with his teasing smile, wearing her hat.

"Hey gorilla."

Bomi laughed, she took back the hat and teasing him back,

"Hey derp."

And they both laughed. But not too far away from them, someone is clearly unsatisfied with the result and keep begging to his hyungs.

"Hyung, please exchange with me, I want to play too."

Minho and Jonghyun looked at each other before singing together,

"Shimpa hajima no no no~~~"

They both sing with flirty eyes and moves that makes everyone laughing out loud while Taemin frowned. Meanwhile Tao is walking into the blue team but was blocked by Suho,

"Hey Tao, just let me replace you okay? I'll buy you a dinner for a year."

"What an awful person you are, do you think I was that cheap hyung?"

"Okay you're allowed to borrow my Iphone 11 for a year."

"Deal."

In a second their paper passed from each other's hand and Suho walk forward to the blue team with a big smile.

"Chorong-ah! What a coincidence! We're on the same team again!"

Suho greeted her innocently while Chorong giggling. Soon, Xiumin and Luhan joined the blue team. And the game began. The rest of exoshineepink members are cheering and encouraging them. They all laughed and having fun together, but the laughter become more crazier when Minho by reflex kicking the ball. Taemin and Onew laughing out loud when they saw Minho's face when Key showed a red card to him.

"Do they have a red card in volleyball?"

"Do they have a rule for kicking a ball in a volleyball?"

And Minho was defeated to Key's sharp mouth. But unfortunately this time Key lost due to Minho when he pointed himself as a substitute player for the red team. Key frowned while the others laughing out loud.

But Taemin's laugh stopped when Jonghyun accidentally hugged Naeun and he shouted,

"KEY HYUNG! YOU SHOULD GIVE JONGHYUN HYUNG A RED CARD TOO!"

Both Jonghyun and Key rolled their eyes,

A few moments later the game is won by the blue team, and after that all of them went back to the hotel, except for the gogi couples.

Taemin and Naeun walking side by side on the beach. Simply enjoying each other's presence. Suddenly a small rain came down and Taemin pulled Naeun under a palm tree. He wiped Naeun's wet hair and took off his jakcet to put it on Naeun. He cover Naeun's body by his so Naeun won't touched by the rain. Taemin put his attention to the rain without realizing that his actions make Naeun's heart beat faster than usual. It's really impossible to not falling in love to him. Naeun grabbed Taemin's face by both of her hands and kissed his lips gently. The kiss caught him off guard. He didn't expect her to do that. Naeun pulled her lips back and without releasing her gaze from Taemin she said softly,

"When I didn't find any word to express my love, I said I love you Taemin oppa.."

Taemin barely can't say anything. He can feel Naeun's sincerity. Only for him. But none of any words could explains what his feelings right now. After that Taemin's face flushed like a red boiled crab. He tried to hide his red face and cheekbones with his hands but Naeun wouldn't let him do that. Naeun laughing at Taemin until Taemin kissed her. This time, the kiss caught her off guard. Now it's turn Naeun's face to flushed and Taemin said,

"You better get ready because from now on I will never let you go."

They smiling at each other, touched their forehead to each other. And they both know, sometimes, kissing is better than talking.

But they don't know that someone is staring at them right now. That person speechless and stunned. Clearly never thought to saw them like this. Then that person secretly went away from them..

 


 

 

Annyeong hasseyo my dear readers!! I miss you guys soooo mucccchhh :')

Once again i'm sorry for the long waiting, for grammar errors, and wrong spelling #bow T^T

And a special thanks for @hkitty23, this small chapter is for you dear, thank you for always encouraging this lazy author :D

So, see you soon in the next chapter and have a good day my dear readers! ^^