Another Preview

Till The End Of Time

"Yeoboseyo?"

"How's Seoul?"

"Why are you calling me in this hour? Aren't you in you're holiday in Hawwai?"

"Oh yeah, it suppose to be a holiday, a break from all my boring routine, but it seems that i found something really interesting here."

"What? What did you find? Oh come on, don't playing secret anymore, i hate it when you're like this."

"Hahaha don't worry I will bring a surprise to Seoul. I bet you will like this one, and Dispatch too."

"What's the connection of all of this with Dispatch? Are you going holiday or doing something crazy? You're really going crazy."

"Maybe I am, so, i will see you soon, bye."

And then that person hung up the phone. That person secretly took a peak from the window, watching exo members who playing happily and playing with a small camera. Just like a hawk watching the prey.

"Just how much Dispatch will pay for this news?"

Thinking about how much money that will be transferred to that person suddenly make that person smile mysteriously. That person took a baseball cap and put the small camera to the pocket, walked to the door,

"Seems that i have to work again. Goodbye holiday, welcome big money."

And the door closed behind.

 


 

Some of my dear readers take the hint very well. Now here's another hint and prepare yourself for a new character and twisted plots. In a minute their holiday will change into a great disaster. Their love and friendship will be tested by secret, jealousy, and anger. Can they managed it all?  And who is that person? A friend? Or an enemy? Find it out on Bonus Chapter 3 Part 3!

Coming soon.

So, see you on the next chapter and see you all! ^^

With love from your author