항상 좋은 일만 생각해요

Together 같이
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I do want to fall in love" - Kim Hyoyeon [ 19 years old ] 사랑에빠지고싶다

Hello. My name is Kim Hyoyeon. I'm a little tired of being called Hyo although I know everyone is still going to call me that. I like Hyoyeon better than Hyo. I have one older brother who is 3 years older than me and one older sister who is 2 years older than me. You can call him Minnie for short. His real name is Minjun, Kim Minjun. You can call my sister Tae. Kim Taeyeon is her full name. I'm the youngest in my family, so I guess that's all?

***

This has been the worst winter of my life. It has lasted forever, I think. It has been so long I can't remember what spring and summer are like. 

I caught my best friend, Min eating some snow. I told her she was probably going to die and she need go to the doctor and tell him to give her something. She told me, "You should eat it too, so that we both can die together." I laughed so hard at her joke that I seriously think that my tummy will explode soon. What was she doing? Min loves winter so much, while I don't! I mean, you don't get to see those pretty flowers bloom during winter, it's cold and the list goes on. I seriously don't like winter.

-

Okay, I've only known him a couple of years, but I was thinking that maybe he also could be okay for a guy. My mom met him and then at dinner table, she told everyone, "You would not believe how good-looking and charming Hyo's boyfriend is. He's so handsome." I was about to spit my food on my plate. Seriously mom? He just moved into our neighborhood like two weeks ago. 

Of course my big brother started in with, "My little sister loves her boyfriend. Hyo loves Junho" ,as he poke my shoulder a couple of times. Of course my sister laughed at his jokes.

I pouted, "Can I beat him up umma?" I asked politely. I am not dating Junho, or anybody. I'm still single. Junho is just my senior.

Appa puts down his glass of orange juice on the table,"Yes, of course Hyo" he answered sarcastically. I could only laugh, I have such an amazing family. "Ding Ding Ding. Fight!", trying to make a joke out of it. I was serious though at that time, I'm not dating anyone! 

"Just ignore them Hyo" mom said. I rolled my eyes, wish I could beat him up. But I might have to wash the dishes tonight if I beat him up. What a life! 

Later that same day, I caught myself staring at Junho. I scared myself. It was totally insane! I was wondering what his future wife will be like. Then I was pretending what it would be like if I were married to him. I can't believe how stupid and embarrassing it was. He yelled at me for not paying attention. He was teaching me how solve this Geometry problem, that I was stuck in. 

"Yah! I know I'm good looking, but you need to pay attention." He smirked, he was teaching me Geometry.The subject that I'm not good at. I nodded, but I do not want to pay attention at all. Junho crossed his arm, and raised his eye brows. I can tell that he's pretty annoyed right now. I smiled at him, and hit his forehead with my k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter