*2

The Player and the Coach

Jongin couldn't help but to stare at the new boy, he was mesmerizing, his sharp cheekbones, his cute long nose, his tall stature. He was the definition of a flower boy. Those thoughts quickly dissolved as the boy on the other side of Sehun began to talk to him in a hushed whisper.

       "Hi, my name's Luhan. Nice to meet you." Luhan sent Sehun a pleasant smile, but Jongin knew there was an underlying meaning. Luhan’s cute face, his doe eyes, it was all just a guise to hide his true nature: The Devil.

       "Hey." Sehun replied dryly, he was looking at the teacher but he didn't even seem interested in that. Jongin felt a twinge of happiness because of Sehun's lack of "trying". He didn't want Sehun to be friends with anyone. Not that he wanted Sehun to be his friend he just didn’t want Sehun to have friends. Was it because he felt threatened? He didn't know, but there was something strange about Sehun and he couldn't put his finger on it.

       "I'm the student council president." Luhan continued to smile kindly. Sehun only nodded.Jongin chuckled causing both the blondes to look in his direction. "What's so funny, Jongin." Luhans whole demeanor changed. He was glaring, he clamped his jaw down, his hands clenched into fists and his eyes had a dark tint to them. The Devil.

       "He's not gonna be friend's with you Lulu." A smirk played across Jongin's face when he saw the twitch of Luhan's lip at the nickname. Sehun just stared at Jongin with uninterested eyes. They were gorgeous.

       "I'm just greeting the new student, who he makes friends with is his decision." Sehun could already see the rivalry between Luhan and Jongin.

       "It's alright newby. You can hang out with me," Jongin winked at Sehun who just looked back up at the teacher. Jongin would be lying if he said he didn't feel a little hurt but he knew that Sehun would come around once he found out who he was. They always did.

 

       Chanyeol slung his dangly arm around Jongin's neck as he grinned madly, "That new kid tho!" He sounded like a stereotypical white girl.

       "He's weird." Weird didn't even begin to describe Sehun. He was everything Jongin was looking for but at the same time he felt like he should have nothing to do with him. But alas he needed a new conquest who wasn't so easy and Sehun was going to prove to be a challenge.

       "Why because he isn't in love with you yet." Chanyeol mock whined leaning on Jongin, giving a little pout to which Jongin replied with a light slap. Chanyeol wasn't right, but he wasn't entirely wrong either. He wanted Sehun to want him. He wanted Sehun.

       "Shut up," he sneered and shoved Chanyeol off of him. Chanyeol stumbled into the lockers chuckling just as Sehun passed by in the halls his blonde locks hooding his eyes from the florescent lights. Jongin's eyes lingered on his a little too long casting a dark gaze as his wet tongue slid across his lips.

       "Hey!" Chanyeol shook Jongin causing him to look up. "Dude why were you staring at him?" Chanyeol actually looked concerned for his younger friend.

       "I wasn't staring." Jongin sounded like a four year old as he just walked in the opposite direction of Sehun. He was going to make Sehun beg for him.

 

       "My name's Jongin, maybe you know-"

       "You're a boy." Sehun replied, not even daring a glance at Jongin.

       Jongin chuckled, "I prefer manwhore, but that's alright, I'll let it slide this time." His stare was captivating, it made Sehun get goosebumps on his arms. There was something about Jongin he didn't like. Jongin was the pretty boy type, he got what he wanted when he wanted and no one would stop him. People worshiped him (God knows why) and he knew it. But Sehun refused, he wasn't going to be some puppet on Jongin's stage.

       "I'm not gay." Sehun looked right into Jongin’s eyes. His stare was cold, lifeless. All Jongin could think is how he wanted to change those lifeless eyes to lustfilled. Filled with lust for him.

       "Neither am I." Jongin gave him a pleasant smile but Sehun was questioning it. After all, why would Jongin be nice to him? He saw what he did to that girl from the library, he just left her, like she was an afterthought. He probably didn't even know her name. Sehun wasn't going to be just another conquest.

       "What do you want with me?" There was a small quiver in Sehun's lip as he spoke the words (he wasn't sure he really wanted Jongin's answer). It seemed like Sehun’s strong "cool" persona was just a ruse; a lie so that people would be too scared to talk to him. Or he just wanted girls to fall in love with him. Jongin was going with the latter. Jongin folded his arms across his chest and stuck his chest out. He looked like a pompous fool.  

      "I want to have ." Jongin was frank, he'd never been anything less. He could afford to be, who would reject him? His complexion was amazing, he was tall, handsome, charming. He had everything. Girls liked him like they liked their coffee: Tall, dark and handsome. Sehun paused for a moment. He was perplexed, not sure of what to say. At least, that's how it appeared. "Let's do it."

       "Really?" Jongin wasn't shocked, no one has ever rejected him. What did surprise him was how easy Sehun said yes. The males usually took more convincing. Jongin was pleased nonetheless.

       "Maybe I can quench your thirst." Sehun smirked slightly. If he was going to be a puppet and Jongin the puppeteer, he might as well have fun with it.

