Rose Kiss

Rose Kiss

Erin texted Chen to remind him that he gotta pick her up at 4 PM. They’re going for a date after a long 3 months away from each other due to Erin’s exchange study to an uni in other city. Chen replied to it fast, replying her ‘ok,princess~ C U at 4 :*’ and she smiled to it.

It’s still 2.30 PM but Erin is kinda restless. She’s thinking whether Chen would notice that she lost almost 8 pounds when she’s away because she’s stressed out of being away from her loved ones for 3 months long.

She chose a bright orange t-shirt and black jeans. She has to wear a belt now because her jeans are a bit too loose. Satisfied with her outfit, Erin sat on her bed and spread her makeup kit. Applying high-lighter in some parts, then she applied the BB cream thinly, blush on to the cheeks and nose bridge. Simple winged eyeliner framed her eyes.

“Hi, Oppa~” she opened her lip balm and applied it carefully to her lips. There’s photo of her idol on the lip balm base, so she said hello to him everytime -,,-

It’s rose flavor, her most favorite beside peach. The lip balm turned pink when it’s applied to the lips and because she wanted her lips to look reddish, she doubled the application.

“Damn it looks good on my lips~” Erin finished her makeup and lay on her bed. She used almost 30 minutes on her makeup today. Just because she wanted to impress Chen that she’s good in makeup now.

She decided to call Chen because she doesn’t know what to do.

“Chencheeeen~~”

“Heeeey~”

“Hey babe, can you come earlier? Somehow I’m done with my make up now.”

“WHAT?!” Chen yelled on the other side of the phone.

“Geez, Chen you’re loud!”

“I’m sorry, it’s just so not you, Rin.”

“I know right. But can you please come in 30 minutes?”

Chen grew quiet for a few seconds. “Okay. I’ll take a quick shower and I’ll be there in 20. Sounds good to you?”

“Chenchen is the best! Okay I’ll wait patiently. Sorry if I troubled you though…”

“No, it’s okay, babe. I’m doing nothing anyways and I’m really eager to meet you, to be honest. I mean, 3 months! Don’t you eager to see me too?” he sounds sad on his last sentence. Erin can clearly imagine that Chen is poutting and his free hand would scratched the back of his head.

“I am, Chen. Do I not sound excited whatsoever when I called you this morning? Our video call was never enough. I want to be with you again. I miss your presence, Chenchen.”

“Oh, I love you too. So I’ll go now. See you in 20 minutes?”

“Yeah, of course. I love you, babe.”

They ended the call and Erin grew giddy and all smiley. She got up from the bed and putting on her clothes. She’s always using robe when she’s putting on her makeup and after the makeup done, she will then put on her clothes.

In exactly 25 minutes, the door bell rang and Erin that’s already sat on the couch, sprung from her seat and ran to the door. “I got it~” she yelled to signal her parents that she’s opening the door.

There he is. In denim shirt, khaki color pants, and his shoes matched with his pants. Erin threw her arms around his neck and they hugged so tight. No words needed for now.

“Do you want to come in and say hello to Mom and Dad?” Erin asked him after a while and Chen nodded his head. They let go of the hug and smiled to each other.

“Hi, baby boy. I miss you so much~” Erin touched the tip of his nose with her index finger, earning a kiss from Chen.

“Hello, bunny.” He mumbled to . Erin is blushing madly. Chen then hold her hand and smiling wickedly handsome.

“Let’s go say hello and then we can go right away.” Erin dragged him inside to the reading room. Her father is reading a book and when he heard the door opened, he looked up and smile when he saw his daughter, holding her boyfie’s hand. Her mother is sitting on the carpet, reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. There are thousands of books in the reading room and the three of them love spending their time here, reading and relaxing.

“Hi, Mommy, Daddy. Chen is here.”

“Hello, Chen. It’s nice to see you again, darling.” Erin’s mother got up and hugged Chen. “How are you, dear?”

“I’m great, Mrs Hwang. Thank you.” He hugged her back and she patted his shoulders.

“Are you guys heading somewhere?” Erin’s father asked them from behind the long table.

“We’re going on a date~” Erin and Chen holding hands again. “I’m just asking if it’s okay for me to be home quite late.”

“Quite late as in?” her mother asked her.

“She’ll be home around 11 PM.” Chen answered the question.

“No problem. As long as she’s with you, I don’t have to worry, Chen.” Said Erin’s father.

“Yes, you’re right, Sir. She’ll be fine with me.” Chen blushed. Erin hold her laughter and speak up.

“So can we please go now?”

“Okay, okay. Have fun~” Erin’s mother hugged both Erin and Chen at the same time.

“Bye, Dad~” Erin dragged Chen out of the reading room but knowing that her parents would follow them to the gate and bid them goodbye.

Chen and Erin had been in a relationship for 14 months. Chen had been to Erin’s home for God knows how many times. Erin’s parents are really open and welcome Chen right away.

They met at a Mandarin course place and got closer because they both used to always come the earliest. Chen introduced himself first and they grew closer since then. Chen had came to Erin’s house even before they date. Chen asked her to be his girlfriend only 2 months after they first talk to each other. It’s an instant attraction but Erin personally thought they would last long because even if Chen sometimes sounds sarcastic and even rude, Erin could immediately relate to him. Erin probably would die without her sarcasm, that’s why they’re good together.

“Where are we going first? You wanna go sightseeing thingy or sit and talking with your handsome boyfie?” Chen asked Erin after leaving Erin’s house.

“I wanna go walk around, holding my handsome boyfie’s hand. A walk on the park, maybe?”

“Great choice. Let’s go to the Grand Park. We can have some ice cream, cotton candy, things that you love~ Oh, and the tortilla truck is still there!”

“Awesome~! You read my mind all the time, babe~”

So they go to the Grand Park. Erin’s favorite park because there’s a lot of food truck, any kinds of food are available. But this time, Erin doesn’t really want to eat a lot. She wanted a proper dinner with Chen and because Chen had promised her that too.

In less than 15 minutes, they arrived at the park. There’s not too many people so Erin is more than happy. It means they don’t have to wait in long line for her favorite tortilla.

“Oh look, the line is quite long, babe.” Chen pointed at the tortilla truck. They’re walking towards the truck now, hand in hand.

“Oh no. But we don’t have to wait in the line. We can order to the waiter and we can take it later.”

“Oh, yeah right. Let’s go~”

They made their order and the owner of the tortilla truck promised theirs would be ready in 15 minutes. “Okay, we’ll take a walk a bit and come back later. Bye~” Chen bid goodbye to him.

They just keep walking while holding hands.

“Let’s sit there.” Erin pointed at an empty bench and Chen followed her. “It’s the best bench here.”

“Why?” Chen doesn’t get it. What makes it the best bench? It’s the same material as other bench, same color, so what’s the difference?

“Because if we sit here, the bench is in the middle of this park, Hon, so we have a really wide sight from here. If we sit there, we won’t have this super wide view of the park.”

Chen took a look around and she was right. He can see much more view of the park rather than in other spot. “But we don’t always sit here, right?”

“This is the third time. You usually pick the spot for us.” Erin touched the tip of Chen’s nose and he smiled. Chen then hugged her on the waist and kept her really close. Erin lay her head on Chen’s right shoulder.

“I thought you’re going to say that it’s the best bench because I’m here.”

“Eeeww~ Why would I say that?” Erin pushed Chen off her but Chen holding onto her arms.

“I don’t know. I’m sorry hahahaha~ Come here…” Chen hugged her. “Your hair smells so good.” He mumbled to Erin’s medium length hair.

“Not only my hair. My new lip balm also smells good oh my God you gotta try it, baby!”

Chen let Erin go. “Try what?”

“My new lip balm. I bought it when I was away. It’s rose flavor, my favorite!” she opened her purse and pull out the lip balm. “Tadaa~ It may look like it’s transparent but once you apply it, it turns pinkish like my lips now.”

Chen is not amused. “And there’s your favorite Oppa too there.”

“Yeah, but it has nothing to do with why I love this lip balm so much. It’s rose, Chen! It smells and tastes really good!”

Erin put the lip balm under Chen’s nose and he sniff at it. “Oh, it smells nice.” He said. Then he sniff the lip balm again. Erin smiled.

“Here, try applying it in your lips, baby. It tastes good, too.” Erin dip her clean finger to the lip balm and ready to apply it to Chen’s lips but Chen suddenly grab her chin and pull her closer to him until their lips crashed.

A soft and gentle open-mouthed kiss. Chen nimbling softly on her lower lips, making her parting her lips and Chen’s tongue on the lower lips so slowly then he kinda it and let her lips go.

Erin was all blushing and frozen, eyes still closed. Chen her right cheek and lean closer to her ear, and then he whisper, “But I’m not sure if you’re telling me the truth or not, because your lips tastes amazing.” His lips slightly brushed to her ears and sending shiver down her spine.

“It’s the lip balm, babe.” She said in a very low voice.

“I always thought you smell like rose. Your hair, your skin, and now your lips.”

“That’s because I really love rose. All of my skin care product smells like rose.”

“But I like the rose lip balm and the whole chewy sensation.” Chen Erin’s lips with his thumb and he smiled as if it’s nothing. Erin’s heart is about to jump out from the throat.

“That’s my lips, though.” Erin smiled but she can’t hide her blush all over her face. “I’m glad you like my lips.” She  winked at Chen.

Chen scoffed. “I don’t like it, babe. I love it!” and once again crashing his lips to her. Full of confidence but still being careful but this time he keep it as a sweet-short kiss.

 


Aaaand CUT~!

I'm sorry for the grammar and spelling mistake >< I've double checked it but if there's still any mistakes,I'm sorry for I'm only human ._.

Comments are really appreciated ^^