Secret Love (Lee Hong Ki)

Secret Love (Lee Hong Ki)

Lee Hong Ki has been my friend for years. We've known each other since first grade, so I guess you could say that we are best friends. We do almost everything together and tell almost everything to each other. Sometimes I wish we could be more than friends, though. And sometimes I wish I could tell him how I feel about him.

Anyways, we were talking via web chat, but Hong Ki Oppa seemed to be acting a little different. It's hard to explain how he was different besides the fact it was a hot day out in Korea and he didn't have a shirt on.

I guess I was acting a little differently because I heard Oppa say, "Yah! Kun-Sun, what's up with you? You're acting a little strange."

"Hm? I'm sorry, Oppa. I'm just kinda tired," I lied. The look on his face told me he didn't buy it.

"Tell me the truth, Kunnie," Oppa said sternly. "I've known you far too long to know when you are lying and when you are telling the truth."

"Nothing's the matter with me," I lied again, knowing he was right.

"Tell me the truth," Oppa said sternly.

"What's going to make you drop this?" I countered.

"You tell me what's on your mind," he answered cooly.

"Fine," I said, giving up on lying. I knew for a fact that Hong Ki Oppa would NOT give up unless I say something. "But under one condition."

"Yeah? What's that?" he questioned.

"There's something on your mind and I want you to tell me what it is," I replied honestly.

"Fine, but you first," Oppa agreed. I nodded, biting my lip shyly.

I took a deep breath, trying to find a way I could word this. How am I supposed to tell him that I love him? Oppa leaned back, exposing more of is fit body. Oh God. This was not helping me at all.

"Well?" Oppa said.

"I'm just trying to figure out how to say this without being too weird," I answered.

"Come on, just tell me," Hong Ki Oppa said. "Besides, you have told me some pretty weird stuff before."

Oppa was right, but he didn't know how different this was. However, knowing that he wouldn't give up until I told him, I guess I should just tell him. Shouldn't I?

"Oppa..." I took a deep breath before I continued. "This is going to be hard for me to sat, but I know you won't give up until I say something." Oppa leaned forward, putting his arms on his desk. I sighed, but went on. "I never knew how to put this and I still don't." He looked at me, waiting for me to finish. "Well, um, I love you, Oppa," I whispered.

"Well," he said, "that was a surprise."

"Okay, Oppa. I told you what's on my mind, now it's your turn," I said in a small voice.

"Well, this isn't going to be easy for me to say, either," Oppa explained. "But I do know this: I'll take up less time than you." This made me giggle a little. "Kun-Sun, will you be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't belive it. Did he reall ask me that? I want to say yes, but I don't know if I heard him correctly.

I don't know how long I was just staring at him, but the next think I hear him ask, "So, will you be my girlfriend?"

So I did hear right. And I answered with, "Yes, Oppa. I'd really like that."

With that, we decided to make plans for our first date. I wanted to go to this new restaurant, but Oppa talked me out of it. All he said was that he had something else planned and that he would pick me up around 6 on Saturday.

 

That was yesterday. Right now, it's 5:40 and I'm waiting for him to pick me up. I am so excited, yet nervous. So many thoughts are running through me mind at once. Will he like my hair? My clothes? Is the date going to go terribly wrong?

Just then, the doorbell rings, interrupting my thoughts. I run down the stairs and opened the door. I am greeted by Hong Ki Oppa wearing a black vest with a long sleeve button down shirt underneath it and faded blue, ripped jeans.

He looks up at me and smiles. "Kun-Sun, you look beautiful." He hands me a small rose and gave me a hug.

"Thank you, Oppa," I reply. "You look really good, yourself."

I motion for him to come in as I start walking to the kitchen to put the rose in a vase. Hong Ki Oppa follows.

"Kun-Sun?" Oppa asks.

"Yes, Oppa," I say filling the vase with water and placing the rose into it.

He grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "Please don't take this the wrong way, but do you mind if we keep our relationship a secret?"

"Why?" I question, just a little hurt by this. I guess he could tell because he pulls me into a tight hug and I hug back.

"It's just, if we tell anybody, the paparazzi might find out, and you don't want that kind of attention quite yet, trust me," Hong Ki Oppa answers sincerely.

That is when I remember he is in the band, FT Island. How could I have forgotten? I just nod, nonetheless.

He let go and thanks me. "Now let's go," he says, putting an arm around my shoulder and led me to his car. Oppa opens the passenger door for me and walks to the driver's side after closing my door.

The whole ride, I keep guessing where we are going, but his response is always, "You'll just have to wait, Kunnie."

After 20 minutes, Hong Ki Oppa parks the car and walks over to my side to open the door for me again. When I get out of the car, he put his strong hands over my eyes and starts to guide me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I giggle.

"You'll see sweetheart," he whispers, his warm breath on my ear. I blush at him calling me sweetheart.

Not too long after we start walking, we stop. "Okay, I'm going to take my hands off your eyes, but I want you to keep your eyes closed for a bit," he instructs. I nod. Oppa takes his hands off my eyes, but I leave them closed, like he told me to. "Open your eyes."

I do and see there was a picnic blanket laid out with sweets and fruits set upon it. I can't believe he would do all of this for our first date.

"Oppa, did you do all of this for me?" I ask almost breathlessly.

"Yeah," he answers. "I wanted to have a date in a beautiful place with the most beautiful girl I know."

I blush at this comment, yet give him a quick kiss on the cheek. It is his turn to blush. I giggle and we sit down and enjoy our time together.

 

Around 8, we clean up and head back to my house. We are talking about what a great time we had. 

We got to my house and Hong Ki Oppa walks me to the door.

"I had a lot of fun with you tonight, Oppa," I say.

"I had fun, too," Oppa says. "Hey, do you think we can get together on Wednesday? I don't have a schedule then."

"Yeah, that would be fine," I answer cheerfully. I open my door, but turn around. "You can come in if you want."

"Okay, thanks," Hong Ki answers.

We take off our shoes at the front door and walk to my room. I wasn't sure what we are going to do, but I can probably think of something.

When we get to my room, I ask, "Do you want something to drink? I can get it for you."

"No, thanks anyway, honey," Oppa answers, laying down on my bed and s his shirt half way.

I just stand there staring at his bare chest.

Oppa pat the space next to him for me to sit next to him. I shyly walk over and carefully sit down. That's when he sits up and pushes me down and straddles me. Hong Ki Oppa's soft lips press against mine.

He sits up all of a sudden, making me worry. "Oppa, what's wrong?" I ask as I sit up as well.

"I'm sorry," he answers, putting his face in his hands. "I don't know what came over me. Sorry if it was too soon."

I get off my bed and kneel in front of him, taking his hands in mine. "Hong Ki Oppa," I say making him look at me. "It's not too soon. To be honest, I really liked it. I'm not going to lie, I have have actually been waiting for that for a while." I look at him sweetly and kiss him on the cheek.

"You mean that?" he asks, his eyes big and brown. I nod shyly.

"I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it, Hong Ki Oppa. I mean it with all my heart," I say as sincerely as I can.

His face immediately brightens. Oppa pulls me onto his lap and into a passionate kiss. I slip my arms around his neck as he pulls me in closer by my waist, making the kiss deeper.

We break apart to catch our breath, but keep our foreheads touching.

"Wow," Hong Ki Oppa says breathlessly. I giggle and blush. "Kunnine, you're so cute when you blush." This makes me smile even bigger and blush even brighter.

"Thanks," I say, probably still blushing.

Oppa picks me up and gently lays me down on my bed. He straddles me again starting to kiss me softly. My arms find their way around his neck again. I feel like this is right, that this is meant to be.

Hong Ki Oppa moves down, trying to find my spot. It doesn't take him long to find it. I moan and feel him smile against my skin. He starts to and nibble at my neck, making me moan louder. Oppa knows what he is doing for sure.

I decide that I would . I lightly rub his chest. Hong Ki Oppa moans into my neck, making me giggle.

Oppa moves his lips back to mine. His tongue traces them, begging for an entrance. I decide to a little more and don't grant him what he asks for.

Hong Ki pulls away. "Why?" he asks with bug puppy dog eyes. I just look at him and shrug. "Please, baby? I want you so bad."

I want him too. Finally I give into him and say, "Okay."

His lips cover mine again. Once he begs for entrance again, I grant it to him. Hong Ki Oppa's tongue explores my mouth, seemingly wanting to memorize every part of it. Soon, I was doing the same.

Not too long afterwards, I feel a large bump through Hong Ki's jeans and smile.

I break the kiss and ask, "Excited, are we?" He blushes, trying to hide. I giggle and grab his hand. "It's okay, it's normal," I say reassuringly.

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" Oppa asks, embarrassed.

"Yeah, but Oppa," I say, "don't be embarrassed. I want you, no, I need you." I put my hand on his cheek, trying to get him to understand how much I need him inside me.

"I need you, too, Kunnie," Hong Ki says, putting his hand over mine.

 

Later that night, we fall asleep in each other's arms. Though we are keeping our love secret from others, we know for a fact that we love each other. We are happy with what had happened and would not change it or regret it.

As long as I have my Hong Ki Oppa, I am okay with keeping our love a secret. 

 

A/N: Any edits? Post them down in the comments.