Final

Waiting For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I am again, sitting in front of his house,waiting for him to go out. It's so cold, I'm so cold but if I could have a glimpse of him, it'll be worth it. People who passed by looked at me with worry and pity. I've been waiting her for hours already but there's no sign of him. He said he won't leave but where is he? "Jiyoung," I looked up and saw HyunA. "Yes?" I sighed, I hoped it was him. "Let's go home now," she held my hand. "No, I'll wait for him to come out," I smiled at her. "Come on, your boyfriend must be asleep already," she helped me stand up. "Right, maybe he's just tired," she nodded and walked me home.

 

I arrived at home and saw my brother waiting for me at the porch. "Noona where were you?" he asked. "I went to your hyung's house Jungkook," I smiled weakly and we went inside. "Did you meet him?" he asked and I shook my head. "Nope, but he left me this text," I showed him my phone. "I'm on my way home, want to come over?? Wait for me okay?? If I arrive earlier than you, I'll probably be asleep," Jungkook read it out loud. "March 8,2013," he brought it back to me. "Why do you have to read the date," I chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek."Noona's sleeping now okay?" he nodded and I went to my room.I locked the door and opened the lights. I looked at my messed up room. "You're a mess aren't you," I smiled and slowly cleaned my room. I saw my picture under my bed, I was with him then. "I'll visit you tomorrow," I put it on my table.

 

I woke up and saw Jungkook staring at the picture on my table. "Jungkook?" I sat up. "Oh you're awake," he smiled. "How'd you get inside my room? I remembered locking it," I asked. "No you didn't, you left it open," I nodded and stood up. "Where's my phone?" I looked around and found it under my pillow. "Oh your hyung texted me," I showed it to Jungkook."Noona, let's go out together," I raised an eyebrow. "But I have to meet your hyung," I pouted. "It won't take that long noona,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter