L.Joe ( Lee Byunghun )

Bullie Vs Pretty

Suzy's P.O.V

IMMININININI... OMGOMGOMGOMG!! I thought. Im so glad that Oppa is back !

" Oppa!! " I ran towards him and hugged him.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

ok, Fine... It's normal for her and her L.Joe oppa to hug when meet. Since she told me that they were childhood friends. But... INFRONT OF ME? WTH is she thinking? i thought. A fire was burning in his heart.

L.Joe's P.O.V

ahhh ... Finally back to Korea .... i thought.

" Oppa!! " I heard someon-------- Suzy called me

" Suzy-ah !! " I hugged her tightly. I miss her alot... It's been a few years. I remembered the first time i met her.. It was when I was 8 years old

Flashback --

8 Years old L.joe and Suzy were with their siblings at the park as both of their siblings were best friends. (a/n : Suzy's older sister & L.Joe's older sister ) Both of them got along very well and started being together everytime everyday.

One day L.Joe asked Suzy to meet her at the park under a shady tree.

" Oppa..?"

" Suzy-ah, Oppa is leaving for America a day after tomorrow... " L.Joe said with sadness in his voice.

" Oppa.... Wae??"

" Mianhae Suzy-ah... Let's write our name on the tree okay? " L.Joe said.. with tears.

" Oppa... I don't want you to go!! "

" Suzy-ah... Don't be like that oppa promise that I will come back and find you kay?"

" *Promise * Oppa... Saranghae ... " (a/n : Yea Suzy had a crush on L.Joe. But she did not know that L.Joe liked her back too.)

They engraved their names on the tree..

One day, i will definetely marry to Her/Him ... Both of them thought at the same time.

Soon the day L.Joe leave for America, Suzy was sobbing at home and did not want to see L.Joe in case she would be upset for all her life...

End of flashback---

No one P.O.V

" Okay, Lee Byunghun it's your first day of school here and you're late?" The principal said sternly.

" Sorry.. Mdm.. I accidentally overslept." L.Joe replied aplogically. After few years the feelings of L.Joe towards Suzy had not change at all. He still loves her. But not Suzy.

Suzy look over to Myungsoo, her boyfriend, and gulped.im going to be in a deep trouble she thought. Myungsoo showed her a meet-me-at-our-hangout-after-the-assembly look.

Soon the assembly was over. Byunghun and Suzy did some catch up and went to the hang out secretly but did not know that the someone(a/n : Yes the one in the first chapter ) followed her.

Someone's P.O.V

YOu know what? Bae Su Ji is going down in the hands of me, Ahn Krystal.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone sorry for not updating! SORRY!!! SORRY! I was busy for preparing my examinations. Sorry sorry sorry!!

 * Dance super junior sorry sorry* >.<"

Myungsoo : Yea preparing for exams, when your grades that come out isn't going to be even good..

Suzy : YAH!! Don't say that

Me : -.-? COuple quarrel? Out of here man...

Anyway thanks for suscribing , commenting :D:D and reading my story ...

I will try to update as fast as I can :D:D

Im so looking forward to November!! 2pm's Singapore tour !! OHHHHWAAAAAAA

Please comment and suscribe .. Mostly comment ... It makes me happy like im in heaven!!

SORRY REALLY SORRY for not updating >.<" :'(