       "Are you insinuating that I am thirsty?"

       "I'm not insinuating anything."

       "You're coming home with me tonight." There was a demanding atmosphere, the more Jongin talked with Sehun the more heated he became. In every sense of the word. He hated him, the blonde hair, the cocky attitude. He must've planned this. Be mysterious that way Kim Jongin wants him. He knew what Sehun was planning but he was one step ahead.

       "I'll see you after school." Sehun smirked and walked away. While Jongin was playing with Sehun's heartstrings, Sehun was coaching a completely different game.

 

       Jongin had never been awkward but the car ride to his house was the worst 15 minutes of his life. They had no conversation but the way Sehun bit his lip and how he attempted to crack his knuckles every few seconds to elude the deafening silence made up for all the awkward tension.

        It didn't take long for Jongin to rip Sehun's clothes off, bending him over the kitchen counter pounding into his . Grunts and groans filled the empty house as time flied by. Sehun let out small whimpers, tear drops budding in his eyes as Jongin gripped his bony thighs.

       "Had enough yet?" Jongin question but only a small whimper came in response.

       "Answer me with your words!" Jongin commanded. Sehun wasn't one to follow but the way Jongin gripped him (even though he just met him) gave him a twinge of fear that made him obey.

       "More." It was simple. Quiet. But Jongin understood. The skin-slapping-on-skin echoed thru the empty house. Sehun's girlish moans of pleasure and Jongin's grunts of made the experience that much more thrilling for the pair. You don't have to be in love to have a good .

 

       Sehun was blushing, he didn't like being here and he knew he had to get away quickly. "Bye Jongin." Sehun gathered up his clothes as Jongin just sat on the counter in his boxer briefs.

       "What babe. Not gonna stay the night?" Jongin mocked. He never let his conquests stay the night.

       "Very funny, Jongin." Sehun glared at him slightly but the smirk remained on Jongin's perfect face.

       "Have a safe trip home." The send off was not full of affection, it was sarcastic, like Jongin couldn’t careless if Sehun got mugged on his way to the bus station.

       "Thanks." Sehun replied dryly and slipped on his school pants and dress shirt. He slung the tie and jacket on his arm and made way for the door. "Don't talk to me at school. This never happened." He was embarrassed. How easy did this make him look?

       "Of course not."

 

       "I slept with Sehun." Jongin bragged to Chanyeol during their independent study hall first period.

       "Really?" Chanyeol's eyes drooped a little at the information presented.

       "It was too easy." Jongin leaned against the desk with a smug smirk over his face.

       "Maybe he's a ." Chanyeol's voice was more harsh like he knew what he was saying was a lie but he wanted Jongin to believe him.

       "Nah," Jongin looked down and to the left as if he was trying to recall a passing thought, "he seems too...innocent." As he was distracted by his thoughts the desk tipped over and he fell to ground with a loud thud causing Chanyeol to burst into a fit of boisterous laughter.

       "Well, how was he in bed?" Chanyeol asked, wiping his eyes of the invisible tear, not sure if he really wanted the answer.

       "He was...great," Jongin held out his hand for Chanyeol to help him up, Chanyeol rolled his eyes reluctantly helping up his younger friend. "I didn't get to fully enjoy it tho, I was too rushed."

       "Did your parents come home?" Chanyeol's eyes went dark at the question.

       "No, of course not! Just..." Jongin looked up, "Nothing, I just felt like rushing."

       "Oh," Chanyeol sighed, "that does sound like you." Jongin laughed an empty laugh. Chanyeol wasn’t very good at keeping their rules.


 

    “We’re never going to mention my parents again, got it!”  Jongin’s eyes were wet and red from the tears he had just cried.

    “I swear!” Eight year old Chanyeol said with a cross of his heart and hope to God he died if he broke it.

 

        Ever since his talk with Chanyeol the only thing filling Jongin's mind were his parents and Sehun. Sehun wasn't even that great but there was something about him that Jongin needed to figure out. How could he leave his house so easily? Jongin didn't even need to kick him out. He always had to kick them out. Sehun was an enigma and Jongin wanted to solve him.

        His parents were another story. Chanyeol always told him to be careful when he took people home: "What if your parents come back?", "You know they'll get mad at you if they catch you again.", "They're going to “send you away” again, Jongin." He heard it a million times. He probably should be a little more careful and not have on the kitchen counter where his parents could easily invade but Sehun was so enticing. He couldn't wait for them to get to his bedroom. He needed him. Sehun. Sehun. Sehun. He couldn't stop thinking about him!

       Jongin bumped into Sehun just as he was having the mental breakdown in his head.

       "Speak of the Devil." Jongin smirked.

       "And he shall bump into you." Sehun exchanged pleasantries as Jongin grabbed his wrist. Sehun just looked at him.

       "You busy?" He smirked slightly as Sehun just smiled at the ground mischievously.Sehun sighed as they snuck into the janitor’s closet. Jongin was a player, forcing Sehun to play along with him. But what Jongin didn't know was that while he was a player playing his little game of life...Sehun was the coach, guiding him every step of the way.