Introducing 2pm, miss A,Infinite & MSG

Bullie Vs Pretty

No One P.O.V

Next day, in school.

" Can all pupils come to the hall please! " The principal announced through the microphone.

"ARGHH!! " Some said annoyed. " WHAT DOES HE WANT!!!" others said frustrated.

The queenkas and kingkas are all at the hall...

Students squealed : AHH!! OMO HANDSOME!! OPPA SARANGHAE ... UNNIE!! SARANGHAE....

"SHUT UP " Taecyeon shouted frustrated.

"YAH OK TAECYEON! Calm down! " Yun said.

" ITS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS " And they started quarreling again.

Actually 2pm and MSG were in good relationship, Lee Ji Hyun a.k.a Yun( Leader of MSG)& Taecyeon were actually dating, but one day something happen.So both of the team become in bad relationship...

miss A and Infinite are always in a bad relationship.. Rumours said that it was because of Fei and Sungyu ( I just paired them because i thought they look good together...) they were couple but broke up because of Sungyu's parents.

miss A and 2pm are in good relationship, Infinite and MSG are in good relationship, MSG and miss A are in good relationship, 2pm and Infinite are in good relationship :):)

" Guys Quiet down!! Please sit! " the principal said. The hall went quiet as the principal of the school was Sungyeol's father.

" We will be having 2 new students, Lee Ji Si a.k.a XiaoJi & Bae Han Na a.k.a Nana ... " The principal announced to the school.

Everyone started to gossip when they that they were actually related to the queenkas and they looked alike when they stepped into the stage ....

" Lee..... Lee Ji .. Si? Unnie?" Yun stuttered, face pale white.

" Dongsaeng? DONGSAENG!! " Suzy shouted with tears running towards the stage, its been a long time since they see each other as Han Na ( Nana) was sent to America for a while.(a/n  : I think that Suzy has a younger brother and a older sister but i changed it for this fanfic)

" Ji Hyun :D:D Taecyeon Oppa ! " Ji Si said, excitedly but Yun was afraid, that it might happen again...

" Unnie .." miss A and MSG faced Yun, as they know what happened that time...

" Yun-ah are you alright? " Suzy asked and Yun nodded.

"Dongsaeng :D:D IM glad to see you again!" Suzy said.

" Unnie :D:D me too !! " Nana said, " Unnie.... I know your secret ... " she whispered.
Suzy looked at her horrified. what secret? How does she know... Is she talking about....... ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter >.< I hope you enjoyed reading :D:D And thanks for suscribing :D:D

Please suscribe & Thanks to all my suscribers!!

No silent readers please? I need comment on my story >.<

And Thanks to ThuyVy for the poster ... I love it alot!!! :D:D