01

Too Much Mysteries

'Good Evening Sir.' A girl in her early 20s came in and greeted Mr Son. 'oh, you're Jung Eunji?' Mr Son asked as he invited her in. 

'Minah, go and call Naeun down.' Mr Son intructed oneof the maid and asked Eunji to sit down on the sofa.

'you seem young, how old are you?' He asked. 'i'm 22 this year, sir.' Eunji repiled poitely. 'Really? My daughter is 21.'    He said, 'you know what's your duty right?' Eunji nodded.

'Appa.' Both of them turn towards the cold yet sweet charming voice.

 

Oh? That voice seems firmilar? Eunji thought as she take a glimps at Naeun and she widen her eyes.

 

 

'Oh? YOU!!'

 

Eunji pointed at Naeun with her index finger angrily while latter and Mr.Son was looking at her weirdly until Naeun remembers something and scoffed.

 

'What are you doing here.' Naeun said coldly and folded her arms.

 

'What about you? What are you do-' Eunji paused for awhile, 'wait. Don't tell me you're Son Naeun?'

 

*Ehem Ehem*

 

Mr Son wanted their attention and both of them looked at him.

 

 

'Umm. I dun know what had happened between you two...but.' he continued, 'this is naeun. And naeun, from today onwards Eunji is going to be your bodyguard.'

 

'What appa?' Naeun asked and shook her head, 'she's ain't gonna be my bodyguard. No and Never.'

 

'Pshhh.. As if i want.' Eunji rolled her eyes as she thought.

 

'Its not a choice Son Naeun.' Mr.Son said sternly and shut Naeun off, 'now both of you talk. I want a report from both of you regarding both of your hobbys and interest.'

 

'ugh.' Both of them groaned while Mr.Son walked off.

 

Both of them then sat down on the sofa, staring intenstly at each other.

 

 

Aish why is she staring at me like this? Her stare is like killing me.

 

 

Eunji thought and broke the intense glares between them.

 

'Let's just stop staring alright, brat.' Eunji rolled her eyes while Naeun scoffed at her loudly.

 

'How am i a brat? Busan?'

 

'Firstly, i'm older then you. So you should be calling me unnie and using horifi-' Eunji was cut off. 'No way i'm gonna call a busan girl that is shorter then me "unnie".' The older girl glared at her.

 

'Yah! Its not like you're taller then me then 20cm.'

 

'I'm still taller.' Naeun agrued back with her cold tone.

 

Aish her tone is just seriously too cold for a warm hearted girl like me.

 

Eunji thought.

 

 

'Whatever. Secondly, don't you remember what happened yesterday?'

 

 

Flashback

 

 

'thanks.' Eunji took her cold choco milk and walked away from the coffee shop, passing by a quiet void deck.

 

'Yah! Let me go!' Eunji heard a screamed from a girl. She followed the voice and saw a girl pinned against the wall and a guy trying to knock her unconious with some bodyguards on the ground.

 

'YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' Eunji shouted at the guy and send a flying punch at the guy and due to her super human strength, the man was send flying the other side.

 

'Are you okay miss?' Eunji asked the girl then suddenly a man attacked from her back.

 

'Take this!' Eunji turned and kick the man down onto the ground and pushed him on his face repeatedly until he went unconious.

 

 

'Yah!!!' The girl screamed.

 

 

'Are you-' Eunji wanted to ask the girl how was she but that girl gave her a slap across the face.

 

'See what you have done to my dress and hair?!' Eunji was really angry with the girl who has the cold choco milk that she had bought earlier on, all over her hair and dress.

 

'YAH! HOW CAN YOU SLAP ME WHEN I SAVED YOU?!' Eunji shouted.

 

'No one asked you to!' That girl said coldly.

 

'You this...Brat..' Eunji scolded that girl with her satoori.

 

'AISH. Dun let me see you ever agin. Busan.' Just like that she walked away while stomping her foot.

 

Aish.. such a spoiled brat.

 

End of flashback

 

 

'So? It was your fault! That was my favourite dress!!' Naeun said with her high tone.

 

'Aish! Shouldnt you be thanking me that i saved you?' Eunji asked.

 

'I did.' Eunji looked at her with a 'since when' look.

 

'I already repay you when i didnt even ask you for a refund for dirting my dress.' Eunji stared at the girl in disbelieve.

 

'Pshh.. fine.. i'm not gonna protect you if you're going to be like a brat.' Eunji threaten.

 

'I didnt even ask for a bodyguard from the beginning. You do your slacking, and i continue with your so called "brat" life.' With this, Naeun stood up and walked away from Eunji.

 

'Seems like you're gonna have a hard time. Eunji ya.' Bomi, another bodyguard and also eunji's friend came to her.

 

'Yeah. She's an headache.' Eunji sighed then thought of Mr. Son's first "homework" for her.

 

'Crap. I need to do my report..' Eunji then stood up and went the second floor to find Naeun's room but she doesnt know which one.

 

'Hmm.. need help?' Some one behind her asked. She turned back and saw Minah.

 

'Hmm yeah. Where is Mis Son's room?' She asked while Minah gave her a eyesmile and led her to Naeun's room.