*1

The Player and the Coach

"A-ah! H-harder, Jongin!" A boy cried out. The bed shook even harder as Jongin's low husky voice growled.

"God, stop moving!"

 

3 MONTHS EARLIER

 

"O-oppa!" A girl moaned as the books in the back of the library shook virgorously.

"Shh, be quiet, my sweet." A boy smirked and put his ice cold hand over the girls trembling mouth to supress her deep moans of pleasure.

The school bell rang and quickly the boy pulled out of the young girl, zipped his pants up, fixed his hair and walked out of the library as if nothing had happened leaving the girl in a thriving mess all alone.

 

"Jongin!" A tall boy with a deep voice ran over to the smirking boy.

"What?" Jongin asked as he turned toward the giant.

"Where were you? You kind of just ran off during lunch." Just then the girl came rushing out of the library fixing her tie and running to her next class. Almost immediately the tall boy smiled, "Well then. Never mind. Let's get to class."

"Class? Why the would we go to class?" Jongin questioned.

"There's suppose to be a new kid, all the girls have been swooning over him for a while now and he's visting today so I thought we should go check it out." The older shrugged.

"Really?" Jongin asked, what could be so special about the new kid?

"Yeah, so let's go."

 

As the two arrived to class the teacher immediately scolded them, well, at least one of them.

"Chanyeol!" The Teacher yelled, "Why are you late?!"

"Sorry sir, me and Jongin were busy." Chanyeol gave a toothy grin and scratched the back of his neck.

"Just get to your seat." The teacher sighed. Chanyeol did as he was told and went and sat in the back. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim that he keeps dragging you down." The teacher bowed towards Jongin who rolled his eyes and went and sat next to Chanyeol.

Jongin was the son of the board leader, meaning, he got to do whatever the hell he wanted and get away with it. Chanyeol wasn't so lucky half the time but because he was completely devoted and "in love" with Jongin, the board director also let him get away with things.

"Alright, we're gonna start with a simple English conjugation..."

 

As the class drew on Chanyeol fell sleep, snoring like a mad dog, Jongin grew more bored and resorted to throwing wads of paper at the other students. It felt like a century had passed before the bell had actually rang and when it did Jongin sprinted out with Chanyeol and they stood in the hallways, teachers passing them and not even sparing a single glance in their direction. It was normal for them to just stand in the hallways all day.

 

"Did you guys see the new kid?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon as they walked to their next class.

"Oh my gosh he's so cute!" Taeyeon fangirled.

"I heard he's going to be in Psychology class!" Tiffany giggled and both the girls walked down the hall.

"We have Psychology next don't we?" Jongin asked Chanyeol, Chanyeol nodded dumbly and Jongin began to walk after the girls to the Psychology class with Mr. No.

As Jongin and Chanyeol entered the classroom everyone was in shock, they both went and sat in the back as another unfamiliar student walked in (not that any of these students were familiar but this one seemed different).

"Hello, I'm Oh Sehun, the new student. Where do I sit?" He asked dully. Jongin couldn't help but stare, in an instant he knew why all the girls loved him, he was gorgeous (for a boy). His dark hair layered with a thick coat of vanilla blonde. His tall stature, his slender legs, his collar bones, his sharp jaw, he was perfect...

Jongin's thoughts were cut off by the teachers annoying voice, "Take a seat next to that boy in the back." Jongin saw that the teacher was pointing to him and his breath hitched, he knew this boy was gonna be trouble.

 

 

Sorry this took so long but I started to write it and as I got half way through it I hated it so i decided to take one of my old ideas (A different fic I was going to write The And The Hero) and incorporate it into this~ I hope you like this and I hope it was worth the wait~!

 

I ing forgot to take it out of draft, this has actually been done for months- (Im a smart human)