Final

Why Him!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So I'll be announcing your partners for your project," I sighed. She paired everyone else except for me and 3 others. "Minhyuk with Hyera," I bit my lip. "Bambam and Jiyoung," Sh*t. Out of all people,why him? I really hate that guy. He's cold as ice, a complete jerk. I don't even know why I used to like him. "Class dismiss,I expect a lot from this class," our teacher left and I fixed my stuffs. "I expect a lot from this class," I mocked her. "It's bad to do that you know," I faced my friend, Mark. "Well she sounded like a dolphin," I joked. "Mark hyung!" I rolled my eyes. Yes,Mark's Bambam's friend. "Gotta go,bye," he ruffled my hair How I wish he was my partner.I plugged my earphones and listen to my music. I wore my backpack and walked out of the classroom. "Here,go there at 5:30 PM sharp," Bambam handed, I mean, threw me a piece of crampled paper. "Jerk," I hissed and read what's inside. It was his address, not a gentleman. I walked home and arrived at my house around 4:30 PM. Who is he anyway? I can be late if I want to but since I'm nice,I won't. I sat in front of the TV for a few minutes and waited for the clock to tick for 5PM. I changed my clothes and walked to his house.

 

I arrived at his house and knocked on his door. "Come in," definitely not a gentleman,how could he not open the door for me? I'm a girl! I went inside his unbelievably clean house and saw him at the living room. We started to work on our project immediately but it was more of me being h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter