Now...

Love's Eternity

Days then turned into weeks, 

weeks then turned into years...

12 years to be exact.

Nikki was now a teen, a young lady. She was already 17 years old. Nikki was now a beautiful young lady who attracts attention from both genders because of her beauty and personality. She was now a young guardian of the White Vamps. Aaron was now 25 years of age and is married to gui gui. Everything turned out well until... She met him, the new badass of the school, Kim DongJun.

 

One day in Seoul, Summer

"NIKKI!!!!!!!" Gui Gui yelled

"Gui Gui what are you doing here?" Nikki replied

"You forgot your lunch again..."

"Thankx Gui Gui, you didn't have to do that you know..."

"I just wanna make lunch for my 'Lil sis' you know..."

"Thankyou Gui Gui, I don't know what I'll be like without you here taking the spot of my mum..."

"Don't say that, I'll be here forever and always to take care of you and that brat..."

"GUI GUI I JUST TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT! CALL ME AARON BABY OR AARON HONEY!" Aaron shouted

"Here he goes again..." Both Nikki and Gui Gui said and sighed...

 

At School...

"NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The students shouted as she stepped into the school...

"Hello everyone, lets have a good day ok?" Nikki said

"SURE!!!!!!!!!!!" They all replied

The bell then rang and they all went to class like what Nikki wants.

'Another day at school... I just wished there would be something exciting to happen again...' Nikki thought

 

At class...

(Unni is what younger girls call older girls...)

Nikki then arrives to her class, the Elite Class for those who are either rich, famous, has scholarship and those like Nikki, Non-Humans...

What the 'Humans' didn't know was that Nikki's school was actually one of the sub building for the headquarters of the Whites...

The Elite class was actually made so that the Whites could live a 'Normal' and safe life without the Blacks and the backstabbing Reds to find them.

"Hey Nikki!" Someone called

"HanGroo!" Nikki replied

"That's unnie for you." HanGroo said

"Right... Hehe sorry forgot..." Nikki said

"So... Is SoRi still acting like a b****?" HanGroo asked

SoRi then glared at her.

The teacher then came into the class and said...

"Class, today we have some new students." 

The new student then came into the class...

"Hello everyone, we are ZEA, Child of Empire." The 9 new students said...

"..." The class was silent after hearing a very 'Weird' intro.

"Hello I'm Kevin, I'm the oldest here and because of some issues I'm here to watch these other 8 boys." 

"Hi I'm TaeHun, please treat me well."

"Hello everyone, I'm JunYoung the Leader."

"Hi, I'm Siwan, please you meet you guys and girls."

"Hello everyone, I'm the diva of the group and..."

"Yeah Yeah whatever," JunYoung and Kevin said and dragged him away

"Yo, whatsup everyone, I'm Heechul"

"Dancing machine, Minwoo"

"Tallest of the group, Hyunshik, it's nice to meet you guys."

"DongJun."

They all introduced themselves. The teacher then assigned them to the empty seats around the room. Through out the day, the other student from other classes admired the 'True' Queenka and Kingkas, the ones who was gifted to go to the Elite Class.

Seating Plan:

https://plus.google.com/photos/103704542929845686795/albums/5657659418942265633?hl=en

 

After School...

"NIKKI!!!!!!" Gui Gui shouted

"GUI GUI!!!!" Nikki playfully shouted back.

"Let's go home now, before the food get's cold and before that hog eats it all." Gui Gui said while hinting that Aaron was the hog.

"I know so let's go." Nikki replied

"Oh, HanGroo you better come along today, I cooked for you too." Gui Gui said and dragged HanGroo along.

Thoughout the 12 years, HanGroo's parents were the ones who help them... but recently, HanGroo's parents died in a incident where the Blacks went hunting and got her parents. That is why Gui Gui would often invite HanGroo over to have dinner or even sleep-overs. HanGroo even knows their biggest secret...

 

At Aaron and Gui Gui's House...

"Hog I'm home..." Gui Gui managed to say before she dodged the flying ball of fire and darkness.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AARON YAN? YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!" Gui Gui shouted

but Aaron simply replied...

"Their here... the Heir of the recent Black King..."

"You mean..." 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff Hanger!

Hey guys, 

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating much and that is because of the evil teachers of my school giving me extension assessments...

Anyway I hope you guys have enjoyed this so far...

I'll try to update as much as I can, but if I have assessments then I won't be updating for a week...

Thankx for reading