My Granny

Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri-ah, Yuri-ah, where are you sweetheart?", the pale faced lady stood up from the couch, keeping her knitting set aside in order to look for her only granddaughter. Earlier she had heard a thump sound coming from where her three yea old granddaughter was playing, and this worried her. When she went to the garden outside she found YUri lying down, holding her knee and crying loudly.

"Omo...What happened to my little princess?"

That shaky yet sweet voice somehow soothed the granddaughter.
"Let me see."

"Granma I fell down."

"Omo...it's nothing Yuri-ah. You are a strong girl right?"

"Yea. I am strong."

"So don't cry. OK. Grandma gets worried whenever she sees you cry."

"I won't cry."

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

Yuri had been living with her grandmother ever since she was three. Her parents died in a car accident and since they didn't have any close relatives Yuri was sent to live with her grandmother. Her Grandmother lived all alone. She had lost her husband long ago.

Yuri and her grandma shared a really close bond. They were each other's reasons to live.

 

**************************************************************************************************************

 

"Yuri-ah, what will you become when you grow up?"

"I will become a singer grandma."

"You won't forget me right?"

"Never."

 

***************************************************************************************************************

 

"Grandma! I was scouted by SM Entertainment and they want me to audition

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter