Dandyu: A Cold Night

Dandyu: A Cold Night

 "Lee Soonkyu, out of the room tonight!"

 

Sunny lowers her head and pouts, pulling a corner of her blanket. She, with only her left hand, takes her pillows, pink neck pillow and red teddy bear and drags everything out, pouting as Taeyeon slams the door behind her. Sunny looks at the time, which is already eleven, their sleeping time. 

 

She throws everything onto the sofa at the living room and jumps onto it, wrapping the blanket over herself while Prince jumps onto her. "Chased out by your mum, Prince?" Sunny said, carrying the white dog up. "I got chased out by Ginger's mum, or dad" She continues, thinking about Taeyeon's manly screams. "I merely played a prank on her by applying your mum's red lipstick on her gingerbreadman. She had to chase me out, and it's so cold out here" She sighs, hugging Prince warmly and covering him with her blanket.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand is sitting on the bed guilty about chasing her girlfriend out. She looks at her gingerbreadman then to Ginger. "That kid's gonna learn her lesson for biasing herself to Prince and playing pranks on me" Taeyeon said and pulled on her covers. "Goodnight, Ginger, gingerbreadman and peas"

~

"Eeeee-chu!" Sunny sneezes and blows her nose into the tissue. "The darn heater isn't even working. Just my luck!" She complains, hugging her red teddy bear as Prince is already asleep. "Darn Tiffany too, chasing this poor little dog out. He's cold for God's sake!" Sunny said, going to the kitchen hoping to find something that could warm herself up. She came across a few unused kitchen towels and grabs them, running back to the sofa. She wraps the towels onto Prince and used one of her hair clips from the drawer under the table to fasten up the cloth. "Hwang MiYoung and Kim Taeyeon, I'm so ignoring both of you tomorrow!" She said, going back to her sleep, hugging her Prince.

 

"Ahhh.... My ear" Taeyeon said and scratches her ear. "Who's talking behind my back..." She mumbles and suddenly jolts straight up. 

 

"Wait... Didn't the heater spoil? They hadn't repaired it right?" She thought. "Good lord, I chased Sunny out and forgotten about that!" She said, getting down bed and slipping in her fluffy slippers, opening the door and rushing out. She sighed in relief as she sees the sight in front of her, Sunny all curled up into a ball and Prince wrapped up beside her inside her blanket.

 

"Then I guess it's fine to leave her out here for today" Taeyeon shrugs and walks back into her room, throwing a last glance at her girlfriend before going into the room again.

 

"Prince-ah.." Sunny mumbles in her sleep. "Let's get revenge tomorrow. We'll ignore Taeyeon and Tiffany" She opens an eye and looks at the clock. "3am" it says. She then closes her eyes and opens it again as she recalls something.

 

"Oh no... T-Taeyeon" Sunny thought as the door to Dandyu's room creaks open. Out came a Taeyeon in messy hair and closed eyes, walking around the house. "Sleepwalking again.." She whispers, getting startled as Taeyeon bumps into the wall. She laughed quietly as Taeyeon picks herself up and heads back to her room, resuming her sleep.

 

"Serves her right. Her head is gonna hurt tomorrow morning" Sunny yawns and lies down. "Damn, I only slept for around an hour throughtout the whole night." She said, closing her eyes and tries to sleep. "It's so cold!!!!" She shivers, wrapping her blanket around her tightly. Blame her blanket for being thin!

 

After two hours, an alarm in one of the rooms rang, and the door to Seohyun's room opens, revealing a just-woke-up maknae. Seohyun widens her eyes as she sees Sunny and Prince on the sofa fast asleep, and she immediately rushed to them with her own blanket, then knocking Taeyeon's door.

 

"What, Juhyun? It's five in the morning for God's sake!" Taeyeon said, opening the door. 

 

"Unnie, how could you chase Sunny unnie out?"

 

"She drew on my plushie!"

 

"She's cold!"

 

"I already chased her out, what can you do?"

 

~

 

"Sunny, I love you!"

 

Sunny adjusts her view to the television.

 

"I love you, Honey!!"

 

Sunny continues looking at the tv screen, with her legs crossed on the sofa.

 

"Sunny!" Taeyeon said, kissing her cheek.

 

Sunny stood up and went to the kitchen.

 

"Lee Soonkyu, I love you!"

 

Sunny picks up Prince and pats his head.

 

"Kid!"

 

She sits down back at the sofa, this time further away from Taeyeon.

 

"Prince!" Tiffany shouted, coming out of the room and wanting to kiss her dog.

 

Prince looks away and climbs to the top of the sofa, not wanting to allow Tiffany to touch him.

 

"Sunny!" Taeyeon said, crawling closer to Sunny.

 

"Prince!" Tiffany said, insisting to hug and kiss Prince. 

 

Sunny carries Prince up and runs away from those two, locking herself in the guestroom. "Let's stay here overnight..."

~

 

Sorry, this one is a little rushed... >w< Hope you guys like it, next time then, Ppyong~~