02

Too Much Mysteries

'Boss, It's Jung Eunji again.' Someone hid behind the kitchen basement said through the phone line.

'What? That girl again..' the other man said, 'she ruined my previous plans and now shes here to ruin my other plans..?' 

'What should we do with her? Kill her?' That person asked.

'No. Dun kill her yet. Try to get close to her and update me with their activities.' 

'Understood, boss.' 

 

~

 

Eunji stood outside of Naeun's room and knocked on her door. After a few second, she opened the door.

'What do you want?' Naeun asked with her forever cold tone. 'Geez. Stop with that tone of yours. It's freezing me up.' Eunji said. 

'That's the purpose of it.' Naeun replied.

 

'We've got report to do if you forget.' Eunji said, 'so. Let me in.' 

 

'No.' Eunji tried to get in but Naeun blocked with her body and long hands.

 

'Why?' Eunji asked. 

 

'Privacy. What if you're a spy?' Eunji scoffed at Naeun's reason. 'What kind of spy do you think I am?' Eunji questioned while Naeun looked at Eunji from head to toe.

 

'Some admires of mine who sent you here to take pictures of me and my things?' Naeun replied. 

 

'Wow. I'm so speechless.' Eunji said, 'whatever. I just want to get my work done. So you come out. I'll be waiting for you at the backyard.' Then she walked away while Naeun went back her room and get her IPAD before going to the backyard. 

 

 

 

 

'Busan.' Naeun said as she reached the backyard and sat down opposite of Eunji while the latter glared at her.

 

'Seriously so disrespectful.' Eunji whispered but was caught by Naeun.

 

'I heard that.' Naeun said while Eunji gave her a 'so?' look. 

 

'Make it a quick one. 5 questions. I still have my school to go to.' Naeun said. 

 

'Fine. Hobbies?' Eunji took out her notebook.

 

'So Old fashion.. ' Naeun thought.

 

'Shopping, drawing and dancing.' Naeun replied as Eunji note them down.

 

 

 

'What is your favourite food.' 

 

'Meat.'

 

'Favourite subject?'

 

'Art.'

 

'Favourite place?'

 

'Rooftop.' 

 

'Favourite colour?'

 

'Black.'

 

'My turn.' Eunji said. 

 

'Hobbies -singing, drawing. Favourite food- Meat. Favorite Subject - Music. Favourite place - Karaoke. Favourite colour - red.'

 

 

'Okay. Bye.' Naeun stood up after taking down What Eunji mentioned and went back to her room and prepare for her university school. 

 

~

 

'Eunji-ya.' Bomi called Eunji over and gave her some clothes, 'change into them. You are going into the university with Miss Son.' 

 

'What? Why me?' Eunji pouted as she received the clothings. 'Because it's you.' Bomi grinned and patted Eunji's back, 'go. We will prepare the car.' 

 

 

 

'What are you doing here?' Naeun asked when she saw Eunji sitting in the driver seat and noticed Eunji's changed outfit.

 

'They asked me to do this.' Eunji shrugged it off, 'I can't believe I'm attending a university.' 

 

'I'm not sitting in a car with you. Never ever.' Naeun said as she closed door. 'Aish this brat.' Eunji frowned and pull down the car window.

 

'Yah!!' Naeun looked back at Eunji, 'if you don't hop in, you will be late for your class. The others will go later.' 

 

'Ugh.' Naeun groaned and hopped in the car.

 

 

'Why are you attending my university? Aren't you older than me?' Naeun asked. 'I was assigned to. I don't have the choice to reject.' Eunji replied, 'and by the way, I'm faking my age so I'm the said.e age as you and attending the same classes with you too.' 

 

'WHAT?' NAEUN widen her eyes, 'so that means I have to be with you for the whole time?'

 

'well, apparently yes.' Eunji said as Naeun whined, 'I didn't want to be with you too okay? It's just my job.'

 

'Your job, your job. Maybe it's a fake. You must have a crush on me and want to be my bodyguard just to get close to me.' Naeun said with a smirk. 

 

'Just how much self confident you have?' Eunji scoffed, 'seriously didnt regret calling you a brat.' 

 

'Looks who's talking.' Naeun argued calmly while Eunji was going nuts with all the younger's rudeness.

 

'Yah! Son Naeun! Did your father teach you manners?!!!' Eunji asked angrily.

 

'Yes he did.' 

 

'Then why didn't you listen to him?!'

 

'cuz I dun feel like.' Eunji was getting even more angrier with Naeun's stupid reason.

 

'What about your mother? She should listen to her right?!' Eunji asked but Naeun became quiet and looked out of the window causing Eunji to be confused.

 

'Answer?' Eunji asked. 

 

'Just drive the car and stay quiet will you.' Eunji flinched at the tone of Naeun's. It's still cold but there's bit of sadness and bitterness in her tone as well.

 

'What's wrong with her?' Eunji thought but shrugged it off but thinking that Naeun is just having a mood swing.

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just wanted to update this story XD 

I will try to update my other story trm if I can. 

If not, it will be on Friday X.X

THANKS FOR THE 2 UPVOTES AND SUBSCRIBES FOR MY ISH STORIES ♥