What am I going to do?

For only a month...

Sadly, this week went fast.

It was already friday morning. Yamada and I have been hanging out the entire week, which made happy and sad at the same time. I was so glad I had this chance for a guy to like me. I never had a guy who stayed with me when I needed someone before and now I am leaving soon, meaning I will be alone. Once again. Well, I will have my best friend, Mika, to look forward too when I come home. But this thing between me and Yamada is something I cant deal with being an entire ocean distance. What do I do?

This week...

is the Hey!Say!JUMP concert I have been waiting for.

However... now that I am with Yamada... i have a chance of plans... so it would be easier to cope with.

-----

During school once again, I hung out with Yamada and we ate lunch together at the roof.

"Ne, are you going to my group's concert tonight?"

"Maybe...." I said monotonely.

"Eh?! Maybe??! Nande!?"

"Remember, I am leaving tomorrow morning and I...I have to pack, ne..."

"Don't lie! I know you already packed last night! Thats what you said while texting me last night!!!"

Damn it, I shouldn't have told him that.

"Ah fine-fine. I'm going tonight, ok? But it doesnt mean I will able to see you after"

"Eh? Aren't you going to say Goodb-" *RINGGG* 

The school bell rang and it was so loud I took my chance to run away from this. Run away from this sadness.

After school, I ran home so Yamada couldnt catch up. I also texted him saying "gambaru" on the concert tonight. But I didn't want him to see me there tonight. I need him to...

forget me. 

--------

Soon, it was time for me to leave for the concert.

I already brought my luggages to the airport so once i leave, i can just check in and get onto the plane.

--------

Fangirls screaming. The lights go down.

"TOKYO~! LET"S HAVE A FUN TIME TOGETHER, NE!!!" Yabu shouted into the audience and the Hey!Say!JUMP sign lite up so brightly it was like the sun!

Each member did a solo song and it was so awesome!!

When Yamada did his performance, he sang "futarikake no basho". i saw that in his eyes he was kind of looking around. He was searching for me. My mind grew sad and I just hid more. Please don't spot me, please.

ANYWAYS, I was just like any other flailing fan but once it was like intermission because the members were resting, I called Yamada.

"Kazumi? Did you see my performance? Did you like it :D"

"Hai, Hai, I liked it! Demo....Watashi.....I have to leave now. I'm so glad you have been by my side this month. Arigatou. "Suki desu. Remember that" you said and I will and I hope you remember too. Sayonara, Yamada-kun."

"Matte, stay here at the dome for second!!!" Yamada shouted through the phone.

"Eh? Demo-"

"No, matte!!!!" He shouted and hung up.

I decided to ignore his request and already started to try to get out of the crowds. Since i was down in the middle of the dome, it will be a while for me to get out of this crowd of fangirls.

Then, suddenly, all the fangirls started to jump again and scream. Meaning that they werent going to move. UGH. MOVE ES.

"MATTE" i heard through the microphone

It was... Yamada's voice.

His wonderful lovely, annoying, cute, funny, y, and sweet voice.

I turned around. I saw him looking at audience. I know he is really in search of me. 

I didn't want him to find me!

I turned around and kept saying excuse me to all the fangirls but they kept ignoring me and just kept flailing! 

"MOVE" I shouted at the fangirls. 

OH , it echoed through the dome. I then turned slightly around and saw Yamada found me and he was giving me a death glare not to move.

I froze scared.

Once he came down I was still frozen and was on the verge of tearing up because i wanted to leave so he didnt have to see me cry. 

"Ano, please don't leave me. I'm in love with you. Even though we will be an entire ocean away, we can make it. I promise i will lay my eyes on any other girl but you because you are the most important person in my life and i cant bear losing you because of a ocean."

I was speechless. A tear came down my face. He cupped my face, wiped my tear with his thumb. And then kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

I closed my eyes enjoying the wonderful long lasting moment.

He then smiled at me and I smiled back.

He brought me up on stage and whispered to me to bow to the audience and we both did like what we did was a performance. But it wasnt, it was real. 

All the fangirls were flailing at the scene and thought i was going to be in a drama with yamada and cheered for me and yamada. 

We then left the stage and i saw the rest of the members.

"Long time no see" said all the members to me.

"Yo~!" I smiled at what just happened infront of crowds.

---------

That night, I did go back to America. But i was still with Yamada. We decided to go for a long distance relationship...

It has been working so far since it has been months from what happened...and I'm so excited that he is coming here for Christmas!

-------

YATTA FINISHHHHHHHHHHED.

HEHEH.

BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT WAIT THERES MORE!

since yamada is coming for christmas, this then goes to my other fanfic! HARHARHAR.

but that fanfic hasnt gone that far yet since i wanted to finish this once first.

BTW SORRY FOR THE LATELATE EXTRA LATE UPDATE. i came from a private school and this year i went to public school and its so different and i had to adapt to it and i was slow for awhile and i had finals this week. AND NOW FINALS FINISHED AND AS A CELEBRATION I decided to finish this fanfic! tada!

yay! hoped you like this story.

ALSO, from this yamada/oc story --its going to CONTINUE TO  my second fanfic story with Yuto/OC and then after that IT WILL GO TO MY THIRD CHINEN/OC FANFIC :D

HEHEHEHEHE so its like 3 fanfics in one! SO i guess THIS STORY ISNT OVER ...well yamada's is and now yuto will become the focus now

TEEHEE.

<3 AUTHOR.