Mission... and... Is it time to see him again?

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 39
Mission... and... Is it time to see him again?
 
You walked out of your dressing room wearing blue mini dress and matched it with blue boots that reached your knees.
 
Your dress:
Your boots:
 
You sat in front of your mirror and started fixing your hair. You also put a make-up on your face like press-powder, blush-on, some eye-shadow, mascara, and lip gloss to make your lips shimmer and stop from drying. Suddenly someone knocked on your door as you replied with a “Come in.” So Eun entered your room and bowed at you, “Good evening hyungsoonim.” So Eun greeted as she smiled at you in the mirror. You look at her in the mirror and sighed as you turned around to face her, “So Eun, how many times do I need to tell you to just call me Rose when it’s just the two of us. So Eun gave you a smile, “I’d rather call you hyungsoonim than Rose.” You looked at her, “Wae?” you asked, “Because you’re not really Rose. You’re ~~~~. That’s your name and only that.” So Eun said as she looked at you in the eyes. You looked away as you swallowed hard, “Well, she’s not here anymore.” You whispered. So Eun frowned, “~~~~~, you know I’m your friend so I know if you’re lying or not. I know that ~~~~~ is still there.” She kneeled in front of you and touched your shoulders, “I know that deep, deep inside you there is still the ~~~~~ I know.” So eun said. You sighed as you looked at her with hard eyes, “No... The girl in front of you is not called ~~~~~ but Rose. I am a cold-hearted, dangerous and emotionless woman who can make anyone bow to her in respect.” You said coldly as you stood up. You started walking but stopped, “Where is my mask?” So Eun stood up and walked towards you and put your mask in your face as she tied it securely.
 
Your mask:
 
“Good, what is my schedule tonight?” you asked as you walked out of your room and as usual, your family bowed to you and greeted you with full enthusiasm. Ever since your father stepped down his position and gave it to you, his family which is now your family are really happy. Even if you’re cold-hearted, dangerous and emotionless woman you are (just like what you said), you still give the freedom and didn’t force them to work to the fullest. They really love you and swear to you to give their whole life to you as your family. “Hyungsoonim, your father is asking to have a meeting with you tonight. At 8 in your club” So Eun replied as you nodded. You looked at you wristwatch and saw that it was 7:30 already, “Well then, let’s go! Hyungnim doesn’t want lates.” You said as your entered your car.
 
You arrived at your club. Yes, you now have your own club named BST or Black Spell Thorns. As soon as you got out of the club, your family immediately bowed to you, you just nodded your head as you looked to the side and saw a long line of people waiting to enter your club, “Hyungsoonim, we had more costumers today than yesterday.” Kim Bum told you as you nodded. You looked again to the side and saw girls looking at you in envy while guys are checking you out. You smirk as you entered your club. You entered your office and saw your father already sitting on the sofa. You bowed at him then sat in front of him, “I see... You’re club has gotten bigger.” You just nodded your head. Your father smirked, “Rose, I want to give you another mission.” Your dad said straight-forwardly. You kept a poker face as your dad smirk, “But it might be harder than your other missions.” He said once again. This time, you smirked, “But you better be successful or... you know what I can do... I can just easily kill your friends... Mmm... What about BEG? They did something to me back then, they’re lucky I freed them because of you.” Your jaw tensed as you swallow hard, “Just tell me the mission already.” You said getting impatient. Your father smirks as he said a sentence that shocked the life out of you:
 
“Get DBSK join your family... our family... and make Hero come to you as his Hyungsoonim.”
 
Your eyes widened a bit but came back to normal. You looked away as you swallowed hard, “You know he hates me.” You whispered. “Now that’s your problem.” Your father said. You looked at your father with hard eyes, “YOU killed his parents... you think he will come to our family... to the family who killed his own family?” you hissed. Your father smirked as he tossed you a folder. You looked down at the folder as you got it and opened it. You start reading it as your eyes widened by the minute, “You’re not faking this document, are you?” you suspiciously asked. Your father shrugged his shoulders, “Your choice if you want to believe or not....Well, I’m leaving tomorrow to Italy to have a vacation so I’ll be leaving first.” Your dad said as he stood up and walked towards the door but stopped, “Oh and you better get the DBSK in our family or else... Bye-bye friends....” he said as he got out of the door. You glared at the door as you sighed heavily...
 
You walked to your chair as you took out your wallet then the picture of you with Jaejoong, *Am I ready to see him again... but he hates me...* you thought misserably. You clicked a button on your table and the door automatically locked. You took of your mask as a tear got down your cheek. You bitterly laughed as you looked at your face in the mirror with tears rapidly going down your cheeks, “I’m such a weakling.... I shouldn’t be crying...” you looked down at the picture of you and Jaejoong, *I have to save BEG. They have been there with me for all those hard times...*You wiped you tears as you wore your mask again, *You might hate me more.... but I also have things that I need to do.... I’m just happy that my father, at least, gave me truth...*
 
=====================
 
:0 What are you gonna do?! and what's that truth?! Omo... do i sense, you and jae together?....
Please COMMENT~~