Chapter 2

The Other Me

"Yah! Ireona!!! Lazyass!" Its 12pm!! Kai shout.

 "Bwoh?! I don't have school today!" i yelled at him and face the other way.

"We're going out with the boys!" He throw a towel on my face.

I groaned and lazily walked to the bathroom with sleepy face.

I wear simple clothes with a 'dope' cap and apply some BB cream and lipbalm.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked out of my apartment.

Kai just smile and held my hand as we walked to only he knows where.

"Haemin~!!!" Exo's voices was heard throughout the cafe.

"Can you guys shout louder?" I asked sarcasticly.

They just smile widely and i hugged them.

"Hey little gurl." Kris oppa pat my head and hugged me.

"Hey cold city man." I joke and smirk.

"So whats up?" I asked as we settle down with drinks.

"We're going to debut next week!!!!" Baekhyun screamed happily as the rest just smiled happily.

"Jinjja? Wow! Congrats boys!" I said and pat Kai and Chen's back since they beside me.

"And today might be the last we can hang out because we might be busy." D.o said sadly.

"We can hang out when you have free time,don't be too sad." I shrugged but feel really sad.

"Make sure you debut too. I want to see this sweet girl at stage." Suho said and pat my head with a smile.

"Kaja!" Chanyeol said and we walked out of the cafe.

"Where are we going next?" i asked and looked at them.

"We're going to our park!" Sehun said and swing our hands like a kid.

I shook my head at his childishness.

D.O put down the mat and put baskets full of food on top it with bottles of water.

"Lets play a game." Tao suggests.

"What game?" Kai asked.

"Jongin ah!" I called and turn to look at me and i splash water at him.

"Water fight!!" i shout and laughed as Kai chased after me  but got attack by Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Yah! Bwoyah! Its 3 againts 1!" Tao whined and got splash with water a lot.

I ran towards them and put some water on top of their head and ran away.Coincidently,Xiumin was walking behind them.

"Minseok hyung!!" They shout and chased him.

Poor guy.

"Its not meeeee!!" Xiumin shrieked and ran for his lives.

"Joonmyeon!!! Help!!!" Xiumin shout like a girl.

I laughed at their silliness.

I look at them one by one and capture this moment in my head forever.

*Splash!* I gasp and look at the criminal.

"Kim Jongdae!!! You gonna get it!" I yelled and ran after him while throwing the water at his back and throw the bottle at him.

"Ouch!" He touched his .

I laughed and stuck out my tongue.

"Thats why you can't mess with me." I said proudly.

"Jeongmal?" Kai asked and i turned around when 11 boys behind me with bottles full of water on their hands.

"Oh crap!" I said and ran around but to avail i was wet from head to toe.

"Here." D.O passed me a towel with a smile.

 "Thanks!" I wiped my face and eat some bread.

Soon,we gather around and took lots of pictures,funny faces,candit and normal picture.

"I will miss this moment." Luhan said and sighed.

"We will miss this moment.my baby girl."Baekhyun faked cry.

I chuckle and sighed. *Me too*

"There's a lot of stars tonight." I look at the beautiful sky with a small smile plastered on my face.

 

 

"Haemin ah~ if you have anything just call us we will be there for you." Lay said and hugged me first then i hugged the rest.

"My baby!" Baekhyun hugged and and i smile at him.

Then they walked to their vans except for Kai and Kris.

"Take care and don't hurt yourself and call us anytime."Kris advise and hugged me for the last time before leaving me with kai.

"Min... take care of yourself properly.Eat your meals don't skip breakfast or dinner."Kai said while hugging me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you. Love you." Kai said and kiss my forehead.

"Jongin oppa! Love you too! Call me often, take care!" I shout and smile and wait till they leave.

My smile disappeared and walked up to my apartment with sadness.

*Aja aja fighting!* i cheered myself and went to bed.

 

Annyeong~!! hope this chapter is better than before. 

I will do my best!  Sorry for the short chapter i'll try to make it longer :D

Thank you for those who subscribe and comment ^^

@adri_kook thanks for comment! ^^ 

Feel free to comment~~ hehe