I SEE YOU

I See You

Hi


you POV

I'm working at Immortal song as the sound effects girl. Lately my friends here are acting a bit wierd lately i don't know why. I was ready for the show when i heard a familiar voice 'No it can't be, im must be dreaming' i thought. One of my friends went up to check on me when she saw it was him "Unnie you oka?" i just nod my head. I carefully went down the staires, i was close to touching the ground when someone bump to me "Oh im so sor..." 'wait no it can't be him' "you is that you" i didn't answer him i just lower my head so he won't see me "It is you" i just past him without saying a word. My friends qiuckly went to me "Ou okay you" "Yeah im okay".

-10 years ago-

Me and Baekhyun were a couple for 3 years. Today its our anniversary. I cook Baekhyun favourite, and i even bake a cake. Even if its too early i took a shower, but i was careful not to slip, even if im blind i still need to be careful. Yes im lind deal with it.

Everything is set. The only thing i need to do is wait for Baekhyun. 727393736393 hours of waiting "I guess i should put them inside the friged. I qiuckly change my clothes and went o sleep. This isn't the first time i haven't slep with Baekhyun. I rarly see him. I lay down on our bed crying because Baekhyun just forgot about you anniversary. You cry yourself to sleep again.

Baekhyun POV

Today i got a massive schedule 'I hate being a trainee' yes im a trainee in the company SME. I feel like i forgot something today, i didn't think too much because of my teacher is teaching us about self confidence. 'I miss you' i went home about 1 in the morning. I went inside the kitchen to drink a glass of water. I open the friged and found a cake and it says 'Happy Anniversary Bacon' Oh i forgot its you to day, why em i so stupid. I went up staires and i saw you sleeping. I went closer and i saw your face, it look like you been crying your self as sleep. I took a shower and went to bed. Good thing your a heavy sleeper, i cuddle with you in bed. This will be the last time im going to be you im so sorry you.

you POV

I woke up and Baekhyun is no whr to be found again. I ate what i cook yesterday. I call Sulli over, she is a trainee in SME. A few minutes of waiting, i heard the door bell rang, i qiuckly went to the door and open it "Hi you long time no see" "Hey Sulli come in" "hey did you know that Baekhyun has sign a contract saying that he is ot allowed to date" with one sentence i fell on to my knees "Im so sorry you , but i think you have to know" "Thats why he didn't came yesterday". I sob and my heart was broken, ever since that day i promise myself that i will forget him and move, but i was wrong, i always think about him, even till now

-End of Flashback-


If you guys want to know what happen to you and Baekhyun

Wait for the next chapter