Dandyu: A Cold Night (Part 2)

Dandyu: A Cold Night

"Prince" Sunny mumbles. The white puppy climbs onto her lap as she pats him. "Do you want to get out of here?" 

 

The puppy barks softly and goes to the bed, burying himself under the blankets. 

 

"No?" Sunny asked as widens her eyes cutely and forming a pout with her lips. "But... but I'm hungry!" She said, rubbing her stomach.

 

Prince ignores her and closes his eyes.

 

"No, Prince. Don't. Don't fall asleep for Heaven's sake!" She stands up and heads towards the bed, picking the puppy up and looking straight into his eyes. "Aren't you hungry?" 

 

The puppy starts to bark and wriggles around in her hands. Sunny, insisted on not allowing the puppy to fall asleep, sits down with him still in her hands.

 

A few seconds of struggling later, Prince gives up and calms down, then shutting his eyes in front of Sunny.

 

She gives up and puts him onto the bed, pouting. "Fine, Prince. Fine" She puffs. "I'll go out and get some food. You ain't gonna get a share then!"

 

As she heads towards the door, the puppy gets up and starts to run around her feet in circles.

 

"Prince!" She shouts. "Fine! I'll get the food later. I swear I will!"

 

~

"It's lunch, those two aren't out yet?" Taeyeon asks while she prepares the dishes.

 

"Apparently not" Hyoyeon answers, helping her Kim sister with the dishes. "They'll come out later anyways. As if we don't know that hidden shikshin."

 

"Sunny's angry with me now" Taeyeon sighs. "What should I do, Hyo?"

 

"I don't know" Hyoyeon said casually.

 

~

"I smell food" Sunny comments, sniffing away in the cramped and small room as Prince did the same. "I'm dead hungry, really!" Sunny cries and buries her head on the bed. "I just need food.." She whimpers.

 

Without a second thought, Sunny suddenly stands up and unlocks the door. Prince, unimpressed with what she did, moves himself to the door to block her from getting out.

 

"I don't care about my pride anymore!" She whines. "I'm throwing them away for food!"

~

 

Taeyeon smirks as the door to the guest room bursts open and out came (hungry) Sunny stomping to the dining table. "I demand food, Kim-" She stopped for a while before continuing as Taeyeon anticipates her next word. 

 

"Hyoyeon" She smiles. 'Gotcha, Kim Taeyeon' She thought and bites her lips cutely, seeing Taeyeon's disappointed reaction. Hyoyeon gets her a plate as Taeyeon starts to send glares at Sunny. 'Fine, if you want to do this' Taeyeon thought.

 

'I guess I'll play along' Sunny thought, stuffing a spoonful of rice into as she returns Taeyeon's glare.

 

'Damn it, Soonkyu' Taeyeon gets a plate and sits two seats beside Sunny, leaving an empty seat in the middle as she continues her glares.

 

'Bring it on, Kim Taeyeon' Sunny chews thoroughly. Taeyeon did the same.

 

'Snap out of it, Sunny' Taeyeon pulls her chair in further and grabs the spoon like a kid. 

 

'Gosh, she's getting stubborn' Sunny thought and did copied what Taeyeon did on purpose.

 

Just when Hyoyeon was about the stop their never ending childish glares, Jessica came out of her room yawning away. Being ignorant, the ice princess randomly sat at an empty chair, which happens to be the empty one between Dandyu.

 

"Why is this seat so... heated?" She asked, eyes half closed. Her eyes only shot open when her brain finally processes the happenings currently.

 

"I'm done!" Sunny springs from her seat and puts the dishes into the sink. Taeyeon looks up and makes a disappointed face. Jessica silently apologizes and moved her to another seat as Taeyeon suddenly got up from her seat and runs to Sunny.

 

"Sorry!" Taeyeon yells into Sunny's face.

 

Sunny pretends to have heard nothing and turns around, heading to the couch. "Prince!" She calls. The white puppy refuses to come out.

 

Taeyeon giggles under her breath as she clings onto her girlfriend's arm. "Forgive me, will ya?"

 

"Stop that disgusting act" Sunny rolls her eyes childishly and pulls her arm away.

 

Taeyeon starts to get teary. She looks straight into Sunny's eyes, lips forming a pout. 

 

"Stop it, gosh!" Sunny closes her eyes and turns away.

 

"Soonkyu..." She said, forming her most pitiful expression ever.

 

Sunny finally gave in. "Fine, what do you want?"

 

"Forgive me!"

 

"Why must I?"

 

"Because you love me..."

 

Sunny keeps silent and looks at her. She breaks into giggles as she sees Taeyeon's pitiful face.

 

"Damn it, Taeng" She laughs. "I should do this to you more often!"

 

"Sunny!" Taeyeon hits her back, "You meanie!"

 

~~~~

So yeah, some of you wanted the second part... so here it is, enjoy (How do you actually write nice endings?)