Final [One Night Love]

One Night Love

A/N

Hello Reader's , Since this is the first and Last , please give me respect .. Sorry for wrong Thyphos and Grammar's Im not That Good.. 

Hope youll Enjoy ^_^


Luhan's POV


The Sun went down and the moon showed up, Lighting up my world.. Everything was perfect! Perfect for a Good night sleep. It was raining outside and My friends arent at my side. I guess Ill be sleeping all By my Self.

I turned the TV on and watched news. 'we Have storm' the Weather reporter said. Well, Im a little nervous because of my Friends.. Theyre out there, planning what to do with this boredness in the atmosphere. I dont really care.. I mean I dont care with the thing called 'Boredness' Because Im BlahBlahBlah!

But, when I was watching and wondering.. Someone knocked on my door. "Luhan! Open this Door please!" A woman shouted. She's voice was so familiar, a tone like an Angel's voice..

I went down to check whom it was.. And Guess what? I saw my Crush I mean my Love shivering and all wet! .. She fall down and I catch her up~ I took her to my room, I took care of her.. Then she woke up.

"Luhan Oppa! Thank you for letting me in, the storm was so strong! I was freezing outside.." She said cutely, hugging me tight.. She was really so cute.. I mean .. WhatEver! She was pouting <3 I tought Im the cutest but no.

"Glad I caught you.." I said. "Glad you caught me? You did? Oh Im so sorry... I dont really know--" her words have been cut out as I put my index finger on the middle of her lips. "Its Alright.."

She smiled at me sweet. A smile that I can never forget.. 

She hugged me tight again as I hug back feeling the softness of her skin.. We parted and laughed a little then stared at each other. "Pillow Fight?" She asked pointing at my pillows behind me. "I would love to" i replied. We took one pillow for the each of us and started playing like kids..

After maybe ten minutes we stopped and laughed. She took a glare on me as I smiled to her revealing a cute innocent face. She slapped me giggling. "What was that for?" I asked rubbing my Cheeks "That was for your cuteness, you little ert deer" she said as she pinched my Cheeks. Ouch.

Wait? Why ert? Im not ert ... Haha nevermind.. Its true anyways..

"Lets play one more game!" She commanded ,pouting. "What game? Chasing Birds?" I said Chuckling. "Haha, no! Lets play Hide and seek.. Please.." She said showing a kitten eyes. "Okay.." I said as I sighed. She laughed once more and hugged me from behind "Youre It!" She said kissing my cheeks.

I became a tomato .. 

"Yeah sure.. At the count of ten youre supposed to be hiding okay?" I said smiling and pointing at her. "Nae Oppa!" She replied. "Okay Ill start one,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight,nine --- and --" My words have been cut out when I heard a Bang! "Ahh! Luhan Oppa Im hurt!" She shouted "Jinja?" I asked running and worrying.

I saw her sitting on my chair blowing something on her knees. "What's wrong Yul?" I asked whit curiousity and worried face. "Im bruised!" She said pouting once more, I mean cuter than before.. "Why?" I asked as I knelt down , wanting to see her wound. "I did'nt notice the wet surface on the ground"  she said releasing one drop of tear..

"Dont cry yul.. Its alright.." I said as I kiss her knees. "Youre like a vampire Oppa!" She said "Dont mention it.. Are you well now?" I asked "Yeah.." She said giving me a serious stare.

"What?" I asked. Her face was getting closer to mine. Closer and closer to mine.. I closed my eyes.

"Oppa! Why are you closing your eyes! Theres a fly on your nose.. Im just trying to get it" she said laughing "Jinja?" I asked.. But after seconds of laughing she really Pecked her lips to mine.. "Yul, what was that for?" I asked. "That was for your sweetness! Oppa lets go back to your room.." She requested.. We entered our room. I saw my window, it was still raining , I mean the storm is still strong.

I remembered my dream, to kiss my love ones AKA Kwon Yuri.. When? Where? Argh.. It'll never happen! I wanted a kiss, a true kiss... Not just peck! If you could Understand me ;)

"Oppa, you okay?" She asked "Nae~ Im Fine.." I said not looking at her.. "Tell me please" she tried to let me say it "Yuri Im bored." I tried to hide it. "Oppa, if everything goes wrong please tell me" she said with concern "Nae. I will for you" I replied.

She lied down on my bed as I did the same thing as her. Not facing each other, I was looking at the left and she was looking at the right. But after minutes I felt her soft arms around me, giving me a hug.. "Thank oppa, for the fun" she said "Thanks for having fun" I replied. I faced her as she gave another glare at me. We stared at each other and bacame a little bored.

"I know what you want." She said "Then what?" I asked looking at her lips and holding her chin. She faced me closer and closer until her lips touched mine. I responded to her kiss and made it deeper.. We both did that while hugging each other and making each other comfortable.

After that---


What do you think would happen next? Find it out for your selves xD


All I remembered Im half and I It was already 9:45 when I woke up.. And she was downstairs done cooking our breakfast.


Hello ^_^ Im sorry if it's just short... Its already night here so no time for making more .. I hope you understand. Sorry again for grammar's and thyphos..


All of my Stories are Oneshot , please be interested on my other fanfiction 'Time Travel'-hunsica and 'Red Rosses'- chanyeol & sooyoung