Chappie 3

Erase ( HIATUS)

"This is your favorite breakfast,sir.."

Eugene placed  a carton of strawberry milk and tuna sandwiches on Eunhyuk's table.. It have been Eugene daily morning routine after she start her work as Eunhyuk's P.A.. She will served Eunhyuk's favorite breakfast and arranged his schedule with Eunhyuk for that day..

" I always curious how you know this is my favorite breakfast.." Eunhyuk raise his eyebrows..

"its easy sir... Jiyoung already told me everything!! " she smiled..

"Aish.. That kid.. Btw, what is my schedule for today???" Eunhyuk tapped his finger on his table.. He stared at Eugene while she reading his schedule from his cute little white notebook decorated with tiny purple ribbon on the edge of the notebook.. "It is Gyuri favorite ribbon" mummured him..

"Sir!! You go to lala land again...." she waved his hand in front of her boss face.. Knowing that Eunhyuk's soul has drifted away from his body right now...

"I'm sorry" Eunhyuk blushed..

"Its ok.. Do you want me to repeat again?? But make sure that this time you are not going anywhere.." teased Eugene..

"No.. You don't have to repeat it... Just cancel all my appointment today..." Eugene's face changed.. She looked at him.. Confused with what her boss just said...

Eunhyuk smiled.. He loved her confused looked.. That remind him to his first love...

"Sir.. Are you sure that you are not in lala land again??"

"I'm sure that right now I am sitting in front of you, inside my room.."

"But...Si..."

"Do you have any appointment today???" Eunhyuk interrupted he before she can finished her sentence..

"No, sir.."

"Great!!! Follow me..." Eunhyuk quickly grabbed Eugene's wrist and dragged her to the parking lobby.. He motioned her to get into the car.. 

In the car, both of them were in silent... Eugene gathered her strength and finally broke the silent...

"Sir, where are we going???" asked Eugene... Eunhyuk didn't answer her question....

"Sir??? It is my right as a human to know where are you going to bring me... What if you are intended to do something bad to me??" pouted Eugene.. She can heard Eunhyuk chuckled with her statement...

"Sir??? " yell Eugene.. She was annoyed with Eunhyuk.. He didnt gave any answer or reaction...

"Eugene-ah... Don't worry... I'm nice person.. Jiyoung must have told you about my kindness, right???" he laughed...

"I know about that,sir.. But"

" How many times that I told you, don't call me 'sir'... Just call me 'oppa'.. Jiyoung also call me 'oppa'..."

"But you are my boss.. and i have to respect you...."

"I don't mind... Just call me oppa"

"But you need to answer my question first sir.. Wheere are you going to bring me???"

"To Lotte World!!!" yell Eunhyuk with excitement... Eugene looked at her boss.. Trying to digest the answer in her mind...

"Now, you have to call me oppa... I already answer your question..."continued Eunhyuk..

"Why you bring me to Lotte World,SIR????"

"Park Eugene!!!"

"Your answer didn't satisfy me.. You need to answer my question until I feel satisfy, then i will call you oppa..." Eugene smiled then she shifted her gaze back to the road... Silent creeped in... Suddenly a memory of past appear in Eunhyuk mind... That sentence.....

Flashback...

"What are we doing here,sunbae?? Gyuri looked at Eunhyuk who was now sitting beside her..

"Sunbae??? Eunhyuk sunbae!!!!" yelled Eunhyuk but it was ignored by Eunhyuk...

"I'm going to leave.." Eunhyuk grabbed Gyuri wrist and motioned her to sit back beside him.. 

"Why you didn't call me oppa??? Why you call Leeteuk hyung 'oppa' but not me???" Eunhyuk looked at Gyuri but Gyuri lowered her head down..  This time, Gyuri who the one who kept silent...

"Park Gyuri???"

"Why you asking this question???"

"Gyuri... I'm the one who asking you first... Answer my question first then I will answer your question"

"I only call people 'oppa' to person the i feel comfortable with..."

"So, you didn't feel comfortable with me?? Come on, Gyuri we have knew each other for one years... Why?? "

"I already answer your question, sunbae,, Now, its your turn to answer my question..."

"But your answer didn't satisfy me.. You need to answer my question until i feel satisfy then I will answer your question..."

"Because I like you...."

Eunhyuk stared at Gyuri... This feeling... This scene.. It felt so familiar... 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I am so sorrrry.. I promised to update this chappie last week but something bad happened to my lappy.. Really bad...

and i lost all my data and information.. That mean I also lost 2 chappie that i already done... *sob*sob*

Ignored my grammar and spelling..  Thanks...  Subscribe and comment!!! I really really really really appreciate it...

Every comment is valuable...