Chappie 1

Erase ( HIATUS)

Eunhyuk looked outside the windows and let out long sigh...

"They said it going to snow today... She loves snow..." murmured Eunhyuk.. Suddenly she heard someone knocked..

"Oppa,can I come in???" he knew that voice... It was Jiyoung,his younger sister in law, Taemin's wife.

"Yes,Jing!" yelled Eunhyuk. "Aish, this girl is full of manner" mummured Eunhyuk.

As soon as the door opened, he saw Jiyoung bright smile holding his favorite strawberry milk.

"Oppa, here is your almighty strawberry milk and this is from mommy" she handed a piece of paper to Eunhyuk.

"Blind date again??? She know that i will never go to blind date.. Aish!!" she can sense that Eunhyuk a little bit angry with his mom action.. It grew silent. Both of them was deep in thought...

"Oppa, do you still love Gyuri Unnie?? asked Jiyoung breaking the silent.. Eunhyuk  looked really shocked but he still managed to keep calm.. Eunhyuk took a glance to Jiyoung who siting quietly at the edge of his bed.. She looked very nervous.. Eunhyuk nooded his head..

"It have been 2 years,oppa.. 2 years without news...Do you think Gyuri unnie still love you??" asked Jiyoung.. Even though Jiyoung never met Gyuri before but she knew everything about the painful past.. Eunhyuk lowered his head and stared on the floor..

"I don't know, Jing.. But I need to find her.. Both of us was hurt because of the poison that I made.. Both of us drank that poison because of my carelessness... So, I need to find her, to cure the pain that causes by the poison.. and I need her to cure my pain too.." said Eunhyuk.. His voice was shake trying to prevent crying..

"I'm sorry oppa, for bringing up this topic." Jiyoung sat beside Eunhyuk and hugged him.. Trying to comfort him..

"I'm sorry, hyung for disturbing your sweet moment here.. But you are stealing my wife!!" Taemin was in front of the door  and looked at both of them..

"Yeobo!!!" Jiyoung flashed her cutest smile..

"Hyung, I need my wife back.." Taemin grabbed Jiyoung wrist and brought her to his side.. "Jagie, how many times i have told you that my hyung is a playboy!! Jiyoung giggle.. "Yah!! Taeminnie!! I'm not that mean trying to steal my dongsaeng's wife.. Plus she is pregnant woman..." Eunhyuk smacked Taemin's head.. "That's hurt hyung!!! Jagie!!! my hyung is a mean person!!" pouted Taemin trying to grab some attention from his wife.. But failed...

"Mmmh,oppa.. I forgot to tell you that I already find my replacement.. She will be on duty next week.." said Jiyoung..

"Thanks Jing.. That is the reason why I love you.." replied Eunhyuk.. "Hyung, don't said that words.. Only I can said that.." said Taemin while staring at his hyung..  "Jealous Taemin explodes again..." three of them laughed in unison.. " Jagie.. We are late already.. You need to go to hospital right now... " said Taemin while dragging his wife to the door...

"Anyong, oppa!! And don't be sad.. I'm sure that both of you will meet soon.." yell Jiyoung,winked at Eunhyuk before leaved Eunhyuk  room..

"I hope.. I miss her soo much.. Where are you, Park Gyuri???" thought Eunhyuk..

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Eunhyuk sat on the bench near the Han River and he watched the couple played with the snow.. They were happy.. Suddenly the memories of them appeared on his mind...

Flasback

"Oppa!! You are mean.. That was soo cold..." yell Gyuri after Eunhyuk threw a handful of snow to her.. Eunhyuk giggled..

"I'm sorry, Gyul.." he grabbed her hand and place it in between of his and he blew some air trying to heated up her hand...

"You looked tired,Gyul.. There is bench there... Let's rest.." Eunhyuk dragged Gyuri to the bench... Gyuri placed her head on Eunhyuk shoulder and closed her eyes.. They enjoyed each other company..."

'Oppa, do you know that people said if you miss your first love, closed you eyes when the snow fall and count until five.. When you opened your eyes, you will see your first love..." said Gyuri whispering to Eunhyuk ear...

"That is just a myths,  Gyull" replied Eunhyuk..

"But, oppa.. I believe that myths..." pouted Gyuri..

Eunhyuk closed his eyes..

He miss her soo much..

Suddenly he felt someone tapped him on his shoulder... He saw a familiar figure in front of him.... He closed his eyes...

He opened his eyes and closed it back..

Open.. Closed... Open.. Closed... Open... Closed...

He cannot believe what he saw in front of him..

It was her... She was in front of him...

His first love was in front of him...

Park Gyuri finally appear...

"Anaeyasayo,sir..  I'm sorry for disturbing you.. But can you show me the nearest hotel around.. I'm new here...  Please???" said the girl..

Eunhyuk was speecless...